It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My wife, who I have been with for almost 30 years and my daughter who was 16 at the time (now 17) were driving home from shopping and were driving down a road that had woods on one side and a lake on the other. When they were slowing to stop at a stop sign they both noticed a figure in the woods that appeared to be translucent and definitely had a "human" shape to it.

My wife has always poo poo'd my love of reading about things of this nature, so she had never thought anything like that was real. I wish I would have been with them to see it.

Recently I watched that 411 movie where about the same time as a mass UFO sighting in Ohio a woman in deer stand saw something very similar. I wonder how many reports of a predator-like being have been recorded. I tried searching but I couldn't fine much about that sort of thing. Anyone here ever see anything similar?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Oh that was me. Sorry. Also could have been flares.

I recently heard on a podcast about a translucent predator type big ass thing in the treetops. Who knows.
edit on 1-7-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Anyone here ever see anything similar?

My friends Dutch and Blain saw one in Central America.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Elves.

You sometimes see the shimmer and if lucky a face.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

intersesting.... tell me more

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've posted a couple threads about high-strangeness events in Colorado. I have a friend who lives in Conifer, CO. She and a couple of her neighbors have seen strange things in the woods. Apparently, the 'predator' things are usually invisible, but if the lighting is favorable, you catch glimpses of them.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What "411 movie?"

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I presume The missing 411 David Paulides movies

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

What "411 movie?"

www.imdb.com...

"A documentary that chronicles the similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America, across multiple decades."

Its pretty good watch. There is also an interesting bigfoot encounter which to me, given the evidence provided is very compelling. Also, I think there are two 411 movies (as in part 1 and part 2), so I may not have linked the proper one.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What "411 movie?"

There's a ton of vids about it on youtube, including the David Paulides produced "Missing 411" series.
This clip is pretty good. it's fairly short, and it tells the story.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Dr. Bruce Maccabee is an American optical physicist formerly employed by the U.S. Navy, and a well respected ufologist. He's assisted me a few times on some UAP photographs I was suspicious of. His Wife Jan had a very unusual (supposed) Predator experience. So he put it up on his blog

Here is where you can read and see the results (to date) of where their at in the investigation.

“PREDATOR” IN THE FOREST

Johnny

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

That is woman in the Missing 411 movie.

Neat. Thanx

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That story also highlights an often-mentioned aspect of these weird events.
The forest goes totally silent. Birds stop singing and bugs stop buzzing and chirping. Weird!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

That story also highlights an often-mentioned aspect of these weird events.
The forest goes totally silent. Birds stop singing and bugs stop buzzing and chirping. Weird!

I've experienced that effect/event several times and there is no question about it, when it goes 'dead silent', you can never forget it and whatever feelings may have been involved with previous episodes.

Johnny

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What "411 movie?"

There are two of them....

www.youtube.com...

Missing 411
Missing 411 the hunted

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
In my younger days as a flyfishing guide on some very remote rivers and streams in the Rockies, me and my clients often experienced the "quite time" along with other surreal, mysterious high strangness in the woods. Often followed by odd phone calls and the feeling of being watched or followed. In spite of the weird occurrences I still seek the off the beaten track fishing spots. Currently On the Rio Grande when not working with the occasional foray up north on the the Conejos in Southern Colorado where I have experienced more than my fairshare of high strangness in the San Luis valley.
edit on 1-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have hiked with my wife and 2 daughters...I'd love to have the woods go "dead silent" just once...
BTW the 2 guys that have a show "Expanded Perspectives" podcast often tell stories of what they have termed "The Glimmer Man"...another term to search on your fav browser.

edit on 1-7-2022 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have friends?

Ah, it was a joke.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I've camped on Loch Ness quite a few times and had this very experience late at night, the hills around that area have a habit of freaking me out despite being quite an experienced walker/camper. To me the energy feels similar to that just before a lightning storm. In Scotland we call the feeling the heebie jeebies.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What "411 movie?"

There are two of them....

www.youtube.com...

Missing 411
Missing 411 the hunted

If I remember right 411 The Hunted has the cool Bigfoot recordings in it. That was a good show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join