It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many men have no clue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

How, in your opinion, would child support increase? 17% is already a major impact in the mans income. What would you like it to be? 25%? 40%?

An aborted fetus requires zero child support
A mother that hides the pregnancy and doesn’t tell the father requires zero child support.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Half of one percent of abortions are from incest.

Yall had the full support of the country when the rape, incest and harm to the mother were the argument.

Now 2nd, 3rd and post birth abortions are topical.

Well done morons.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: M5xaz

Women NEVER HAVE "accepted all the responsibility"

You’re joking right.

If women have never accepted the responsibility how are there SOOO many men that didn’t know they had a kid?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because they were never told? So that's a guy's fault? And THAT is a CIVILIZED answer!!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Women NEVER HAVE "accepted all the responsibility"

You’re joking right.

If women have never accepted the responsibility how are there SOOO many men that didn’t know they had a kid?

You're joking, right ?

An extreme minority of women took responsibility, particularly in the last 50 years.
Otherwise, you would not have 60 million+ DEAD babies

As a lawyer, how can you be so blind as not being able to see that the entire family law system is anti-men and treats them as little more than wallets and sperm donors.

No insight....facepalm....

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You have another thread that states child support is the next crisis. You say here that aborted fetus's require no child support.

What is your angle? If you are for abortion, there won't be a child support issue which would negate the other thread entirely. If you're just playing on people's emotions, fine. It's pretty #ty in my opinion.

link   

edit on Thu Jun 30 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: schuyler

The bottom line here is A) Abortion is still legal. and B) Child support laws are still in effect. So WTH is your problem?

This will absolutely result in births that would have been aborted in certain states.
This will also cause an increase in child support

I have a feeling child support laws might change. There are women in those non abortion states saying child support should start from day one of pregnancy for medical etc. Well see.

Also this was not meant as an aggressive topic so take your WTH back if you can’t reply in a civilized manner.

Really? That you "have a feeling" does not equate to reality. Child support is a thing, today. It already happens. There will be births that weren't aborted? Oh, no!!!!! A kid lives! Perish the thought. Just maybe an alternative is to not use abortion as a form of contraception. And for the record, abortion is not "civilized."

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So what difference does it make if they never knew?

Its still murder

Im baffled by the amount of mental gymnastics, excuses and what ifs people use to try and explain away the fact that ITS STILL MURDER

they know it is , they know full well it is, but they NEED to have something to cognitively disconnect them from what it really is

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: olaru12

Half of one percent of abortions are from incest.

Yall had the full support of the country when the rape, incest and harm to the mother were the argument.

Now 2nd, 3rd and post birth abortions are topical.

Well done morons.

Bingo

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

As a lawyer, how can you be so blind as not being able to see that the entire family law system is anti-men and treats them as little more than wallets and sperm donors.

Oh she KNOWS, but that lines their pockets so thats ok....

Again like these people jump some serious hoops to try and explain away murdering the most innocent among us

Im also taken back by the fact that shes a lawyer, and still thinks that abortion is a right, she should know constitutional law as a lawyer and know how the bill of rights and constitution work

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And for the record, abortion is not "civilized."

This...........this a thousand times!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

And for the record, abortion is not "civilized."

This...........this a thousand times!

Is it civilized when the mother has an ectopic pregnancy?

Yes or no, or oh is that different?

Is it civilized to force a 12 year old to give birth and break her body?

Is it civilized to force a woman to carry a child that has no chance of survival?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Oh she KNOWS, but that lines their pockets so thats ok....

Again like these people jump some serious hoops to try and explain away murdering the most innocent among us

Im also taken back by the fact that shes a lawyer, and still thinks that abortion is a right, she should know constitutional law as a lawyer and know how the bill of rights and constitution work

I am not a lawyer and never claimed to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

You have another thread that states child support is the next crisis. You say here that aborted fetus's require no child support.

What is your angle? If you are for abortion, there won't be a child support issue which would negate the other thread entirely. If you're just playing on people's emotions, fine. It's pretty #ty in my opinion.

Are we not allowed to discuss issues regarding abortion?
Who said I am for child support? I merely stated it will probably go up.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Adoption is a thing...many couples can't have children and would love to. This is how I see it. Also if you as the one who will bear the bodily responsibilities of getting pregnant don't insist on contraceptives being used to prevent a pregnancy when its unwanted...its totally on you. You can't let some guy got in raw then act surprised when it happens. I would understand and abortion much more if the steps to prevent a pregnancy were taken and it still happened. That is not the norm by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Is it civilized when the mother has an ectopic pregnancy?

LMAO in no way is that abortion even close to abortion, literally my wife just laughed at you for this considering she just had one last year

Is it civilized to force a 12 year old to give birth and break her body?

Is it civilized to force a woman to carry a child that has no chance of survival?

No ones forcing this at all, EVERY state even with trigger laws allows for cases of incest or rape or danger to the mother or child, another failed argument from you people

As a lawyer shouldnt you know these things? shouldnt you be up to speed on what laws exist and which ones dont?
No offense, but If you really are a lawyer I wouldnt hire you to defend my dog

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I’m not saying all those guys would be deadbeats, but what I’m saying is they lived a life without the stress/strains of taking care of a child or the decision to abort one.

I can't have children unfortunately. Been engages 5 times. Debra, Becky, Gina, Corey and Christie. 2 got pregnant just before the weddings... can you guess who's NOT the father?

As much it hurt me, I wanted to start family as soon as I got into being secure at my work. I bought a home in Sparks Nevada. Everything was going great. But we all wanted children. Christie had a 4 year old daughter named Sage. It lasted 3 years, Christie wanted another baby sister or brother for Sage. Christie ended up with 2 more kid's.

All have wonderful families.

Then comes the adoption agencies...... another time maybe.

Yes there are some Males out there that probably doesn't remember Spring Break.

I deal with being alone.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: litterbaux

What I get from your statements is you want abortion to be an option for your bad mistakes.

Well you’d be wrong. All my kids were planned.

I want abortion to be legal because I do feel it’s a medical procedure. We could debate that all day long, and there are other threads for that. That isn’t what this post is about though.
This post is about what is going to happen, and I feel it’s going to be very different than what has happened in the past.

Before the SCOTUS even made its decision there were organizations created to fund travel from states that outlawed it and pay for abortion in states where it is legal. Other than the inconvenience of a little travel, I fully expect abortion rates to drastically increase.
Major companies have also offered the same abortion perks for employees, so I'd guess paternity suits for 'surprise' pregnancies isn't going to increase; more likely, with all the extra financial help women have been promised, it will go down.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

How many men have no clue that their girlfriend/wife/mistress had an abortion, or didn’t.

I know that 23 and me puts a huge disclaimer that sometimes it can be very upsetting when blood relatives are “found”. Shocking, absolutely shocking. We saw it in our family with an uncle and grandpa.

I wonder if there are guys that knocked up a girl and never knew. I wonder if some of the people yelling the hardest have no clue what their lovers have done. We know it happens.
I’m not saying all those guys would be deadbeats, but what I’m saying is they lived a life without the stress/strains of taking care of a child or the decision to abort one.

Maybe it is good all of this is coming out and that the responsibility is going to be shared. Maybe this is the generation to do it.
Remember, be careful what you ask for you just might get it.

Well someone needs to pay for it and most times its the guy, so they know though I'm sure you are right, but I don't think it is rare when it does.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

www.nytimes.com...

We’re already seeing on Twitter and elsewhere physicians being scared to treat ectopic pregnancies,” said Dr. Aileen Gariepy, director of complex family planning at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City. “As doctors, our job is to follow science and evidence-based medicine, it is keeping up-to-date and doing what’s right for the patient. It is not the nuances of how state legislatures wrote something.”

But women’s health care providers say the recent ruling has raised questions about their ability to treat ectopic pregnancy, a life-threatening complication. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has warned that abortion bans — even those with an exception for ectopic pregnancies — can create confusion and impede a patient’s timely access to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join