It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Someone Say Food Shortage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Ive sat here staring at the screen for 10 mins trying to figure out how to articulate what I feel...

I have no words that can accurately describe what I am feeling without ending up on another list.

I will join you on that list.

Although I have been looking for this all to happen for many years...as it seems that "time is at hand, the hour is far spent". It is really happening this time, there are so many emotions and thoughts that I have it's unreal almost. Excited, a bit afraid, sad, the list goes on.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I can’t believe you dumbkoffs still follow this idea that it’s Left/liberals.

No these Globalist sellouts are on all sides unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
“The Kingdom of Heaven like a farmer, who sows good seed, but while his men slept at night, the enemy came, and sowed weeds, then went.”
Mat 13 24-5

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Because you denied its existence without even looking. It's not my job to sort through thousands of bills that have been passed, especially on something I already read. I am no teacher it isn't my job to educate the masses, I get paid nothing to point you into a direction to look through bills that are passed. But I have anyway, you wanna know whats going on with your country take the initiative and read some of the legislation that is being passed.

Relying on 'other' people is how misinformation spreads, I told you where to look. I linked the government's own website as a source, from there you can do the digging yourself if you really want to know. But to sit there and call me a 'liar' without even a single attempt to educate yourself on what your government is doing is what makes you a troll. To be lazy would be to say "I don't feel like looking through all of that, could you help locate the bill." In which case I might, as it would actually take hours to accomplish. I wouldn't want to be doing it by myself, because I read it when it was passed.

So why should I dedicate my time to something your unwilling to spend 5 minutes doing yourself? I ain't your slave or workhorse, and that is in no way fair to me.

It also show's that your unwillingness to investigate claims with OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT sources, By that I mean from the mouth that wrote the damn paper. So any comments that you proceed to say otherwise, especially in any form of 'counter claim' is merely trolling and rather ignorant of the facts. If your going to argue against my claim, then actually get to reading on the government's website before claiming its not there.

After all worse case scenario is you will find that the government passes a lot of sneaky crap that should be made known to the public and that might give you something worth while to talk about. (Which is why I tell people to read these bills instead of just handing everything over because there's a hell of a lot that people are being lied to about and they should see/discover it for themselves or they won't wake up to reality), and to top it off you'll learn a hell a lot about what is really going on instead of resorting to a 'conspiracy' site for information on the workings of your government and its legislation.

Or I could spend the next 12hrs sorting through documents and completely discredit your claims and credibility. Which is counterintuitive to what I do, which is help people. I showed you where to look, its up to you to either do it or not. I clearly stated, I didn't want to read any more of those documents because they are triggering depression for me. Which was WHY I did not link to the exact Bill and refrenced where I last read it. I also said the bill was about a year old, which should LIMIT the amount of actual searching you needed to do, to the first 3-4 months of last year.
edit on 5-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All that I know is this.

The food shelves at target look as empty as the images of food shelves that we used to see of the old Soviet Union.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RiffTheWorld

Here in Portugal we only have a slight increase in prices.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Places, where food is grown locally, won't notice it much.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Portugal has a big food deficit, the imports surpass the exports by more than 3 billion Euros.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We will have a very dark future if the globalists/leftists get away with this.

IMO the plans to "sequester atmospheric CO2" is one of the way these elitists bastards are trying to make it harder to get more food/harvests. By sequestering atmospheric CO2 they will lower the amount of plant life on the planet and will cause lots of starvation and lack of water.

When Earth has less atmospheric CO2 as it has now, all green biomass needs more water, which leaves less water for us and animals.

For a while now they have been attacking food production, farms, etc... You still have some time to buy food with long shelf life.

Lately my family and I have been buying lots of milk in powder, condense milk, etc that lasts at least 1 year.

What democrats/globalists/anti-Trump elitists are doing will severely limit the amount of food available in the near future. Make sure you are prepared.

If you can't buy anything else, buy some nuts, and spam, among some of the cheapest and long life food items.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I feel the same. I'm just dumbstruck. Each time I check for news or current events, there is something new that astounds me. It feels surreal.
I just told my husband that we should look at it this way: we are fortunate to be living in such a historical time. We are experiencing something awesome and amazing, which is a little exciting if it weren't so terrifying.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Food for thought on the 5-month anniversary of Russia invading Ukraine...

Vladimir Putin’s military action against eastern Ukraine had nothing to do with the severe food shortages and inflation in Sri Lanka [link].

Nor does Putin have any influence over the Dutch government trying to stop food production [link].

Additionally, Putin has no control over Justin Trudeau’s decision to limit harvest yields by blocking the use of nitrogen-based fertilizer [link].

More importantly, it was not Vladimir Putin who forced all the western politicians to sign up for a new ‘climate friendly’ energy program that is destroying the ability of western farms to generate higher yield crops.
Excerpted from: theconservativetreehouse.com... isis-caused-by-russia/#more-235678

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join