It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Someone Say Food Shortage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Wow, these taxes are criminal. Is it real?
The €1300 per chicken sounds like BS. I dont believe it.
A cow maybe. It's a big business when you can sell a steak for $40.
This is a trendy rich people's investment in my country. Cows.
Would you not want a monopoly and skyrocketing prices?
I dont know what's going on in Holland. Show us an article defending these taxes so that we see both sides of the story
EDIT: "Tsk, tsk, tsk!" Yep, fake news. Cant find it anywhere.
Calling ammonia pollution is BS tho. It's a fertilizer. These crazy liberal globalists have a malfunction in the brain.
It was obvious with the CO2 if you could count to ten but this is ridiculous. They have to be stopped. Ukraine should re-think its EU dream. In no way they'll be allowed to keep their way of life
edit on 3/7/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: ketsuko

It appears that the sanctions agaisnt Russia was a very bad strategic decision.
Russia provides the largest supply of fertilizers which are important for Europe's agriculture scene.

You think that was an accident? Look at it all from a global perspective. Russia is playing its part perfectly. This is pretty much all by design at this point, and it’s going to get worse. However, I think the elites forgot one thing. The French peasants didn’t like the idea of eating cake and nor will we. Starve us and we will rise, we will have to, but we may pull the whole construct down in doing so, thus engendering a reset somewhat greater than they might have anticipated.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

It appears that the sanctions agaisnt Russia was a very bad strategic decision.
Russia provides the largest supply of fertilizers which are important for Europe's agriculture scene.

It is more than just fertilizer and political wars here.

It seems our leaders are doing everything possible to limit food production. The US could easily make up the grain shortages of the Ukraine war if we stopped converting it to alcohol. Instead of doing that, Biden admin increases alcohol production.

Starvation is Planned.

I am afraid Putin got duped right into doing what they wanted him to do.
edit on 3-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I updated with more links, so you can sit there and verify for yourself, it wasn't in the build back better bill. It was in one of the trillion dollar spending bills they did when they purchased all the vaccines. Politifacts actually claims it wasn't in the build back better plan. So they could label it 'false', which is rightfully correct. It was in one of the vaccine purchase plans. As they said publically, they were going to use farmers to pay for vaccines.

These numbers were pulled from www.fb.org...

I actually read the bill myself on www.whitehouse.gov... website directly. Other politifact's claimed that $3600 was for dairy and $2600 was for beef. This again was completely wrong, but it allowed them to 'label' it bull#. There was no difference between dairy cow and beef cow taxes. This is 'how' they control how they label their facts. By manipulating claims to support however they want to label things. To get people to stop investigating and looking for the real truth.

It has been seen in almost everything they have 'fact checked'. Like one of my favorite manipulations was denying Obama was in Wuhan, this one they literally said "He did not go to Wuhan in September of 2016. In fact He went to Wuhan in November of 2015/16(can't remember which - but the point remained he went there not long before the election, when polls were already favoring Trump). So they manipulated the date for their claim to make it false. But it was a pretty big deal because he was just there before Trump got into office, long enough to literally pay someone to release 'covid' should the electon not got to Hillary.

But I will tell you this, there is no department of truth in our government because 'freedom of speech' is a protected right.

www.breitbart.com... acebook-admits-in-court-that-fact-checks-are-just-opinion/

I think that proves the point those websites can't be trusted, but you'll have several thousand pages to read through. I think this bill was passed last year and went into full detail. Probably between January and April, I don't read every bill that passes because honestly its damn well depressing. But I do read them from time to time when I am bored or if someone else hints that something is there that shouldn't be. To confirm wether or not they are telling the truth. This one is 100% factual.

To help you find the bill #(since its like 5-10 digits, I believe there was 140+ pages, maybe 146 if my memory is correct(might very well not be, might be a different bill's number - super hard to keep track when they are all labelled 09812304 and bill 10297841). In this single bill I do remember there being 100+ pages of bs, so don't bother wasting time looking at bills under 100 pages..)

Despite presenting itself to the public as the arbiter of truth and guarantor of factually-accurate information, guarding users against “fake news” and “misinformation,” Facebook has admitted in court that its “fact checks” of information — frequently aimed at conservatives — are nothing more than statements of opinion.

If I do find the number before anyone else again, I will post it. But honestly I probably won't even look since I already read the bill once. Every time I read half the crap they pass it makes me depressed. I currently just can't deal with that amount of depression right now.

This has been passed to try and 'combat' the farmers taxes.. But 'rebates' aren't really the answer when they still have to pay it. As that only goes against taxes owed instead of a 'refund'. And most farmers operation costs are too close balance sheet wise to the revenue they get, after all the payments/taxes/ and costs are caluclated.

www.wwnytv.com... give-tax-credits-farmers-that-reduce-carbon-emissions/

This is the other thing I wanted to point out:

Insane taxes on inherited farmland

If you had to pay 10x your house to pass it to an heir, you'd just sell the house and give them the money. Thats literally their only choice, they can't even give their land to their kids without the government actually claiming a huge portion of that land. (Meaning you have to sell upwords of 70% of that land just to pay the tax, and then you have to pay the land sales tax as well which leaves you with nothing).

The war on farmers is real, and they have been attacked from ALL sides. Not just inflated costs of fertilizer that's just the newest sham. But everything else.
edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: Carbon tax rebates: (rebates do nothing) - Insane inertance fee's and taxes for farmland, more then inheriting a house - making it impossible to give your 'total land' to your kids.

edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: bolding the only point that matters..

Worst part is, its not just happening here. They have been pushing this world wide. Here's a link to one of Australia's Proposals - (not sure if it passed, I don't track Australia) www.beefcentral.com... at-tax-will-close-down-cattle-industry-and-starve-80-million-katter/

A carbon tax on meat which has been proposed at a United Nations food summit would shut down Australia’s cattle industry and starve 80 million people alone, says Federal MP Bob Katter who represents the sprawling North Queensland electorate of Kennedy.

The True Animal Price Protein Coalition proposed a meat tax of a €1 ($1.61) per kilo, at the summit in Rome last week of which Australia is a major sponsor, having contributed $63.9m.

“Almost every single calf that is born in Australia is produced on land that can’t be used for any other purpose,” Mr Katter said.

“I’m not talking about fattening country; I’m talking about breeding country where the cattle are bred.

“If you introduce that tax and wipe out the cattle industry, then there is 2.4 billion kilos of protein that will no longer be available (Australia on an average year turns off 8 million cattle for consumption, each with 300 kgs of consumable meat).

edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I hope that helps you come to a proper conclusion about what's happening. This is all last year's news, so finding official documents you'd have to start with last year. But it is there, and it is happening all over the world. I live in farm country, Most farmer's here butchered 2/3rds of their herds because of the taxes. Which is currently why the price of 'beef' is literally the same as every other meat at the market. Because there is a 'short-term' surplus.

You can't be realisitic and expect 'chicken' to go up, and pork to go up and not beef. When chickens can produce new chickens every day and the average cow produces a single new offspring every 4-6months. So if you actually wondered why beef, pork and chicken are literally pennies apart(unless specialty like steaks - which has always had the higher prices), now you know.
Cow's give birth to 8-12 calf their entire 20year lifespan.
Ground Chicken 1lb

Ground Beef 1lb(cheapest 70/30)

Granted that's a delivery service with that price, but stores are the same just marked higher because they don't have 'subscription fees'.

On average, a cow could expect to give birth around eight to twelve times in their 20 year lifespan, however they are usually culled much sooner than that in farming situations.

Last but not least, the last bit of knowledge I have on this topic I am going to share with you as well:

Not only that under that because governments decided to pass regulation and policy, that is not healthy for the cow. Pushing the limits on when the 'next breeding' could happen by removing the baby from its mother before the baby is fully weaned. Because of that means its not getting all its Nutrients it needs to be healthy. About 10 years ago calf's would stay with their mothers for a minimum of 8 months. This number over the past 10 years has been reduced to 6 and now there is a push to 4 months before they are ripped away from their mothers.
Babies ripped from their moms to early causes health problems in offspring

But you won't see news articles about government stepping into agriculture. Then deciding how cow's should be raised and forcing farmers to follow. But if the farmers don't follow these rules and regulations they not only face fines, they lose huge amounts of money against those that do. Kinda like how politicians suddenly think they are qualified doctors and scientist despite never recieving such an education.

The farming industry itself has been under attack by the government for years, so don't be fooled into thinking they don't have anything to be pissed about. A lot of the farmers actually care about their livestock.

This is literally what turned fat plump and happy cows into a giant bag of bones with next to zero fat if you look at 'cows' over the years you can see that we are hurting them with rules and regulations, its obvious. This really pisses farmers off, because now they have more vet bills to deal with thanks to new found health issues and more. It also single handedly explains how an entire field of 10,000+ cattle drop dead to 'heat' despite never having issues prior with similiar tempatures.

10,000 cattle drop dead from 'heat'
vaccineimpact with video on a 3,000 lot news store of 'drop dead cattle'

Nationalreview says these deaths are bill gate's plan to force people to eat 'fake meat' after buying 60% of the farmland because government taxes forced farmer's to sell.

Bill Gates is NOW the largest farm owner: Here's why

Ancestry.com claims that Bill and Melinda Gates Died in 2013.. aim4truth.org... nda-Gates-Timeline-Ancestry-Person.pdf
If anyone actually has an Ancestry account verify this? The direct link is on the bottom of the page to that report but you need a sign in to see it. (This is just popping up while searching bill gates and mass cow death. Nothing has been confirmed as fact - regarding his "death").
This was found while trying to refind the article that said "'bill gates has the answer and it isn't heat'".
edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The Netherlands literally feeds Europe with its agricultural systems and teaches them. We are definitely looking at something ominous.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And no it's not fake news, go through the government website. And read up on bills that have been passed. I know for a fact you didn't look because you would of had way more to say then. "Tch, tech, tech fake news.".

Because 9 out of 10 bills passed has very very questionable content. Also the fact it was put into abill with 140 pages of crap and your response being that quick indicates you didn't even have time to read it, let alone look through thousands of bills that passed to find it.

So good try, failed troll.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok so I'm not being funny here, even though I did post this in jest.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

**EDITED OUT PART**

On another note, did you ever wonder what it was like to eat like the evil Power Elites? Well wonder no more.
"European company Oumph! developed the Human Meat Plant-Based Burger — a burger they say tastes just like people — for those willing to indulge in fake human flesh.

"We developed this burger in no time as soon as we knew what taste and texture we were after," Oumph! Co-Founder Anders Linden said in a YouTube video.

During Halloween last year, the company set up a food truck in Stockholm, Sweden, serving the "scariest plant-based food ever."

So... yeah... a lot of questions on this one. I think the first question should, "How do they know what human flesh tastes like?"
Then who is this marketed for?
At any rate maybe those vaccines have tainted everyone's meat to the point that the power elites need to produce this kind of stuff. Well either way, we can look for it in stores nowhere. Gross.

Let me be clear on this...
GROSS!!!

Worst part is that this isn't the first run on this crappos.
From way back in 2012: Look an old ATS thread of mine.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
With the current food shortages taking place world wide, the growing human populations, and the growing divide between those who can afford to buy good quality foods and those who have to buy GMO I have to ask if we have become a "Soylent Green" world?

Case in point,
Recombinant Human Gelatin Gelatin

Using recombinant technology, FibroGen produces highly purified, fully characterized, genetically distinct molecules of recombinant human (rh) gelatin designed to be gelling or non-gelling

At what point will we see this marketed as a new food source.

Additional source on this (as if the company's web-site wasn't enough):
Gelatin made with human DNA will make snacks safer(from io9.com)
New method for making human-based gelatin (from phys.org)

Between this and the bug-love fest that everyone wants us to switch too, I think it's hard to deny that the "New Green Deal" is in full swing.
edit on 3-7-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"You will eat nothing and be hungry."

What? Don't you like your bug bar? How about a cockroach smoothie?

Even bugs need food. And if they're planning on using bugs for food, that's a lotta bugs and a lotta bug food.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Two pounds of wheat can be ground into about four cups of flour so one loaf of bread. The six pounds of barley makes about 36 cups cooked like oatmeal, unless ground and mixed with the flour to make more hearty bread. So maybe three loaves of hearty bread per day and 10-12 cups boiled barley.

Great if solo. Not so great with a dozen mouths to feed as was common in both biblical and Medieval Europe times.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

With what electricity? The same electricity that powers our electric cars and comes out of the walls during times of blackout?

Yeah, you know, "green" energy.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Oh, is that the color of a unicorn fart?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

More like the color of mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Didn't the Western world say food crisis is cause by Russians? I guess they going to say its Russians fault for this one also.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticscouthunter

Didn't the Western world say food crisis is cause by Russians? I guess they going to say its Russians fault for this one also.

At this point, they can blame just about anything and enough people will buy it that it won't matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Well, we all need to learn to suffer for the sake of the liberal new world order.

Amirite?

I mean, like, amirite? Or amirite.

Suck it up, people. It's for the greater good. ("Greater" meaning the elite wealthy.)

gotta go old school.

hey maybe these guys built the pyramids too!

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the "Predictions" thread last year?

I called it. Although I had told a few years previously it was a coming plan.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Starving the industrialized first world can only result in chaos and societal meltdown.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
They just use this EU agreement (and protecting nature) as an excuse to steal their land and make place for roads and homes. Rutte (prime minister) even said that with his own words they need room for more roads and homes.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
You are correct.
I should have said Western rather than modern.
Of course many in the 3rd world know hunger every day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join