It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which states did Trump's economy work the best and worst?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Which is why I believe Nintendo and other companies pulled out this year other then DLC crap and a few hit and miss titles. Confidence is the key to an economy as you said which we don't have. Now Disney is being hit hard with massive stock losses due to again lack of confidence and internal bad policies one after another.

NATO is expanding 30,000 EU troops to stop Russia and they (NATO) are having the biggest joint drills since WW2! All the nations even some not part of them have been invited to join war exercises.

China's economy is literally imploding. Saw an interesting documentary about what's going on there and it's NOT NOT good at all and we will be dragged with it. China NEEDS to be isolated ASAP!

This is NOT something stock investors want to hear.
edit on 4-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)
Nintendo is in the firing line if China does anything to Japan which they have repeatedly threatened since Trump left the oval office. Nintendo I think knows this so this poses a risk vs reward issue.

Japan for the most part is locking up tight gearing towards militarization. They have a bigger army now then since WW2!
edit on 4-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

Japan also suffers a lost generation problem like we do here!
They are going thru what the US did since the early 90s on. Generations rising against parenthood and not having a real clue to where they want to go next. Now Japan is paying the price. Apparently this has been an ongoing issue reaching an all time peak over there. I thought Japan would be better then that.
edit on 4-7-2022 by SortingHat because: I thought Japan would be better then that!

edit on 4-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Disney's bad policies.

<< 1   >>

join