It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection who are the 29% ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
FWIW that's got to be close to an ATH 71% and only 61% don't want Trump to run. Biden pissed away his 81 million votes on Trump in a year and a half. Amazingly the article doesn't mention Kamala even as an afterthought, or who the Democratic nominee may be.

Hell I'm shocked they found 29% saying he should run

thehill.com...

Seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to run for a second term, according to a new poll that comes as Biden’s approval numbers remain low and his party braces for losses this November.

A Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll survey shared exclusively with The Hill found that 71 percent of respondents polled do not think Biden should run for a second term, compared to 29 percent who say he should run.

Among the contingent of respondents who believe the president should not run, 45 percent said Biden should not make another bid because he is a bad president, while about one-third of respondents said he is too old and about one-quarter said because it is time for a change.

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll survey, said.

edit on 1-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I still want him to be the DNC nominee.
There's no way in the world the public would buy a 'legal' election again if he came out the victor, and would most likely shake some sense into the gullible sheep.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That 30% is the EXACT same 30% who will ALWAYS vote for a Republican.

For them, All THAT MATTERS is whether or not they have a D or a R after their name.

It's the rest of us that ALWAYS control the outcome of the national elections.

But local and State elections, they are totally controlled by those 30%. That's where the Dem and Republican extremists live and thrive.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well, if we look at the voting populace, about 50%~ of eligible actually turn up, and that's presidential.

If that 50%, how many are actually well read on current events and the happenings of the government? Look at that %, and how many of those who keep up actually go past a handful of MSM outlets?

So we're left with a very small portion of the country who really explore their political world view.

There's always going to be a small group who supports the current guy. Sad really.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I would guess that around 25% ether said someone else or undecided at this point. That leaves 4% that are friends, family, paid supporters, and erm.. zombies. Just because they are at room temperature does not mean they can't vote.

They just have to ask the right people in these poles.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
...who are the 29% ?

Republicans.

Why wouldn't they not want him to run?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

ooo, ooo...I want Biden to run!

*Flails hands wildly in the air*

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well, if we look at the voting populace, about 50%~ of eligible actually turn up, and that's presidential.

If that 50%, how many are actually well read on current events and the happenings of the government? Look at that %, and how many of those who keep up actually go past a handful of MSM outlets?

So we're left with a very small portion of the country who really explore their political world view.

There's always going to be a small group who supports the current guy. Sad really.

Still to go from 81 Million Votes to 71% don't want you to run for re-election in a year and a half?

thehill.com...

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll survey, said.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

See...this guy is smart.

edit on 1-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't want him to run.

I want him to ride a bicycle .

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I want him to run for the entertainment value alone, but I said that last time also, and we see what happened.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't want him to. But that last election was really not a "we like Biden", it was an "anybody but Trump".

As said here, there are the zealots on both sides that will support whoever no matter what.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Who gives an F!!?!??
We're not a "Democracy". But if we were?..
29% doesn't/wouldn't, cut it.

It's like this "abortion" thing. It's sometimes, really hard to be "pro life".
Because I think to myself,... do I really want "mothers", that "think/believe", it is okay to kill their babies, ...to have babies? Only to raise "people" that think/believe, like them? Then become part of the "voter" pool?......Because "Democracy" and stuff.

I honestly have no problem with my enemy,... killing themselves.

Kind of like them, .... "the Gobal/World, is over populated" people. ... I haven't seen anyone of "them",... offering to commit suicide, to help their "cause".

Really makes "them", hard to believe.

edit on 1-7-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I still want him to be the DNC nominee.
There's no way in the world the public would buy a 'legal' election again if he came out the victor, and would most likely shake some sense into the gullible sheep.

He will get 92 million votes!

Well, if we have fraudulent mail in ballots that is.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

No one made that a secret either. At no point have I known a Biden supporter. Only anti Trumpers.

None of my liberal friends like Biden. Lesser of two evils in their eyes. Kind of a running theme in modern American politics.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
...who are the 29% ?

Republicans.

Why wouldn't they not want him to run?

Na,

They are Government employees, Pharmaceutical Industry Employees, Hospital administration staff, Military Industrial complex, and Federal contractors, other contractors providing paid training services to government and business like gender training.

There is your 29%

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Who are the 29?

One dumbass and 28 mules.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I want Kallama to run for president.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

No one made that a secret either. At no point have I known a Biden supporter. Only anti Trumpers.

None of my liberal friends like Biden. Lesser of two evils in their eyes. Kind of a running theme in modern American politics.

Voting against Trump knowing that Biden gets in, is still voting for Biden (by proxy).

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

See...this guy is smart.

Nah...I just like watching old people fall off bikes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join