It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most incredible Bigfoot Encounter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We've got the bare necessities, the basic pal necessities.

I like Transformers, and you like King Kong.

Thunder-buddies for life, what could go wrong?
edit on 1-7-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I use to ask why all the secrecy, but then it turned to who, and when I think I figured that out the why also was answered.
The who is the Roman Catholic Church and any other religions that want to remain in control of the narrative. These organization have been around for sometime, have untold wealth at their disposal and have worldwide influence that reaches ever corner. No matter what you think Sasquatch may be it does not compliment the biblical teachings. I don’t think they are the Nephilim, the church would have embraced that explanation long ago.

What if we are closely related to these beings? What about the resemblance you sometimes hear spoken of when a Sasquatch is described. As a child they are more chimpanzee like, but as they mature they take on a human appearance in the face. That is when we look like them, not the other way around.

Reading the above you may think I’m Atheist but you would be wrong. I absolutely believe in a higher being, the god who creates everything. I just think we’ve been manipulated in between by our fellow human and their lust for power.
edit on 2-7-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
Two hearts, only occurs on television, only on episodes of Doctor Who.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Don't know if your trying to be humorous or not... Did you try to Google animals with two hearts?

Octopuses, Squids, Hagfish, Cockroaches, Earthworms are only a few that have two hearts.

Johnny

PS.. And Dr. Who wasn't even mentioned as a afterthought.

edit on 7/5/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Where is the evidence from the locals? The parents?
The part about men in black hypnotizing him?

This is classic stuff I hear regularly. "I work with the CIA"

Some people do not have the ability to discern a dream from childhood from reality.

I feel for the guy. And I would tend to lean in the direction of believing parts of his story. But the men in black thing shocked me right back to reality. This is not real folks. It was real for him, and I believe that. But not real.

ANYONE who has worked with people that have mental issues will recognize this immediately. Tons and tons of homeless have these same type problems. And they are as convincing as anyone, until you ask yourself common sense questions like "If you were a Navy Seal, and have been a part of assassinations and met Alien beings, then why are you homeless etc..."

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Don't know if your trying to be humorous or not... Did you try to Google animals with two hearts?

Octopuses, Squids, Hagfish, Cockroaches, Earthworms are only a few that have two hearts.

Johnny

PS.. And Dr. Who wasn't even mentioned as a afterthought.

Octopi and cockroaches don't have anything to do with Sapiens, let alone mammals. I thought his quip was a good jest.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Maybe it's a government experiment that got loose. I doubt that they have restricted their genetic experiments to human pathogens. If true, they'd never admit such work. We know that their are efforts to restore extinct animals with genetic tech, perhaps we have succeeded with some proto-human remains and let it go into the wild. Perhaps Bigfoot is some kind of humanoid hybrid creature created in a lab and let loose to see if it can survive.
Or maybe this boy had a traumatic run in with a dirty & hairy homeless guy who was living in that bramble bush fort . Kids at times create strange realities in their psyche after traumatic events .
Strange story, but the autopsy & mind wiping stuff is so ridiculous that I call bs … but something strange happened to that boy

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not that I subscribe to the idea that Sasquatch are a yet-to-be catalogued branch of human or ape, but in this cockeyed woke age, does anybody really believe IF such a branch of life were quietly discovered, that it wouldn't be covered up, with extreme prejudice?

Think of the catastrophic impact such a discovery would have on certain industries in the greater north-west and the domino effect it would have on locals populations, to say nothing of the re-zoning.

Science? Forget that. Science today resembles little of the ideal so oft aspired to. Its politics, power, ego and to ensure the flow of grants, control. The scientific community is chalk-full of fearful nerds cooing to the drumbeat of those at the top, oft miserable power-mongers bent on telling us how it is...and not above likely making things up so as to give the impression the funding is well placed. Really? Science has discovered several earth-like planets 300 million light years from us? How? And how can one argue with it?

No..."science" won't allow the opportunity for itself to look stupid given all the refutes and stance over the decades.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So, how did the corn-field go up in flames?

"Er ... I was lighting farts with the orangutan, I mean how was I supposed to know he had four stomachs"?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Very good account.
The second part which was a live interview with the Gentleman went into a little more detail. Part 3 & 4 are problematic due to youtube criteria but available altho just for Gymlan's Patreon folk.

Doodled over to the Guy's Mid-West Bigfoot Researcher's Youtube Channel for a look-see. Now I completely have no idea what to think. He's sincere, boot's on the ground, laid back, knowledgeable about the woods....
Decent video's too, no ridiculous music or crappy graphics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join