It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BioNTech, Pfizer to start testing universal vaccine for coronaviruses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A red flag Pfizer believes their vax for C19 is a swinging success despite without a long term study on safety.
Now they want testing on universal vaccine for coronaviruses.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Approach me with a swab or syringe and your testicles will meet your esophagus

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It’s how you get everyone injected with mRNA vaccines.

We wanted a 100% vaccination rate, right?

This is how you do it. “All CV’s” are accounted for.

“New” vaccine, same goal, better outcome (if your goal is to jab everyone).

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Boy they really want whatever is in these to be in EVERYONE.......BAD.......

That should perk up everyones ears, we need people to get ahold of these vaccines and see whats really in them, something is VERY wrong here

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Australian deaths are up 17.5 per cent we are over 90 percent double vaxxed in my state yet we have 5000 cases a day most of them vaccinated,babies are being born without immune systems and with lower iq's than traditionally then you have vaids compromised people dying of the common cold.myocarditis in youth and heart conditions YOU BET THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Noicted how MSM is no longer debating on any long term study for these mRNA vaxs or boosters. Let alone the boosters that supposedly came out rather fast?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

That should perk up everyones ears, we need people to get ahold of these vaccines and see whats really in them, something is VERY wrong here

There already was a group of spanish scientists who did that and it did not look good at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The intent and urgency seems to be more than a matter of making profits or establishing a surveillance system. Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

The intent and urgency seems to be more than a matter of making profits or establishing a surveillance system. Any ideas?

I've come up with a story. It used to be fantastic musing, but maybe, just maybe . . .

There has been on going contact with technologically superior extra-terrestrial aliens with all the major governments of the world for many decades now. We entered a deal where we allow these aliens to abduct humans and do tests and experiments on them in exchange for some of their low level technology (high level for us). The alien studies of human beings has concluded for the most part and they have found it desirable to continue to deal with the governments of the world.

What the final outcome of our deals with these ETs is debatable, but instead of mutual exchanges, now they are making demands. Perhaps they want to control the population like slaves or cattle, maybe they are working on colonizing Earth, or optimistically they may want to get us to a point where we can become an advanced space fairing race and join the galactic federation. Whatever it is requires we all get vaccinated by these "vaccines" within a certain amount of time and that time is running out.

If we refuse to cooperate, then they will use force and make us do their bidding, so the governments are trying to speed up the process to avoid a conflict that becomes an interplanetary war that we will certainly lose. The governments want to retain their power over the Earth and they have to prove they can handle it for the aliens, otherwise no more alien technology and they become powerless peons like the rest of us.
edit on 3-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Let´s have some fun in these times. Let´s get a step back and take a look from there, let´s get some other "conspiracy theories" into the game. Let´s take that UFO "disclosure" thing, let us also think that aliens are a proven fact and some of these aliens are on a mission to capture as many planets as possible. But in stealth mode (for whatever reason). They simply check out who are the most corrupt earthlings with power and give them what they want, money and more power, so these earthlings work for them. They simply use the corrupt human mind.

Maybe the most powerfull of these aliens are shape-shifters and we earthlings would need special sunglasses to see their real shape (i love They Live!) but since most of us don´t have any of these glasses we see earthlings like Gates, Schwab, Bezos, Musk, Suckerberg, Soros etc instead of these evil aliens.

These aliens have a huge mothership hidden from us with around 5 billions of invaders. Maybe most of them are criminals and earth will become their prison (had to think of Australia xD). Problem is, there are too many earthlings and they have to decimate the earth population first, slowly and in secrecy, so that only a few slaves stay and it is space enough on earth for the new residents.

And after they learned that direct contact with earthlings makes them ill they want to change the human DNA so this doesn´t happen anymore. Nice side effect for them are the side effects of the jabs they use, they help to decimate the earth population, slowly and in secrecy and over a period of time. Btw, 50 human years feel for them like 5 months feel for us. They have plenty of time...

They also need to change the climate because they are like german tourists who want Germany to be everywhere they travel to around the world. These aliens want the same climate they once had on their former home planet (and have it on their mother ship) before they destroyed, because of greed and corruption, it with a nuclear war billions of years ago.

But now these inhabitants of the mother ship are rioting because their "netflix" bores them to death meanwhile and they absolutely can´t watch that garbage produced on earth, have enough of being on that ship and want to populate earth latest 2030 earthlings time.

Over the time they infiltrated the most important control points of power over the world while bringing their human corrupt puppets into power positions and let them do their work there, against the human population and earth (obvisiously!) but for their new alien overlords.

That pro gay and trans and lgbt whatever agenda is also made by them to decimate the earthlings over a period of time. Because two men can´t make own childs, two women can´t make own childs, you see the patterns. All that Green New Deal BS is to change climate to their belongings. The Great Reset to create a huge herd of slaves. Consisting of the most submissive lemmings because self-thinkers and people with an uncontrollable free will and a love for freedom are demonized and silenced, cancelled and will extinct while the last of them fight a guerilla war against the alien invaders, their corrupt human puppets and their herd of lemming slaves.

Most shocking is, this scenario would make more sense, i could understand and believe that rather than the BS stories the corrupt earthlings in power we have to deal with right now tell us about everything that happens meanwhile.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And I thought my story was far out there. Perhaps I'm too conservative. I tip my hat to you Sir. Star of course.
edit on 3-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
That is funny. You came up with a theory that isn´t far away from my story. And almost at the same time.

In Germany we say: Two idiots one thought. This is meant in a positive way!

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I'm one quarter German and my sir name is German. I prefer the Czech and Irish quarters, but I can't deny my German heritage.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
A red flag Pfizer believes their vax for C19 is a swinging success despite without a long term study on safety.
Now they want testing on universal vaccine for coronaviruses.

"Universal", until another $500 Billion is made by PFIZER and the greedy/corrupted members of the medical profession pushing it on the gullible sheep.

Then comes the "Mega Universal" for a season or two, and another $500 Billion.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
We're long past the critical point scientists warned about 50+ years ago. Somehow, their warnings from deforestation and indiscriminate use of our water and other natural resources leading to catastrophic, out-of-control weather events got turned into An Inconvenient Truth. Those sounding the alarm got canceled, but everything they said decades ago has played out during my life.

Living in the PNW, I'm watching in real time as water resources are approaching the point of no return. Sadly, this same story is playing out around the world.

the Colorado River’s major reservoirs—water supply for some 40 million people—are on life support.
At a U.S. Senate hearing in mid-June, Reclamation Commissioner Touton stated that net Colorado River water uses must be reduced in the next year by 2-4 million acre-feet, a staggering volume that amounts to about 30 percent of average consumptive use.

World population is not sustainable at current levels, but TPTB can't euthanize half the planet, and sterilize a major portion of the rest as a solution, could they? That would be like Aryan Nations 2.0, where 'the end justifies the means'.
Maybe they're trying to save themselves, and the rest of us are just collateral damage, with only the strongest among us left to continue supporting them. It's obvious at this point that the vaccine has very little to do with anyone's long term health.

Earth’s civilization has a “very low probability” of surviving the next few decades without facing a catastrophic collapse, according to a study published in the Nature journal Scientific Reports.
Two researchers from Chile and the UK used modeling to see how rates of resource consumption, namely in terms of deforestation, affects the ability of global human society to sustain itself. By their workings, there’s just a 10 percent chance that human civilization will be able to make it through the next 20 to 40 years without a catastrophic collapse. ex]

[strangesounds.org...]

[strangesounds.org...]

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: HilterDayon

I've come up with a story. It used to be fantastic musing, but maybe, just maybe . . .

There has been on going contact with technologically superior extra-terrestrial aliens with all the major governments of the world for many decades now. We entered a deal where we allow these aliens to abduct humans and do tests and experiments on them in exchange for some of their low level technology (high level for us). The alien studies of human beings has concluded for the most part and they have found it desirable to continue to deal with the governments of the world.

What the final outcome of our deals with these ETs is debatable, but instead of mutual exchanges, now they are making demands. Perhaps they want to control the population like slaves or cattle, maybe they are working on colonizing Earth, or optimistically they may want to get us to a point where we can become an advanced space fairing race and join the galactic federation. Whatever it is requires we all get vaccinated by these "vaccines" within a certain amount of time and that time is running out.

If we refuse to cooperate, then they will use force and make us do their bidding, so the governments are trying to speed up the process to avoid a conflict that becomes an interplanetary war that we will certainly lose. The governments want to retain their power over the Earth and they have to prove they can handle it for the aliens, otherwise no more alien technology and they become powerless peons like the rest of us.

Following the alien agenda angle, aliens want us to be fully vaccinated just like we want our livestock to be fully vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So this new 'vax' is going to work one of two ways depending on which theory you go by.

It stops you from getting sick by stopping you from living. Ether wiping out your immune system or your ability to reproduce successfully.

It is an internal flavoring and tenderizing system made by our alien owners. The harvest is near.

No, not going to get this one ether.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So what's the schedule? A booster once every month?

new topics

top topics

join