It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hollywood telling us whats coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Wasnt sure where to put this, kinda fits in a couple of places as well as the place in my head where midget clowns ride donkeys while singing karaoke.

New trailer for the next mission impossible, really listen to what is being said in the trailer.

Where his old boss is telling ethan about how they are on the verge of controlling the truth and the concepts of what is right and wrong for decades to come and that the ideals he is fighting for are over, and that they never existed.

So of course, its a movie the hero will win and preserve blah blah, just with all the new liberal world order, the great reset etc seems interesting especially if you buy into the scientology being hip deep in the upper crust elites. could it be a warning or just another step in the we will slap you in the face with it because there is nothing you can do about it.

I dont know, its late I am tired the mini me is constipated (yay what a fun 4th for me) and I should be asleep.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I control the truth in my life and besides that I don't watch stupid movies these days.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The actor could just be speaking metaphorically. But due to the times we are in, it makes for an eye catching movie trailer that lures in an audience.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hollywood, what was that again???

I know at least what is not coming:

Me watching a movie with that scientology gnome as main actor.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Looks like fun. Wonder if it's all special effects and CGI, or has a storyline.

To the OP. Hollywood knows nothing, except a whole load of secrets about who abused who for a break.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Im looking forward to the next "Mission Impossible" movie if I'm honest.

As to truth, well a lot of the time, one man's truth is another man's lie depending on the situation and perspective.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Since when has truth and Hollywood gone hand in hand?

To be fair there's nearly always one message or another being projected in most movies or TV programmes, just some more subtle and discreet than others.

For years I could never just 'switch off' and watch a movie without being hyper critical of its accuracy/believability etc and just be 'entertained'.
I still find it hard.....but when I watch films like Mission Impossible that's just what I do; suspend reality and try to take it for what it is.

I think sometimes we overthink things.....or at least I know I do.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Rebecca Ferguson is in Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning so I'm watching it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Since when has truth and Hollywood gone hand in hand?

To be fair there's nearly always one message or another being projected in most movies or TV programs, just some more subtle and discreet than others.

For years I could never just 'switch off and watch a movie without being hyper critical of its accuracy/believability etc and just be 'entertained'.
I still find it hard.....but when I watch films like Mission Impossible that's just what I do; suspend reality and try to take it for what it is.

I think sometimes we overthink things.....or at least I know I do.

I'm just not gonna let Hollywood trigger me, and get all blustery because they got this or that in a movie. Hell, I think they play up that stuff now because it creates a little buzz and most of the offerings are mediocre. Regardless I'm becoming desensitized to it all, on top of who has time to get upset over a TV show or movie.

Besides I watch stuff 2 different ways, if it is something I'm into I'll sit down and find time to watch, but the vast majority of media I watch in the background while doing something else. If it still catches my interest then, I'll watch it.

I enjoyed Stranger Things 4 even though it's full of tropes and PC themes, I can still enjoy the other aspects it does very well. It's not fantastic or top-shelf but it is entertaining enough for me to enjoy and not feel like I wasted my time watching.
edit on 4-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Doubt it... more like the makers of the movie are just paying attention to a broad audience that has taken over the internet. Like Russell brand, or that call of duty game using yuri bezmenov about "subversive" warfare.
Back in the 60s and 70s sly movies were filled with Russian kgb and cold ear scares, or monster and alien invasion movies in the 30s and 40s, sparked by war of the worlds and "the future", it's the same as today.

The information age ushered in this new scare of ultimate surveillance state and who can control all the information in the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
just Pedestrian/ Ambient noise...akin to throwing fresh boiled spaghetti on a wall & seeing what 'pattern' sticks....

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh. This must be the movie where Tom went all megalomaniac on the movie crew.

"Gee, but he plays such a convincing hero on film"

I don't buy into the notion of any deep symbolism and metaphorical significance of these movies. It has been and always will be about ca$h.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I just want to see the midget clowns riding donkeys while singing kareoke! That'd beat all hell out of anything Hollyweird can produce these days.

:
edit on 2022 7 04 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looking back in retrospective. They have consistently "predicted" our present state. Combine that with the higher ups in Pedoland hob bobbing with DC "elites" and you have a recipe for subliminal truth.

top topics

join