It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

That story also highlights an often-mentioned aspect of these weird events.
The forest goes totally silent. Birds stop singing and bugs stop buzzing and chirping. Weird!

then you can hear the creepy clicking sound better

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

That was one of the things that made the "Predator" movie so cool.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Once saw them too, i live in the edge of a forest, so late at night, i was sitting in my kitchen, looking at this cool moss that grows in a big rock right outside the window, then i saw a "blob" in the edge of the stone, at first it looked like ice, but it was summer time.. then when i saw the outline of the shape, i saw that it extended outwards from the stone, then i realized that it was a palm, then an arm, and there was an "invisible" human shaped being right outside the window, it was moving very slowly, super slow motion, after a minute or two, i found a couple more, all moved slowly, after a while i was getting really confused about what am i seeing, i thought maybe they are military or something, but it made no sense, why would they be spying on me?

I still do not understand the event, maybe they have always been out there, and they were really difficult to see, but once your eye and mind finds them, it became slightly easier to look at them.

Just like from the predator movie..

Eventually i got so freaked out, so just checked that the doors were locked, pulled down the curtains and went to bed for a sleepless night.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have friends?

Ah, it was a joke.

Thats what he calls the people in his empty well that he forces lotion on with the business end of a garden hose.

(apologizes for butting in, just a semi-lurker here that has enjoyed both of yall`s posts over the years.)

Back to the topic though, has anyone ever heard of somebody able to communicate with "it", or have any of you personally tried? Brought up sort of Christian Ive always heard that it was forbidden to try and communicate with the paranormal, conversing with the "devil" and demons. However if there is an ancient presence or being or whatever that exists on this planet, it seems like something you`d want to be able to communicate with.

edit on 1-7-2022 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

intersesting.... tell me more

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Missing 411 The hunted.
Can watch it here free. plus many other paranormal vids

Tubi

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
Missing 411 The hunted.
Can watch it here free. plus many other paranormal vids

Tubi

Thanx. I don't think it plays like Predator from the Movie though.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My uncle was a park ranger in the Ocala National Forest. When I was about 6 years old, I stayed the night with him. We were making the rounds just before midnight and I felt something looking at me while following us. I looked in the palmettos with my flashlight taped to my .22 and saw a vague outline of something. I said to my uncle that there was something there and following us. His response was that it came out every night when he did the rounds and not to pay attention to it and it would leave us alone. I asked what would happen if we didn't and he refused to answer, just saying come on, let's hurry back to the cabin.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

originally posted by: incoserv

What "411 movie?"

www.imdb.com...

"A documentary that chronicles the similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America, across multiple decades."

Its pretty good watch. There is also an interesting bigfoot encounter which to me, given the evidence provided is very compelling. Also, I think there are two 411 movies (as in part 1 and part 2), so I may not have linked the proper one.
The encounter involving the women in the deer stand is very creepy & I believe 100% that she believes what she saw .
It was in Ohio & she took a photo & her husband is some image /camera expert etc

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks for the reminder about his page.

I reread his Ashtar article, and found this bit interesting (he wrote the article in 2000).

Ashtar then switched his message from the earth environment to the
outer space environment :

"There is another matter of urgency regarding energy that we wish to
share with you this evening. There is another dimensional frequency
disturbance from a parallel universe that is coming within the orb of the
Earth's influence within the next 20 years. This is a phenomenon that
does not occur but once in a period of several thousand years. These
words, while many on Earth will not fully understand them, are sent with
much deliberation to you in respect to your position and the knowledge
that you have, regarding our appearances and activities surrounding the
Earth. We are positioned in the fifth dimensional frequency to try and
assist in absorbing much of the shock from this orb of influence that is
affecting the Earth in the third dimensional existence."

That would have taken place in 1989 or so. Anyone think things started getting wonky around 2009 or so?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Actually, yes. I remember waking up one morning in 2009 and felt like I was here physically, but that my "soul" somehow wasn't here with me. I had said something to my wife who felt the same way and she offered that it could possibly be the Rapture. While I discount nothing, it did not feel as though it was the Rapture, due to the mathmatical hypothesis pointing to that taking place on May 11, 2011. But who knows, maybe I'm just cray-cray. I still haven't really bounces back. Since then everything has felt surreal and I lost my luck that day. It's been a downward spiral ever since.
Like I said. Call me crazy, but I really feel like something shifted that day.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: incoserv

What "411 movie?"

There are two of them....

www.youtube.com...

Missing 411
Missing 411 the hunted

If I remember right 411 The Hunted has the cool Bigfoot recordings in it. That was a good show.

Bigfoot is basically Chewbacca from Star wars. They aren't as civilized as we think because we haven't conquered them like Star Wars. I can confirm that Missing 411 The Hunted during 1:16. The Hunter recorded Bigfoot talking in an alien language. It is like us trying to develop as language when we were supposedly are apes based on evolution history. Their accent sound some what Asian side, but obviously the language is not Asian or Chinese. It is a different language that we don't use here on Earth today. It could be a lost language or we don't have the language here originally since the colonization of Americas. I think they might be capturing humans for specific agenda or else we would be seeing dead bodies.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A few weeks ago, maybe about a month ago or so, Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization on YouTube actually caught one of these Predator things on video. They were way up on a cliff or hillside filming down into the forest and a Predator creatures can be seen.

I'll see if I can find the video when I get time

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

There's a real cool "Predator" prequel movie coming on August 5th. It was filmed in and around Calgary, Canada and it's called "Prey". The preview looks really good.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So today there was an article in Irish news about a thick sea fog covering a beach and several children went missing. The news article did not say if the children have been located or not.

www.dublinlive.ie...

Cheers
edit on 12-7-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
So today there was an article in Irish news about a thick sea fog covering a beach and several children went missing. The news article did not say if the children have been located or not.

www.dublinlive.ie...

Cheers

Reminds me of the Mist movie where the military comes in too late and people gone missing being captured or eaten by giant spiders.

Instead it could have been creatures coming out of the taking the children away into sea.
or
It could have been child kidnappers who took children away from their parents.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Never trust a leprechaun.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

There's a real cool "Predator" prequel movie coming on August 5th. It was filmed in and around Calgary, Canada and it's called "Prey". The preview looks really good.

yeah i saw the previews.

a little different from the original nugenics total T fueled movie.

i'd like to see how she takes them out.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And, predictably, the news coverage had no follow-up re: the missing children in Ireland.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

yeah i saw the previews.

a little different from the original nugenics total T fueled movie.

i'd like to see how she takes them out.

I dont usually get to excited about new movies anymore but for some reason this one caught my interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join