It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tyre Extinguishers & Deflationist Hit The USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, they are going to harass you by deflating or stabbing your tires in the name of ECO Justice. I cannot wait for a video of one of these jackasses getting caught in the act and facing the consequences.

If saving the world depends on you destroying people's property or putting people in harms way, you should really think twice about what you are doing.

Idiots. Putting a justification on vandalism. I bet these urban Soros backed DA's will let them go with no charges.

Notice it is fully allowed on Twitter. No ban for openly inciting criminal actions. What is next, burglary for climate change justice?

twitter.com...

We are The Tyre Extinguishers. We will make it impossible to own an SUV in the world's urban areas. For climate, health, public safety.

www.theguardian.com...

A new group of climate activists targeting the owners of sports utility vehicles has set itself up as a friendly rival to the Tyre Extinguishers by deflating the tyres of dozens of vehicles in the suburbs of Glasgow.

In a statement, the group, which calls itself the Deflationists, claimed to have let down the tyres of 50 vehicles in the city’s affluent Newlands area and the neighbouring Shawlands.

Members also put fake parking tickets on the windscreens of the vehicles they targeted, stating that the owners’ “luxury lifestyle choice” had been “disarmed”.

www.tyreextinguishers.com...

We are people from all walks of life with one aim: To make it impossible to own a huge polluting 4x4 in the world’s urban areas. We are defending ourselves against climate change, air pollution and unsafe drivers.

We do this with a simple tactic: Deflating the tyres of these massive, unnecessary vehicles, causing inconvenience for their owners.

Deflating tyres repeatedly and encouraging others to do the same will turn the minor inconvenience of a flat tyre into a giant obstacle for driving massive killer vehicles around our streets.

We’re taking this action because governments and politicians have failed to protect us from these huge vehicles. Everyone hates them, apart from the people who drive them.

We want to live in towns and cities with clean air and safe streets. Politely asking and protesting for these things has failed. It’s time for action. Join us.

We have no leader - anyone can take part, wherever you are, using the simple instructions on this website.
edit on 2-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Once they are caught their egos will be deflated.
I dare them to come over to my neck of the woods and deflate my tires!

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is not going to go over very well in the USA. Someone will get cought and someone else will go overboard and shoot them.

After all, if you don't notice and run on flat or low tires, it can cause a deadly accident and therefore deflating tires is threatening the life of another.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Free SUVs for all.

I don’t even like SUVs but anything to spite these vandals is good in my book.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nice! It’s almost as if nobody approves of this stupidity except those who commit it.

a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I am pretty sure a lot of left lunatics aprove tho.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I guess my gas guzzling 25 year old Ford pick up with two gas tanks is in the cross hairs as well. Good thing I don't travel too far with that one. I can believe one flat, maybe two as the rims are old and rusty, but all four would be a dead give away.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I guess these geniuses never heard of run-flat tires, most modern suv are sold with run-flat and anything sold without a spare since I believe 2008.

join