It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern politics is globalist in nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
glob·al·ist
/ˈɡlōbəlist/

noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world

adjective
relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis

The president (politicians in general) is a globalist position in nature and anyone running for such a position is an aspiring globalist. The president operates GLOBALLY, traveling to MANY different countries and is constantly dealing with FOREIGN POLICY. Read that definition again.

Regardless of whether the politician has a D or R by their name, they are ALL aspiring globalists looking to advance their position in that particular profession. I would think that most if not ALL politicians have dreams of becoming president, to be able to dabble in global economic and foreign policy. That's what makes them GLOBALISTS!

I'm sure most of them start with good intentions but the system has a way of corrupting people it would seem.

Quit rooting on your favorite globalists, arguing over which globalist is better than the other. Aren't the globalists AGAINST our best interests? That's what I hear around here all the time, so why do most of the people who say that also actively support their favorite globalist(s) at the same time?

Trump was and is a globalist, always has been and always will be. He did nothing to help our collective situation, in fact everything he did has led directly to where we are today!

Biden hasn't helped either! He's yet another globalist wearing a different suit.

Operation Warp Speed was started by Trump and gave Big Pharma the POWER and INFLUENCE to push a rushed and mostly untested vaccine onto the population! Trump apparently wanted the vaccine even SOONER than when it eventually came out, yet many of his supporters complain about it being rushed. Well, look at your favorite globalist and thank him! He's done nothing but PRAISE this so-called "poison"!

Inflation was also started under Trump. The printing of 40% of the total currency in existence under HIS watch in under a year set a precedent that Biden has only taken and ran with!

How are we better off today than we were 10 or 15 years ago. Tell me ONE lasting affect Trump left us with OTHER than the utter chaos that surrounded him when he walked on stage.

Global politics is globalist in nature! Yet 90% of the people who say they are against globalism are deeply entrenched with the globalist agenda. Hopefully those under their spell snap out of it, otherwise we are headed for a very dark place.
edit on 2-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world

Sounds very much like corporatism to me Jo.

adjective
relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis

Sounds again like corporatism to me Jo.

Seems to me that even before Marco Polo, people and organizations have been driving to expand into larger and larger holdings of wealth. On and on and on.
Believing that the New World was discovered so that people who wanted freedom could move here is sad. It was found accidentally on the way to finding new trade routes to increase the wealth of the kings and queens of Europe.
Believing that the United States was founded on the principles that all men are created equal and the freedom of the individual is likewise a fanciful notion. There was big money for the nations of Europe to extend their empires into the new world and that was the driving motive above all else.

Likewise believing that the US was founded on wrenching power away from European control so that Americans could be free and have liberty is also no more than the cover story of our founding. It was the drive by a few who already had wealth to increase their own wealth and from this came the expansive nature of American empire around the world along with the expansion of American capitalism.

It has been heading here from olden times. We are now, beyond a doubt in a globalist world.

And who is in charge of this side of the worlds expansion? Corporations with their government lackeys in tow. And all that Americans seem capable of is fighting over who is to be their landlord.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree Terry, corporations are the ones who control the politicians. Corporatism and globalism are one and the same.

There's a reason I posted this in the NWO forum. I think we've already crossed that threshold, globalism IS the NWO and it's in full swing.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Bilderberg meetings started in 1954 specifically to direct the world into OWO. The WEF was created in 1971 to train people to take over politics, media- any arena with power to influence.

It used to be that money from lobbying was what got laws favorable to Big Business passed, but it became a two-way street. If companies still want favoritism by government, the MUST push whatever political agenda is demanded of them. They have now become wings on the same bird, just as political parties are.

The future of society is planned in centuries., half centuries and decades. The way to keep the long-term plan working smoothly is to deny there is one, and find a plausible excuse for everything they orchestrate to make it look like it's 'beyond their control'- like the gas 'shortage'.

Let's not forget the likes of Soros- who funds organizations like BLM, Antifa, the LGBTQ+ movement, defund police, etc.

Who's in control? BlackRock and Vanguard have controlling interest in every*single*corporation. No matter what you buy, these two companies are at the top of the food chain.

The future has looked gloomy since I was a child. It gets worse every year, and I discovered years ago my happiness depends on what I make of today. Worrying about the future just robs me of my ability to enjoy today, and I'm not going to give that power away.

We've already been slaves to the system for decades, yet few people have noticed. Is C-19, food shortage, war, drugs all a form of deliberate genocide? Possibly, but worrying about it won't stop it or make it any better.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

There's a reason I posted this in the NWO forum. I think we've already crossed that threshold, globalism IS the NWO and it's in full swing.

I agree as well Jo. It's not a matter of if or when any longer but recognizing that it is. That we are. That important question is just how do we as people manage to organize ourselves against the worst that it promises. Following Trump OR Biden is not going help us at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I agree as well Jo. It's not a matter of if or when any longer but recognizing that it is. That we are. That important question is just how do we as people manage to organize ourselves against the worst that it promises. Following Trump OR Biden is not going help us at all.

let's try George Floyd and BLM?

MS13?

who doesn't think the world would be better off?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

How about our globalist military that invades other countries and kills innocent people for the interest of their globalist overlords? The world would be a VASTLY better place without the American war machine destroying everything in its path.

Your suggestions are drops in the bucket compared to the REAL threat.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

How about our globalist military that invades other countries and kills innocent people for the interest of their globalist overlords? The world would be a VASTLY better place without the American war machine destroying everything in its path.

Your suggestions are drops in the bucket compared to the REAL threat.

i'm cool with calling them all home and letting everyone else duke it out.

we'll send warm coke and teach the world to sing instead.

ice not included.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So slash their funding. How much are you willing to sacrifice to scale back our military? Honest question.

Foreign bases would have to be closed because otherwise it would still be a globalist institution. Would you be willing to give that up?

Do you agree that at the moment our military personnel are nothing more than globalist puppets being used to influence economic and foreign policy?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jul 2 2022 by Jbird because: spam

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

So slash their funding. How much are you willing to sacrifice to scale back our military? Honest question.

Foreign bases would have to be closed because otherwise it would still be a globalist institution. Would you be willing to give that up?

Do you agree that at the moment our military personnel are nothing more than globalist puppets being used to influence economic and foreign policy?

close them, sell them if not, blow them up.

bring everyone back for training.

someone has to run the new world order.

you think we're bad now? just wait.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I assume no rebuttal means you agree with my sentiments. Good to know. 👌

new topics

top topics

join