It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they going to bring back lockdowns after mid terms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think that's when the other shoe will drop and here's why: They want the Democrats to look good and in Oregon they want Kate Brown (which whom has security clearance with Biden and is one of his team) her to go out in a good note to get the competitor in that's worse and is an outright lesbian that hates the nuclear family.

I deleted it cause people don't read past the title. I had more to say about what I felt was going to happen but nobody likes newcomers.
edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

Depends.

The Democrats NEED fraudulent mail in voting.

I would assume they would try a lockdown or something similar before the midterms. Whatever it takes.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Do you think the harsh mask mandates I mentioned will likely be before or after the mid terms are secured?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They need an excuse to use mail-in voting to win. If they are going to try for lockdowns, it will be before the mid-terms as an excuse to usher in their cheating apparatus so they can win in just enough places to maintain their hold on power.

Remember, they won't tell you there was no cheating in the presidential, only that it wasn't widespread. Well, it didn't have to be. They only needed to secure a few key places in a few key states where they could overwhelm the apparatus and maintain enough control to put themselves barely over the top. Unfortunately, "barely" only took about 81 million votes which made the cheat look extremely implausible coming where it did with as many votes as it did.
edit on 3-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They need an excuse to use mail-in voting to win. If they are going to try for lockdowns, it will be before the mid-terms as an excuse to usher in their cheating apparatus so they can win in just enough places to maintain their hold on power.

Remember, they won't tell you there was no cheating in the presidential, only that it wasn't widespread. Well, it didn't have to be. They only needed to secure a few key places in a few key states where they could overwhelm the apparatus and maintain enough control to put themselves barely over the top. Unfortunately, "barely" only took about 81 million votes which made the cheat look extremely implausible coming where it did with as many votes as it did.

You nailed that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How few actually understand this is very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat

Do you think the harsh mask mandates I mentioned will likely be before or after the mid terms are secured?

However far enough to justify mail in voting.

Oh, new variant, we really shouldn't go to to the polls, just mail out millions of ballots!

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now, how obvious will they be?

Will they cheat enough to hold majorities or will they only cheat enough to ensure there is not enough Republican majority to override a Presidential Veto?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Spot on, but I think it could be an energy crisis that causes people to have to stay home this time.
If gas peaks against a Diesel crisis I predict an order to stay at home and conserve come across Biden’s desk just as brown outs and empty fuel vehicles line the roads.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

A diesel crisis will create chaos like they aren't expecting. Everything in this country ships via diesel either by truck or by train.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Democrats are the most dangerous and colossal internal threat ever seen to The United States. The next lockdown phase will be mostly in heavy Democrat areas and will be 5x worse than we've seen. The economy is in grave jeopardy. Elections could be cancelled. All those Presidential Emergency Powers will become real !! 🥶

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Due to prohibitive gas prices some of us are already on lockdown because we can't afford to go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is exactly what the bible says will lead to the one system. People will be scared of 'things upon the earth and in the sky' and beg for a global answer. A man with a number will provide false miracles and there will be 3 and 1/2 years of fake peace before he is slain and his true nature revealed. Then the rest will be unlike any other time ever seen.

The generation that saw Israel become a nation in the 40s will not naturally pass away before this happens meaning the clock is running out. That's my grandma's generation at 96.

We really don't have much time folks before everything is a wrap and we should get our hearts right so we can be in the 'good' world and go where the wicked are going which they can turn around at any time if they choose to do so with conviction.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I truly believed there was NO way Trump was going to NOT step into the Oval Office even if some of us didn't like him for whatever petty reason he was going to be our next four years and make us energy dependence and be able to do part II of draining the swamp.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Dems know they are on a hiding to nothing in the mid terms. The question you might ask yourselves is "will there be a mid term election"? Not who or how, as I've said before, I think they will manufacture a country wide Insurrection, emergency --------- (fill in your own blank) and they will declare martial law. ie. no election and carry on ruling regardless.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I think that boat sailed in 2015. They wanted to do that with 'Operation Jade Helm' where a bunch of walmarts mysteriously closed for 'plumbing' issues but no plumbers showed and no records of actual plumbing issues occurred where they said it happened. Likely the plans were for a detention center setup when the yahoos did some stupid crazy stunt.

I think it was either here or God Like forums I saw article links to local sources back when both forums were better.

I know for sure our Fry's was likely going to be used as a 'detention' center as they never had anything for sale long before they closed they kept saying they were getting shipment problems back in 2014 yet all they had was the same old outdated junk year after year. They likely had some kind of contract with the US Government if the insurrection happened to stop 2016.

The gun owners were smart that time to not fall for it and didn't shoot it out. They set up Trump in 2020 and he walked right into their trap. He actually did call the police to go to the riots and keep peace but they refused to do so. The officer that was testifying on Trump's behalf 'mysteriously' died much like Arkancide and others. The guy whom they said suicided himself in the van the angle was in a way that it was impossible to hold the gun let along shoot it properly. And the caliber rounds didn't/weren't compatible with that type of gun.

edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

"Lockdowns" were implemented by Governors and Mayors in mostly "Blue" states.

Showed a lot of people how horrible their state/local leadership was.

That's why millions moved from Blue to Red states in 2020/2021.

Blue states are adding their own inflation (taxes, fees, etc.) on top of Biden's inflation, just to make the state budget.

BLUE DEATH SPIRAL

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: SortingHat

However far enough to justify mail in voting.

Oh, new variant, we really shouldn't go to to the polls, just mail out millions of ballots!

It's 2022, you don't need a lockdown to get mail in voting. It's simply more convenient. If Biden wants mail in voting he can bring it on through the front door, nice and legal.

top topics

join