It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection who are the 29% ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

No one made that a secret either. At no point have I known a Biden supporter. Only anti Trumpers.

None of my liberal friends like Biden. Lesser of two evils in their eyes. Kind of a running theme in modern American politics.

People voted against low prices
Cheap gas
Closed borders
A strong foreign policy

Or are you going to tell me that Biden wasn't going to do all the things he did, that we all warned he would do?

Are we living in Facebook World where you have to pretend to be nice and post pictures of kittens to get likes?

Are you telling me that everyone #ing ignores policy and votes on god-damned personality now?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

No one made that a secret either. At no point have I known a Biden supporter. Only anti Trumpers.

None of my liberal friends like Biden. Lesser of two evils in their eyes. Kind of a running theme in modern American politics.

Voting against Trump knowing that Biden gets in, is still voting for Biden (by proxy).

I'm aware. My point was the intent of the vote. There's a difference between supporting a candidate and using them to block another.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"People" didn't vote for Biden, they voted "against" Trump... The/your, "math" and "logic", still doesn't add up.

So what you're saying, is? ...They voted for Biden, instead of Trump? ....Because they hated Trump? So they "voted" for Biden?
But they only "voted" for Biden, because they hated Trump?

Having been "publicly educated" myself. I can see how the obvious, is to hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My rough perception of what happened doesn't equate to my personal beliefs.

It shouldn't come as a surprise though that so many people has a visceral reaction to him. He was purposefully abrasive. Whether or not that's warranted is a different conversation, but it shouldn't be a surprise.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
That 30% is the EXACT same 30% who will ALWAYS vote for a Republican.

For them, All THAT MATTERS is whether or not they have a D or a R after their name.

It's the rest of us that ALWAYS control the outcome of the national elections.

But local and State elections, they are totally controlled by those 30%. That's where the Dem and Republican extremists live and thrive.
Reading is quite the skill.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't want him to run.

I want him to ride a bicycle .
Or run a bicycle upstairs

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Lesser of two evils.

Turd sandwich or giant douch.
^^^^^^^
(common summarizations of almost every election in recent history)

This is nothing new, this isn't even a unique idea to me. It's modern American politics.

Personally I didn't like either candidates. I didn't vote for Biden and don't support him. The things I've said are a general account for what happened from my perspective. It's not earth shaking or too farfetched.
edit on 1-7-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Biden won't run, trump won't run. It's a whole new ball game and it will be decided by the ladies, who will ultimately be the winner. This RvW decision by the court will have a long reaching impact.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
29% are Biden clones.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't want him to run.

I want him to ride a bicycle .
Or run a bicycle upstairs

On Stair Force One....

....in flight.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The same small percentage that actually wanted him during the primary before the DNC started shoving him down people's throats?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
who are the 29% ?

And old adage needs to be updated to the 21st century: "Lies, damned lies, and polls!"

So when one takes out the people who'll vote party-line regardless, and the Republicans wanting Joe to run, I'd wager the real numbers are over 90% against Joe running.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: murphy22

Lesser of two evils.

Turd sandwich or giant douch.
^^^^^^^
(common summarizations of almost every election in recent history)

This is nothing new, this isn't even a unique idea to me. It's modern American politics.

Personally I didn't like either candidates. I didn't vote for Biden and don't support him. The things I've said are a general account for what happened from my perspective. It's not earth shaking or too farfetched.

This is what I meant!

What policies did you hate from the Trump administration?

Take all personality out of the equation.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I get it. You play the cards that are dealt, as we all do. Which is the way it should be. This nation wasn't founded by people that did what they were told.

I don't like Dem or Repub politicians, in general. I am, my own "party", an American.

The only reason I "vote"?.... Is so, when I have to pull trigger? I will do it with a good conscience. I have no regrets.

I took the same "oath", my "leaders", and their little "leos" do.

They a obviously have,.... a reading and comprehension problem,.... poor education,... or no obligation to duty....

I will let them know,... should they ask.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Who are the 29% ?

Dead people and the Liberal World Order... basically, it's the same group who stole the 2020 election. 🤡🌎

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

DC. People don't think for themselves now.
Odd thing is? It is about following a "leader".
Strangely enough, people "need" other people, to "lead" them. As if they're not capable of leading themselves. Which apparently, they aren't.
Being all "educated" and stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

DC. People don't think for themselves now.
Odd thing is? It is about following a "leader".
Strangely enough, people "need" other people, to "lead" them. As if they're not capable of leading themselves. Which apparently, they aren't.
Being all "educated" and stuff.

Our education system has been cultivating "followers" for a few generations now.

Being a "leader" is now looked down upon.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People voted against low prices
Cheap gas
Closed borders
A strong foreign policy

Or are you going to tell me that Biden wasn't going to do all the things he did, that we all warned he would do?

Are we living in Facebook World where you have to pretend to be nice and post pictures of kittens to get likes?

Are you telling me that everyone #ing ignores policy and votes on god-damned personality now?

You're mean !!!!! I'm voting for Michelle

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well? I hope you're right.
Even when I was one of "them". ... I always told/educated/trained my peeps, to "respectfully" challenge me, let me know, when I was wrong, or there was a better "plan".
They depended on me to make good decisions. I depended on them to fallow me, to hell and back...and make good decisions.

Educated people do not understand the difference between "leadership", and "authority".
Authority, when used wrong. ...Will get you killed. That's just cold, hard fact.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Evil, is evil. There's no such thing as a "lesser" evil. I personally wouldn't "vote" for any evil. Though I have, ashamed to say.
But you, do you.
You justify it, how you see fit.

But I do understand the "less evil" concept.
I have been personally tricked by that/this concept, a few times.
It doesn't end very well for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join