It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank
What exactly is.... just to be on the same page . "Fasting from orgasms" Is it what i assume it means ,if so how does the act of not climaxing get rid of this parasite ?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BBF521

IMO, in short, it will starve. You won't be feeding it.

To support my answer I will refer to the book of Genesis, chapter 3, verse 16

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

This was the LORD God's curse of Eve. I interpret Eve as Adam's demon in Hell who consumed his heart every time he climaxed.

That's the biblical support.

The scientific support is that the toxoplasma gondi parasite pretty much infects everybody and that infection prevails through their entire life. Now the consensus view says people acquire this infection from cat turds, or eating bad meat. But that explanation cannot account for why the infection is so prevalent. So I cannot accept the consensus view. I ask myself what is pretty much everybody doing? The answer is obvious. Getting off.

Now as for my personal support, I arrived at this theory 191 days ago and put it into practice. I had been suffering from startling convulsions in my diaphragm and heart muscles for 7 months leading into the point in time when I arrived at my theory. There was no end in sight. I needed to figure out how to repair this malfunction.

After 191 days of a nearly perfect practice, I can tell you my convulsions have almost entirely faded away.

There is another test I need to follow up on, get an EKG.

I had gotten an EKG done in Dec 2021, 5 months, before I began this practice.

My CRS axis was quite poor. 0 degrees.

I got another EKG done in June 2022, 70 days after being in practice. The CRS axis had improved. 20 degrees.

I'm planning a follow up in Jan 2023.

If you read up on the TG parasite it attaches to your heart, skeletal muscles, central nervous system, eyes, and brain.

Another improvement I notice so far is my joints are not as stiff as they use to be.

Wo to Man thou art a stiff necked people!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Okay not to crazy of an idea.Very interesting very interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BBF521

Maybe one can conquer the beast with true love, but if true love doesn't actually exist in this world, than one must fast, IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

For sound to move heavy objects you will need a lot more output then the power needed for these tiny flimsy objects. What
if resonance is meant instead of sound. With certain frequency you can use the "stored" power in an object to manipulate that object. I am not a scientist but can you not with a modest amount of resonance frequency output (which is sound?) accomplish great things?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Sound?

It's rocket science.

Newtonian physics.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: Arbitrageur

For sound to move heavy objects you will need a lot more output then the power needed for these tiny flimsy objects. What
if resonance is meant instead of sound. With certain frequency you can use the "stored" power in an object to manipulate that object. I am not a scientist but can you not with a modest amount of resonance frequency output (which is sound?) accomplish great things?

At even greater power levels the lack of efficiency becomes an even bigger problem.

Sound can have frequency attributed to it, but not all frequency is necessarily sound, for example the resonant frequency of pushing a child on a swing has nothing to do with sound.

I think of resonance frequency as potentially destructive from an engineering perspective. Search for youtube videos of the Tacoma narrows bridge, a famous event that we still show engineers today to remind them of the destructive capabilities of resonance in engineering projects. In that case it was just a strong steady wind that kept making the bridge sway more and more until it was destroyed.

Anyway I'm not sure what any of this has to do with sonoluminescence, you're all over the place here.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I see that you are confused about several subjects. You could do alot more research. It will help you out.
Good luck

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join