It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most incredible Bigfoot Encounter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Perhaps this is already on ATS or debunked, but I find the narrative and art compelling.

So it's about this 10-year-old kid in North America, and the "orangutan" he played with in the corn fields.

Well, turns out it wasn't just an ape:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
But speaking of the memories of the skinning and de-boning the creature (see above):

- it had two hearts (or something that functioned as a second heart, which also occurs in some humans)
- although distinguishable male or female, the sex organs were internal rather than external

I suppose as with Gorillas, no huge "Bigfoot" wiener.
edit on 1-7-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Also observed the canine incisors at the back of the mouth.

Unlike, for example human or chimpanzee incisors.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
But why, why all this "secrecy"?

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe it's a government experiment that got loose. I doubt that they have restricted their genetic experiments to human pathogens. If true, they'd never admit such work. We know that their are efforts to restore extinct animals with genetic tech, perhaps we have succeeded with some proto-human remains and let it go into the wild. Perhaps Bigfoot is some kind of humanoid hybrid creature created in a lab and let loose to see if it can survive.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Channel 13 News was shown in his story doing a news about Mike missing.
I wonder if we can dig that clip up, would validate his story.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Thanks for posting this.
I really enjoyed the video.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenWendellNelson777
Consistently Pray for forgiveness, guidance in a good (positive) direction, and for help against evil. Pray to be saved from hell (whatever that may be). Pray for your friends and your family too, it only takes a minute or so/less at a time to pray. Do it and your life will slowly get better, or maybe quickly. It probably just depends on you and the kind of person you are/have been. Don't wait until its too late and you have to suffer the consequences of built up bad karma from immoral acts/unrepented sins. Maybe together we can help make the world a better place by changing ourselves for the better, and changing things around us for the better.
And addressing/thanking the CREATOR, LORD GOD at the beginning and end of your prayers would be a good idea 😊
Or just be my friend if you don't want to say the prayer 😄

How many times have you copy/pasted this comment?

....also amen......

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Although strangely, what shocks commentators most nowadays is not the Bigfoots.

It's that kids were actually allowed to camp and run free in the environment.

Unthinkable to helicopter parents these days, but not unusual for boys in the 1970's.

In fact school-holidays: push you out of the house in the morning.

Come back for supper when the sun starts going down.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Although agreed, not every day you can ask: "Mom can my new friends - Bigfoot and the CIA - stay for supper"?

"Oh alright, but no muddy feet, and 7:30 is bye-byes and bath-time. Go away now, Dallas is on".

edit on 1-7-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Bob Gymlan has the best bigfoot stories and hypotheses have been a subscriber for a long time, and yes this case intrigues me. #1 cause I've never heard of it, and #2 how it's presented and laid out.

The "fangs" description I've never seen described this way or in such detail, it's so detailed it's either another fake or hoax, or something that was hushed up a long time ago, and or some mixture of the 2.

Sounds like a perfect subject for Small Town Monsters.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Although strangely, what shocks commentators most nowadays is not the Bigfoots.

It's that kids were actually allowed to camp and run free in the environment.

Unthinkable to helicopter parents these days, but not unusual for boys in the 1970's.

In fact school-holidays: push you out of the house in the morning.

Come back for supper when the sun starts going down.

Hey we were still outside in the 80s my friend.....

It's the mid 90s to early 2000s when everything seemed to start going woke....

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I doubt it is an experiment set loose, there are multiple reports of the same kind of creature in different parts of the world. It's probably an ancient link of human evolution, with ingrained self preservation very similar to some ancient tribes around the world that want to be left alone not disturbed. It also probably has it's own burial rites when one of their species dies, that's why we can't find bones or remains in the wild.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No, two hearts do not exist in some humans, unless you are referring to conjoined twins or “piggyback heart” which is a medical procedure where a 2nd “heart” is grafted on to the first. There are no conditions where a single human exists with multiple hearts naturally.

originally posted by: halfoldman
But speaking of the memories of the skinning and de-boning the creature (see above):

- it had two hearts (or something that functioned as a second heart, which also occurs in some humans)
- although distinguishable male or female, the sex organs were internal rather than external

I suppose as with Gorillas, no huge "Bigfoot" wiener.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I concur...he has a very logical way of presenting info. I especially liked his treatise on the subject of photographing a bigfoot. He contends the blurry nature or "blobsquatches" are only normal, given what 99% of us have on hand for a photo. We aren't NatGeo photographers with 100mm lens on a tripod. He went to the zoo with his camera phone and took various pics of animals right in front of him, and only because he told you what they were, could you identify them.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dear lord, how have i not come across you or your awesome storytelling before ?
Thanks so much for posting this & keep at it friend, you have a real talent.
I was rivetted to my chair from start to finish.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
a reply to: putnam6
I concur...he has a very logical way of presenting info. I especially liked his treatise on the subject of photographing a bigfoot. He contends the blurry nature or "blobsquatches" are only normal, given what 99% of us have on hand for a photo. We aren't NatGeo photographers with 100mm lens on a tripod. He went to the zoo with his camera phone and took various pics of animals right in front of him, and only because he told you what they were, could you identify them.

HE admits he doesn't know but he also says all it takes is for one case, one sighting, one event to be true and it exists.

I always liked this case in Georgia because I know the area and it's had reports before

and this one from Texas

and I enjoyed this one about the Shipton footprint, cause it's one of the first things I remember seeing about a Yeti

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bob Gymlans
analytical views on the subject
started me on the road to becoming a believer.

I would suggest those that are on the fence.
go to his channel and watch his videos from the beginning.

good stuff

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OP sounds like you’re talking about disneyland. And that’s not a joke.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join