It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, Mothers, Moms, Must Be Destroyed To Achieve The Gaols

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In order to complete the destruction of the nuclear family, Women and mothers must be eliminated. This is the best video I have seen in a long time on the subject and there is absolutely no denying that he is right.

Men must be emasculated to remove the protector of the family. Women and Mothers must go in order to get to the Children.

twitter.com...

Everything that is worth living and dying for is under attack right now.

They have to attack Mother and remove Father, because before you can get to her you have to get through him

edit on 2-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is so depressing all

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They already have mothers bringing their children to and participate in "It wont lick itself" drag events. They dont need to remove the mothers it seems.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

No doubt.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Umm. Some husbands/mates/partners... chosing not to protect or worse posing the biggest danger to the mother and children have been a reality since the beginning of time. Having the religious, civil powers of the day enforcing a power structure that strives to enforce an illusion that everybody will be doing the right, moral thing only strips the mothers of the ability to protect herself and her children from who ever is the threat.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Umm. Some husbands/mates/partners... chosing not to protect or worse posing the biggest danger to the mother and children have been a reality since the beginning of time. Having the religious, civil powers of the day enforcing a power structure that strives to enforce an illusion that everybody will be doing the right, moral thing only strips the mothers of the ability to protect herself and her children from who ever is the threat.

Sometimes it's the mother who is the monster.

Plenty of examples of this like the one who strapped her kids in cars eat and drove them into a retention pond.

Sick people do sick things if you were abused break the cycle.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was adopted as an infant, and as such I cannot stress enough that the terms " birthing person" and "mother" are not interchangeable.
I myself, am a mother and will address all other women with children as such and is my right to as I see fit. I, as a woman with traditionalist values will not adjust to the twisted and perverse liberal/ democratic attack on society.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The problem is a human one, not a man one or a woman one.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

As the now famous Camille Vasquez has said "Domestic/abuse has no gender"

Case in point. A few samples.

"14 year old stands up to his abusive mother for his rights and informed choice to live with his Dad"

"Woman Confronts Mom Who She Claims Abused Her For 20 Years"

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2022 16:55:22 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My Mother is the most wonderful and precious person in my life, and I will NEVER concede to calling her a "birthing person".

(Even though I did, back in my teen years joking refer to my parents as "Parental Units".)

I am absolutely appaled at the current push to remove tranditional language to appease such a vocal minority.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
My Mother is the most wonderful and precious person in my life, and I will NEVER concede to calling her a "birthing person".

(Even though I did, back in my teen years joking refer to my parents as "Parental Units".)

I am absolutely appaled at the current push to remove tranditional language to appease such a vocal minority.

Thats just being funny and cute as a kid. That requires a sense of humor of which we know these sort of people that we are talking about do not posses. Their goal is to destroy every single foundation that keeps this or any other society afloat.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I picked it up from SNL "Coneheads", and my parents thought it was hilarious.

Things were so much simpler back then.

I desperately wish I had a solution to all this current madness, but for the life of me I simly cannot understand why we are all being forced into such a radical change for such a select few.

It's like Orwellian Newspeak and the Brave New World abolition of the family unit rolled into one.

I used to enjoy dystopian literature, but that was before it started becoming the framework for modern society.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'll add one. At one of my jobs, I worked over the summer with a kid whose mother regularly locked he and his siblings in a basement without food and burned he and his twin horribly in a bathtub with scalding water. His twin did not survive.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Titles like King and Queen have NOTHING on Mom.
Ditto for a Dad.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll add one. At one of my jobs, I worked over the summer with a kid whose mother regularly locked he and his siblings in a basement without food and burned he and his twin horribly in a bathtub with scalding water. His twin did not survive.

Oh my... I almost always start trembling from anger and frustration when i hear these things. It is so ridiculous and dangerous to free 1 entire demographic from any wrong doing.

For instance imagine people who think like this standing at the mall with their 10 year old son or daughter, constantly eyeing this guy that passed them twice so he must be a creep while the woman she met there started chatting with is a convicted pedophile. Yet the mother in this scenario would not have thought for one minute what sort of attention this woman has for her kids because she is to busy keeping a eye on the man that happened to pass them twice in a lane.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Titles like King and Queen have NOTHING on Mom.
Ditto for a Dad.

Agreed in full.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Like I said: monsters are human, not male or female. We tend to forget that all too easily.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Im curious now, what sort of a job was that?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Like I said: monsters are human, not male or female. We tend to forget that all too easily.

Exactly that. But we as society have been so programmed to only see woman as protectors of children leaving a lot of them walking away scott free and even when caught, they get low sentences. But more importantly it creates victims and they are often not believed or at least not believed for a long time.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2022 17:36:42 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I worked with kids who had specific learning disabilities. Those were incidental to this kid's background, but he needed to work all the same. His adoptive parents were absolute saints who were able to make sure he got whatever he needed, and I hope to God he made it because he was a great kid and deserved to make it in life after dealing with everything he did in the beginning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join