It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Globalists are spending billions to keep the masses in a constant state of hypnosis, pumping massive amounts of propaganda bs in the hopes the least number of people will become self sufficient. They need to eliminate a huge percentage of the population since there's not enough resources to go around.

That's why everything seems backwards.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: incoserv

Amusing how they claim that soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’ yet provide no actual evidence.
Despite those people, farmers, gardeners that had being working with soil for years having health issues when working with soil.
Unless that soil is GMO based.

imo...soil that has been contaminated with Round up could be very dangerous.

www.consumersafety.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

100% to 'explain' the increase in myocardatis (spelling?) since the stupid so called 'vaccines', and to try to turn people away from being self-sufficient (growing a veggie/fruit garden).

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dear Gawd in Heaven!

I just ate some garden dirt the other day when I was pulling weeds and eating some of them. Purslane, Wood Sorrel and dandelion root. I bet those plants will cause heart disease too.

I wonder if this has anything to do with mRNA vaccine side effects? Opps, I see ancientlight mentioned that.
edit on 3-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

you must have posted while i was writing mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It's "The Sun".

It's like saying it's "The National Enquirer".

Yes, sometimes they get a story that's accurate, but for the most part, it's a "rag" old women read before bingo starts.

a reply to: Nyiah

Yep, the Sun is a notorious tabloid, the British version of the National Enquirer. I agree it's a total rag. I wouldn't trust anything that comes from it.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Sun should stick to Ukraine vids.
There always was every possible bacteria in the soil and everyonewas inhaling it since the dawn of time. We have an efficient wet filtration system in the nose and macrophages in the lungs. I am however afraid of stuff larger than a macrophage like large asbestos and glass fibre needles, and parasites like chlamydia. Many folks came back ill from Afghanistan where the wind moves around feces. Their infection rate is probably high and so it's a cycle. It was one of the reasons I decided not to spend the infamous 6 month holiday over there.
Seems like the vaxxed are dropping from everything now due to zucked immunity.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Stopped reading when I saw

The Sun
!

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I’ve been a long time gardener, let me tell you this is not new.

There have been a few deaths from people inhaling too much potting soil while starting seedlings. There is a bacteria that can be deadly.
There is definitely a risk. It’s not funny and it’s not like people are sniffing it, the soil has a tendency to go airborne.

Back in the old days it was considered unhealthy to live deep in the forest because of the effects on your lungs. The soil carried bacteria and mold and the air was thick. From what I remember it was actually healthy short term, but long term could cause lung damage.

I would highly highly suggest anyone working with light soil like peat moss to wear a mask.
I do and have well before covid.

Also with all the chemtrails these days, who knows what is in the soil.
edit on 3-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

There have been a few deaths from people inhaling too much potting soil while starting seedlings. There is a bacteria that can be deadly.
There is definitely a risk. It’s not funny and it’s not like people are sniffing it, the soil has a tendency to go airborne.

Back in the old days it was considered unhealthy to live deep in the forest because of the effects on your lungs. The soil carried bacteria and mold and the air was thick. From what I remember it was actually healthy short term, but long term could cause lung damage.

I would highly highly suggest anyone working with light soil like peat moss to wear a mask.

This makes total sense. Maybe not related, but my Mom, who contracted polio in 1946 when she was two years old, told me that a few days before she wound up in the hospital for polio that she had been playing in the dirt and maybe even ingested some of it, being a two year old and all. She told me once that she had heard that there might have been bacteria in the dirt that caused her body to have an immune response and get polio.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You’re the one that claims knowledge, and didn’t answer the question. What’s the percentage of infected soil in the US?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This makes total sense. Maybe not related, but my Mom, who contracted polio in 1946 when she was two years old, told me that a few days before she wound up in the hospital for polio that she had been playing in the dirt and maybe even ingested some of it, being a two year old and all. She told me once that she had heard that there might have been bacteria in the dirt that caused her body to have an immune response and get polio.

Polio was a terrible disease, and nothing to joke about. That said, I knew kids that would eat mud pies. Never heard of them contracting polio. I suppose it could be possible, but doubt it. You would be more likely to catch worms, (the parasitical variety).

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I used to build living soil with peat, coco coir, vermiculite, sphagnum, and worm castings. Always wore a mask when mixing; But it was more trouble than it was worth and expensive. Now totally hydroponic, both Kratky and DWC; much easier to maintain, pest free and more productive than soil. And much more productive than even the outside garden where the grasshoppers can wipe out a seasons work in 1 day/ constant battle with pests. I only use chemicals on the garden when absolutely necessary

edit on 3-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Round up is still in the news haven't they banned it?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have been a gardener since forever, I was taught at a very young age. The biggest lesson, was don’t use pesticides, cause you will end up eating them. And God forbid, don’t use herbicides like roundup to control weeds.

You plant enough to compensate for bug damage. If you have a problem with something like tomato hornworms, or potato beetles, you pick them off when you see them. Both can cause tremendous damage. Know your enemy. Those big ugly tomato hornworms, start off as the really cool looking moths that look and act like weird hummingbirds only a little bit smaller. Kill them at that stage, and they won’t live to vex you later.

Same thing for weeds, pull them every other day. The reason people garden, is to eat cheap healthy food. Chemicals are not your friend. I have never gotten sick from eating or breathing dirt directly in the garden.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Round up is still in the news haven't they banned it?

No...

www.roundup.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hydro works fantastic for weed, but if you use it for vegetables, to me they taste like crap. I did try this as an experiment with tomato’s. Artificial light, and chemically amended water do nothing for flavor, unless it’s weed.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

Hydro works fantastic for weed, but if you use it for vegetables, to me they taste like crap. I did try this as an experiment with tomato’s. Artificial light, and chemically amended water do nothing for flavor, unless it’s weed.

You must be new...

Talking about drugs is totally forbidden on ATS ala the T&Cs; Thus my avoidance of mentioning the crops. Euphemisms are explanations enough unless you are a total noob.
edit on 3-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Very possible, and sometimes it was from sewage runoff. They track covid through some sewage samples now

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Topcraft

You must be new...

Talking about drugs is totally forbidden on ATS ala the T&Cs; Thus my avoidance of mentioning the crops. Euphemisms are explanations enough unless you are a total noob.

So shoot me, maybe I’m talking about rag weed. I said nothing about drugs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join