It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats unveiling Transgender Bill of Rights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Do the Democrats, Liberals somehow think and believe to themselves by unveiling a Transgender Bill of Rights is going to help them win in Nov election races?

The whole country has issues from broken infrastructures, higher cost of living raising higher in blue states. Among other issues.
The democrats main concern? a push for Transgender Bill of Rights.

Democrats unveiling Transgender Bill of Rights

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This part gets very authoritarian.

The Democrats, are getting desperate they no longer care about ordinary American people.

It would also require the attorney general to designate a liaison dedicated to overseeing enforcement of civil rights for transgender people and invest in community services to prevent anti-transgender violence.

This part is worrying due because they are likely to create a system similar in Britain where the resources on the police would be used to look anyone commenting or posting anything negative towards their community even the smallest criticism.

edit on 29-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We already have a bill of rights as Americans, why would these people need a separate one

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Here's my shocked face:

I guess when we're all homeless/broke , the most concerning is transgender (they're not human like the rest of usI guess) rights.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I've never really understood why the existing heavily funded Federal agencies can't just protect these rights like they do all the others, which is selectively.

I don't think anybody should be denied rights and adding classes to things that can't be discriminated against is fine. For the most part discrimination is dumb.

This is just worthless crap, they'll still call you "it" and gay slurs as soon as you step off the DNC reservation. This is politics rather than any kind of caring or understanding.

The only people really cheering this are leftists with no idea what is really facing these communities and transient fetishists who can just stop participating when the results start backfiring. People in these communities have the same hopes and fears as other people, like the economy and rational justice reform.

The left just wants to own identities and every bit of legislation they can point at to pressure marginalized communities is a win for them. It's really gross that they're the party of the minority, but as soon as you disagree you're out in the cold. All this discrimination and oppression crap doesn't fix anything for the vast and overwhelming majority of regular people, who also happen to be gay bi trans or anything else.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They already have rights but pushing this much is dangerous threshold no difference if they try to modernizer free speech from the constitution.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I hope the transgender community gets more satisfaction from this new bill of rights than airline passengers got from the airline passenger bill of rights that the Democrats enacted.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
At least we finally have an infrastructure bill!

www.congress.gov...

Not all news sources spread the word!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

They are pissed off that parents are defending their children in public schools and want to outlaw resistance.

Also, shut up those damned Christians as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I imagine it won't be long until it's a hate crime to simply reject dating a transwoman because you have a preference for women who were born women.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I imagine it won't be long until it's a hate crime to simply reject dating a transwoman because you have a preference for women who were born women.

IDK how do you feel about them putting fat girls on the cover of sports illustrated? It’s already a crime to criticize that nowadays, when they start putting plus size trannies on the front I’m just going to have to shut my mouth and shake my head.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Again, more proof that these people don't want equality

They want "special treatment"

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
We already have a bill of rights as Americans, why would these people need a separate one

For the same reason black students need a separate graduation ceremony from college. And the reason is Democrats are frickin insane.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

For the same reason black students need a separate graduation ceremony from college. And the reason is Democrats are frickin insane.

They want you to:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Perhaps the Democrats think transgenders need more rights than the rest of us mere citizens?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Perhaps the Democrats think transgenders need more rights than the rest of us mere citizens?

I think the mentally ill need more help then others but that is a matter of funding and collective understanding, not fweedumb.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

tongue in cheek, or did you not actually read the article?

aside; its troubling to see D's refer to SCOTUS as "extremist" for making rulings based on constitutionality.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: Brotherman

tongue in cheek, or did you not actually read the article?

aside; its troubling to see D's refer to SCOTUS as "extremist" for making rulings based on constitutionality.

I read enough of it to determine it is more bloody diarrhea. Wasn't sure to laugh or not for sure. Does the Constitution have a clause for gay people, mentally ill folks, and transgender folk I am unaware of?

It is more bottom barrel scraping pandering for a minority of people.

What ever it takes.

tongue in ass is more appropriate, beer for you though for sure friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If I focused on sexuality as much as Dems, I’d be considered a pervert. What do we call their obsession?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BorelsMonkeys
If I focused on sexuality as much as Dems, I’d be considered a pervert. What do we call their obsession?

take your pick.

www.britannica.com...
edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join