It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats unveiling Transgender Bill of Rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Keep pushing establishment crooks, another way for them to suck money out of an already failing economy. The pendulum is going to come swinging back hard soon, even the sane LGBT are getting fed up with this crap. Imagine telling a lesbian that she must like 'girldick' (this doesnt exist) or she's a transphobe.

We live in clown world friends.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The dems are laughable -
Why aren't they doing something right now about this 'economy' and the worst inflation in 40 years?
Bill of Rights? Where are our rights as American Citizens to make a living wage and be able to meet our bills?
No, they are just worried about LGBTQ votes, and holding onto power, they could care less about taxpayers - let's face it, without the working taxpayer, how would they even exist, who would pay for everything?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Keep pushing establishment crooks, another way for them to suck money out of an already failing economy. The pendulum is going to come swinging back hard soon, even the sane LGBT are getting fed up with this crap. Imagine telling a lesbian that she must like 'girldick' (this doesnt exist) or she's a transphobe.

We live in clown world friends.

I agree - I have been waiting for the crash for some time!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just proves the axiom: Get woke, go broke.

There will be no structure to protect trans rights when no taxes are collected to fund them. The modern Robin Hood will manufacture and barter amongst the poor so as to not have a sales tax for the rich. Why pay $3-$5 a dozen for eggs when the chicken farmer will take a sack of green beans for them? Uncle Sam gets no cut of either.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Do the Democrats, Liberals somehow think and believe to themselves by unveiling a Transgender Bill of Rights is going to help them win in Nov election races?

The whole country has issues from broken infrastructures, higher cost of living raising higher in blue states. Among other issues.
The democrats main concern? a push for Transgender Bill of Rights.

Democrats unveiling Transgender Bill of Rights

I hope this is their platform.
Lol
Not inflation, or energy.

Lol

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Haven't bought a Sports Illustrated in 30 years. Killed my Playboy subscription after Hef stopped running it.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Once again CLOWN WORLD on Display

Toronto, Seattle Pride Parades Featured Adults Exposing Themselves To Children

“You can promote drag shows for kids on Twitter. That’s fine. You can even share videos of yourself performing in them. The only thing you can’t do is criticize them,” Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillion said on Twitter in response to Libs of TikTok being locked out of her account for re-sharing footage.

“Somehow the feelings of a few drag queens matter more to Twitter than the corruption of a generation of children,” he added.

The sanctuary response to drag shows for children has been on the upward trend in recent years, and it has been capitalized by various woke organizations during this year’s Pride Month.

Notably, both pride parades mentioned above in Toronto and Seattle saw demonstrations from corporate sponsors. Many airliners, including Toronto Pearson Airport and Air Canada, for example, were able to spare some staff to hold their banner and march during the parade for “all ages.”

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The problem is that it's a small number of people who want it. I consider myself pretty tolerant, but, I've about had enough of it being shoved down my throat. I'm not going to do anything about it, but, there are those who don't have as much self-control. I wouldn't mind so much if they targeted that small number, but odds are they are not.

I was in a Club one night, when this guy started elbowing me in the back. I asked him to stop and he didn't. After the fourth time I grabbed him by the front of his shirt. He said "You can't hit me! I'm gay! That would be discrimination!" I told him "No. Discrimination is when I don't hit you for something that I would hit a straight guy for." You never saw anybody leave so fast.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This part is worrying due because they are likely to create a system similar in Britain where the resources on the police would be used to look anyone commenting or posting anything negative towards their community even the smallest criticism.

What are you basing your claim on, it looks like you are making wild assumptions

Perhaps check Sharon Davies she has (using your words) ‘smallest criticism’ towards trans athletes

She has not been castigated or even in trouble with police

I have offered this challenge before when people assume in Britain we can’t say what we want, you tell me something I can’t say that you can and I will happily say it without fear of arrest

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And the battle for the soul of America goes on. Anyone know what the score is at present?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This part gets very authoritarian.

The Democrats, are getting desperate they no longer care about ordinary American people.

It would also require the attorney general to designate a liaison dedicated to overseeing enforcement of civil rights for transgender people and invest in community services to prevent anti-transgender violence.

This part is worrying due because they are likely to create a system similar in Britain where the resources on the police would be used to look anyone commenting or posting anything negative towards their community even the smallest criticism.

The nepotists need to create more cushy jobs for friends and family who invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in otherwise worthless “queer studies” degrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join