It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first photo fakes in history: President Lincoln

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Such editing of photographs is the main sign of the communist dictatorship. Previously, history was changed in the USSR, and now history is being changed in the USA and Britain.

No argument.
I think ALL corrupt governments manipulate the media in such a manner.

Yours included.

Only in Russia for more than 30 years there has been no communist dictatorship. Communism has moved to the West. The dictatorship and driving forces of the proletariat were replaced by the dictatorship of sexual and national minorities, but behind the scenes forces remained the same - the descendants and students of the Goethe Institute in Frankfurt.
All recent US presidents, except for Trump, are students of students of professors at the Goethe Institute - the forge of communist satanic cadres.

I noticed you didn't address my point that your government is still just as susceptible to corruption as mine.

Let me challenge you to a test regarding which of us still have more freedom...

I can safely say, here, now...and in print, that my leader is making some decisions, both nationally and internationally, with which I don't agree and which I think are wrong.

Will you say the same thing about your leader and government, here and now?

If not...Why not?

OK. How corrupt the government in Russia, I know practically. I conduct anti-corruption investigations and publish these articles in the federal media.
The approach to the problem is important here. In my articles I try to point out corruption and mistakes to the authorities in order to overcome them together with civil society. And I offer ways out of problems. That is, my criticism is constructive, I offer ways out.
I believe that this became possible due to the high development of civil society in Russia.
And stupid and rabid criticism is counterproductive.

You evade.
We already know you've done work for your government.
Have you ever criticized your government's leader (Putin) or any of his specific policies?

Do you feel you have the freedom to do so?

I know I still have that freedom.

Why should I criticize Putin if I support all his actions.
Even if I don't understand them at first, I later see that he was right.

Really?...you support EVERY single action and policy decision, your leader, Putin, has ever made?

Don't you honestly find your statement as incredible as I do?
edit on 1AMJulCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is true. You can accept it or not perceive it. I wrote honestly.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is true. You can accept it or not perceive it. I wrote honestly.

I'll accept it from you...I just find it unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Such editing of photographs is the main sign of the communist dictatorship. Previously, history was changed in the USSR, and now history is being changed in the USA and Britain.

You are a little behind the times there my friend. What you are talking about is so 4 years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Here's a fun one from Soviet Russia...of the government airbrushing out a drunken cosmonaut from their space program photo.

One Of The First Astronauts To Orbit The Earth Was Erased

You know how it goes on space missions: Just you and your boys, alone on a ship, with nothing to do until you reach Mars or whatever. It can get a little rowdy.

Well, one astronaut got so rowdy that his government denied he was on the mission. Which kinda sucked for him, because this was the first team of astronauts to complete a full orbit of Earth.

You might have partied in your day, but have you ever partied so hard that you got censored out of the historical record?

Grigoriy Nelyubov did. After getting dismissed from the Soviet space program for "drunk and disorderly conduct" and being deemed an unfit role model for youths in the '60s, all records of his involvement in the program were purged, including his presence in the above photo of the legendary group of astronauts.

www.cracked.com...

A year later...the fella committed 'suicide'...so the drunkenness charge may have been just a cover story.

Lemme guess he was the first Russian cosmonaut to try and whistleblow that the Russians never went to space also lmao.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join