It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau forgets Oz PMs name at NATO Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I read a news item yesterday about the Canadian Prime Minister forgetting our Australian Prime Minsters name at the NATO Summit and it was funny to me because our pathetic Australian media seemed kind of offended -

It’s rule number one when it comes to winning friends and influencing people – remember their full name.

But that simple task appeared to escape Canadian leader Justin Trudeau who appeared to awkwardly forget Anthony Albanese’s name completely and then oddly referred to him as “Tony” when the two prime ministers met at a summit in Madrid on Thursday.

www.news.com.au... 1a9ca4de18f739ed953f

Ha - he must have been thinking of former PM Tony Abbott who was PM from 2013-15. But yeah our media and the Australian population in general thinks that Australia is a lot more important than it actually is. Is it really surprising that a world leader would forget or not even know the name of an Australian Prime Minister when Australia is such a piss ant of a nation? Tony Albanese was only elected a short time ago but as the news.com.au article points out - Biden referred to former Australian PM Scott Morrison as "that fella from Down Under" not long ago and Morrison had been in the job for years.

The original headline that I clicked on included the word "cringe" ( news.com.au constantly change their headlines and on top of that when you click on an item it always loads up with a different headline for some reason. Its so %$%$ing annoying ) , as if it was cringeworthy that a world leader would forget or not know the name of an Australian PM but in my opinion it is normal and expected because like I said - Australia is a piss ant of a nation and in the grand scheme of things is very unimportant.

Nations like USA and Canada do not need to go out of their way to win Australian friendship or influence us like the news.com.au article suggests and that is because Australia is basically the most pathetic nation on earth and what we desire most of all is the approval of our bigger and more important peers. We have always been this way. Being pathetic approval seeking losers is at the core of our national identity and this has always been what has driven our foreign policy.

Of course we do realize that we are an unimportant piss ant of a nation even if we dont like to admit it to ourselves and others so our lapdog posture does have an element of self interest behind it because we know that we could never go it alone and we do need the support of our big buddies like USA and Canada - that often forget out name or that we even exist - unless they need to make up numbers at a party or something - but at the end of the day we will always be willing to destroy/sacrifice ourselves for our masters just like we were willing to for our British masters when we were part of their Empire. Australia exists to serve. We are a servant nation. Should we be offended if one of our masters forgets or doesnt know our name? I say of course not.

And in the Canadian PMs defense there would be plenty of Australians that would not know our PMs actual name because since we are a convict nation of low culture morons that take great pride in speaking like derros we refer to Tony Albanese as 'Albo'. Former PM Scott Morrison was known as Scomo. HA! Our elitist, inferiority complex ridden convict throwback people Australian media thinks that if they come up with stupid 'tradie'-like nicknames for our leaders they will be more likeable and relatable to the low class convict Australian public - and they are correct. See us low convict Australians always have to add an o or an ie to everything. Tradie, Bikie, Hostie, - Wayno, Jacko, Albo, ... Scomo etc etc. We are absolute idiots and like I said we take great pride in that. Our elitist media is making fun of the simple convict masses with this ei and o stuff which is fine because they have no idea and even if they did realize they wouldnt mind because they are proud of the way they are. But the funny thing is that most of the elitist media actually speak like this themselves to some degree at least. I guess they are only doing what their Big Chief editor tells them to hey - but talk about glass houses. The big difference between them and the simple convict masses is that they arent proud.

Oi oi oi.

edit - Just look at this disgusting girl. Default Labor Leader. Default PM. %$%$ING LOSER! -

edit on 1-7-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thelastman

Is it really surprising that a world leader would forget or not even know the name of an Australian Prime Minister when Australia is such a piss ant of a nation?

I am an Aussie, living here and have always
I forgot his name till you mentioned it

Just imagine coming from a country where the leader can’t remember his own name, bet that happens soon 😬

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm Canadian.
If I could forget my PM's name that would be great! 👍

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

Starred and flagged for your frankness. The awful truth. I too have had the same vision. I believe it is because Australians did not win their "freedom" - they were "given" it, and that which is given can be taken away. In fact it willbe taken away bit by bit until the last "She'll be right", will no longer be received with traditional old timer good humour. A lone voice in the outback wilderness will cry out: "NO! She won't be right!" and the footy will bounce off into the bush and be lost in the scrub.

I think Aussies will find it hard to wrap their palates around the Chinese language, but if Ruddie can do it, who knows.

- H

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It’s not ‘Albo’ his nickname is An(thony) Al(banese)

Anal is his name in modern vernacular.

Apart from that this, the littlest continent, is what it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I think Trudeau is a parasite.
Tony is short for Anthony, just saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Ha. I think you are right. We still have Governor General too so we are not exactly free anyway. But yeah - a nation should have to fight for its independence. Like you guys did.

I would go so far as to say that like most nations on earth today - Australia does not even deserve to exist. If we cannot defend ourselves alone then we do not deserve to exist. I say stick an American flag in it before the Chinese raise theirs. We are a protectorate and there is no sense in USA humouring us and less sense in us humouring ourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thats good. Anal from Australia and Bozo from England.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

Ha. True. But in Australia we would generally go with Antho. If you read the transcript it does seem as though the Canadian PM forgot his name. And fair enough.

new topics

top topics

join