It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all grim until hit by a comedy bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Bruer gets stand-up applause as he demolishes "Follow the science " with the cockatoo sketch, he leaves a follow-the-money hint in this hilarious look at life today. This will go down as a bit of comedy genius, so I thought it was worth sharing. As such moments are rare these days. It reminded me of some of Monty Python at their best. He isn't afraid to tackle it all head-on, I tried to embed it but as the URL has two equal signs it won't embed don't die laughing. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Bruer gets stand-up applause as he demolishes "Follow the science " with the cockatoo sketch, he leaves a follow-the-money hint in this hilarious look at life today. This will go down as a bit of comedy genius, so I thought it was worth sharing. As such moments are rare these days. It reminded me of some of Monty Python at their best. He isn't afraid to tackle it all head-on, I tried to embed it but as the URL has two equal signs it won't embed don't die laughing. www.youtube.com...

Bruer isn't wrong at all, lol but it didn't play all that well for the crowd.

Subtlety was never in Jim's schtick no matter the subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That was absolute 🏆. I literally had to share that with everyone I know.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
over an hour! holy bucket with my attention span... I do my hardest watching Jimmy Car...

i know it's a derelict intrusion.. but have 5 mins out your day

edit on 3-7-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I watched it all, it has its funny parts, the part where he sent his daughter to college and 6 weeks later she came back...

Good stuff, Bruer had a lot happen IIRC he had to take care of his father for a long time when he was sick, and his wife has had cancer these last 12 years.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

He is great as well thanks for the laugh..

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A bit late to the party but there you go.

I will watch it, thanks for posting.

Nevermind, you still have to watch it on YouTube, blocked by the uploader.
edit on 472022 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join