It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all the forums having complete meltdowns over SCOTUS being useful?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If the left acknowledge that they would have to go further beyond that and realized most of their life is totally immoral and actually have to hold themselves accountable for their actions spiritually.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

What's GLP and L Outpost?

Its a pain in the arse but it looks like the mods have removed the bot post.

As to peoples views, thing there is they are generally a hell of a lot more complex than the left vs right mentality you seem to imagine is the colour of the day.

Not much banned discussion wise here at ATS aside from foul language, talking about drug use or promoting violence as long as you are in the correct forum.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

Who are you to suggest what's moral or immoral?

As to spiritual accountability well that remains to be seen.

People should stick to their own problems and dilemmas and realise others have their own bag of spanners to carry and contend with imho.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

God Like Productions and Lunatic Outposts. GLP you get IP banned for no reason. I think maybe too many posts or wrong keywords? Even when the ban is lifted if you post again you get locked out after 1 or two posts. Again I don't know what triggers this. Sometimes they randomly force you to register for an account with this big stop sign.

'STOP! YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER TO POST ON HERE!'

Other times they don't care. I think whenever the liberals are backed into a corner they go into hard lockdown.

edit on 4-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Liberals backed into a corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join