It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the old RGT85 (Nintendo news). I hope he's all right. Poor guy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Link to his general playlists so you can see for yourself his older content back when he was actually fun:
www.youtube.com...

He used to be fun/creative and overall pretty friendly to listen to compared to others (cough) Switch Force (cough) that does misleading titles and rambles on the same thing way too long or Spawwave that always says the title last segment and rambles a bunch of other news we don't care about:

Over time especially since Nov 2020 he has gotten very bitter and now cusses at times getting more and more bold. His latest video has a WTF title on it. Of course he shortened it: but are you thinking what I'm thinking? πŸ˜•

On a personal note:
Perhaps before 2016 Trump era he might have cussed but I didn't watch his videos till mid Switch era hoping for juicy inside info as he later in a video accidently mentioned he invests heavily into stock with them and seems to get most things right like he called it out first we were NOT going to get a full Direct while everyone else did.

Then others repeated after him parroting what he said but RGT85 called it first!

He got just about everyMini-Direct right when he said not to expect certain elements/titles to be seen while others were SCREAMING Mario Kart 9/Metroid Prime/BOTW2/WWHD,etc.
He seemed to have this 'knowledge' without being an outright leaker whom usually quickly gets closed down like The one guy Nintendo setup mid month about the fake Direct to get him fired: he should've been subtle like RGT85 instead of blasting Twitter/Facebook,whatever. That deserves it's own thread.

I really want to respect RGT85 and don't mean ill towards him especially since he moved to his new apartment where he seemed to not have heat for some time? πŸ˜•It seemed after his move he changed somehow perhaps or the elections/#ty economy is making him sour? Nintendo keeps doing shovel ware sports/ports we didn't really ask for.

The Switch has become slowly a portable Wii/Wii U which I think may be another topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Last thing: Was it something I said (My edit window is passed). I hope I wasn't too long or something I didn't now how else to word it. RGT85 used to be my only source for Nintendo. I like Zetlink for Hyrule related stuff.

new topics

join