It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy World UFO Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
World UFO Day 22 comes at a time of increased interest in subject with the UFO hearings on Capitol Hill to the myriad of documentaries on cable featuring Zondo and the boys and Steve Greer has resurfaced with his new media project ... all that's missing is the Aliens.

Hopefully they'll turn up soon to save us from ourselves.

So Happy World UFO Day ATS , Live long and prosper.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just gonna take this opportunity right here to share one of the most bizarre things i have seen in the night sky right here,

So i was a young lad, staying up late, watching the full moon with a telescope in my room, then i saw these lights around the moon, and suddenly one of these lights released a beam of light, it traveled to the surface of the moon like a slinky toy type motion, it hit right around Seleucus crater. Got really excited about this so i rushed down to the living room asking questions to my parents about why they have not told me that there are all these things in the moon like space elevators and stuff. My parents had no idea what i was talking about, then i realized i had seen something strange and out of the ordinary.

I am still looking for answers on that, apparently there is a NASA project called Moonbeam, but the description does not match compared to what i witnessed.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Let's see is that first one a Billy Meier special, if not it looks very much like one of his (Guy's got this whole cult thing going in even after those fake UFO photo's).

Second any real aliens need to be afraid, VERY AFRAID of those two (look like they would abduct them and do strange things to the poor lil guy's - am I the only one that when I see Ancient Aliens advertised on TV have an instant image of a wrinkly old grey with a zimmer frame).

Third, well we all feel like that sometimes.

Made me chuckle.

edit on 2-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
YAY!

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Happy World UFO Day

Happy official distraction day.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link