It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank with Warsaw Mayor Rafal Trzaskowski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Pranksters Vovan & Lexus introduced themselves as Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko and spoke with Warsaw Mayor Rafal Tshaskovsky.

At first, the mayor of Warsaw speaks Russian but then gives up and switches to English at 01:55.

I translate the beginning of the conversation.

Pseudo-Klitschko: Rafal, hello! Can you hear me? Can you see me? How are you?

Rafal: I'm doing well.

Pseudo-Klitschko: First of all, I wanted to ask how is the situation with our refugees? Do you have many now? And what is the general mood now?

Rafal: We have 240 thousand people left (so we are told by experts). Everything is in order, but our national leadership does not have any strategy. We need an education strategy...

Pseudo-Klitschko: I just wanted to know... The fact is that a number of countries are already canceling programs to support Ukrainians (our citizens). I heard on the news that in Warsaw you also canceled free travel for Ukrainians. Was it due to some budget issues?

Rafal: Yes. Because we don't have money. No European money. Our national leader... For them, we are all... enemies [or maybe "thieves"] (?) ...and it is very difficult to talk about money with them, because I would need to change [inaudible] ...But that's all... Everything is fine. How do we need to think about what we'll do. It's only a matter of strategy. Because we need to prepare schools, prepare everything to talk about education. And just exactly what we're talking about... I'll tell you in English, it will be faster.

The conversation continues in English.

rutube.ru...

Their other pranks:

with British Home Secretary Priti Patel - www.abovetopsecret.com...

with UK Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace - www.abovetopsecret.com...

with writer JK Rowling - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Due to the deletion of the second account of Lexus and Vovan on YouTube, a conversation with George Bush is available only here - rutube.ru...

join