It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What video game lore/theory channels on YT do you like/dislike?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
For me it's Hyrule Gamer (the one with the Wolf Link intro) monster maze/Zetlink down in the bottom of the list.

My favorite Monster Maze video is the 'Life of a Bokoblin' trying to mimic some kind of nature documentary I guess. It's actually pretty good how he 'observes' the behavior of the monsters up close with the use of a certain mask.

Making of Life of A Bokoblin:

Another interesting one is the Lies of Queen Rutela theory about why she lied to Link in TP and it explains the evolution process of the Zora's very well: PS: They live about 400 years.

Some times you get mumbling ones I think Zetlink mumbles too much sometimes so it makes it hard to hear unless that was a different guy I often get them confused with Bandit Gamer.
One of them (I think Zetlink) you have to turn the speakers up all the way and it makes the other dudes VERY VEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!! Then your forced to turn the speakers WAY WAY down to match the other dudes.
edit on 2-7-2022 by SortingHat because: One of them you have to turn speakers ALL the way up maxing it out.

edit on 2-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Hyrule theories.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I enjoy the Game Theorist.

www.youtube.com...

Found MatPat through his other channel the Film Theorist.
edit on 7/5/22 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join