It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hold the Phone. Killer at twelve oclock. Cameron Diaz is coming out of retirement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yep. After 8 years away from Hollywood Cameron Diaz is going to un-retire.
She will be appearing with Jamie Fox in a new Netflix production.

I will never forget the first time I saw her coming in the door of the bank in this.....

edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jun 2022 18:19:42 -0500Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:19:42 -050022062022-06-29T18:19:42-05:00600000019 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One of earth's beautiful creatures.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yep. After 8 years away from Hollywood Cameron Diaz is going to un-retire.
She will be appearing with Jamie Fox in a new Netflix production.

I will never forget the first time I saw her coming in the door of the bank in this.....

Whoop de fricken doo.
Never cared for her.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I remember watching the Mask on video when it came out. My younger sister was watching it with one of her friends that was ridiculously hot - no kidding she looked a bit like a young teen Cameron Diaz. I hated Jim Carey and never watched his movies back then and didnt want to watch the Mask either but I sat down and watched it because of my sisters hot friend being there And yeah Cameron Diaz made it worth watching even though that movie is terrible. Anyway - I got with my sisters hot friend a few years later at a party and I feel like the groundwork for that was laid while watching the Mask so the film has a special place in my heart. That girl - Anna - was probably the hottest girl I ever got with in my life. No $%$ - like a teenage Cameron Diaz.

Cameron Diaz looks like a worn out old hag nowadays. I also hate Jamie Fox.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

Wow you have high standards. Who do you care for?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

Classic beauty with curves.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am a gay man. I still thought she was SUPER HOT! Especially in Charlie's Angeles! Smoking hot! I remember one scene, in the movies, she tells a delivery man to just "stick it in my slot"(the delivery) I laughed and envisioned simultaneously! Loved her! Hopefully this will be a fantastic return for her!

I respect she took that time off. She did it because she wanted to raise, and spend time with her children.

edit on 29-6-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Did she ever get Ben Stiller's jizz out of her hair?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Who is Cameron Diaz and why should I care ?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Who is Cameron Diaz and why should I care ?

She's been in a ton of movies. Check out There's Something About Mary! Lol!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Who is she and why should you care? If you don't know, you shouldn't care. But yet you answered the thread which demonstrates that in your own perverse way you DO care.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Who is she and why should you care? If you don't know, you shouldn't care. But yet you answered the thread which demonstrates that in your own perverse way you DO care.

Yeah .
My question was out of curiosity .
And no one has answered yet .
Perhaps I would have to be perverse to care ?

edit on 6/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

To me it was the whole scene. The camera zooming across the floor and doing the slow move up her torso. Then capturing her backward tilted head as she shakes the rain from her hair in slow motion as it cascades around that face for the first time. And her dreamy eyes. That coupled with the reaction of the two men, completely mesmerized by her beauty and the morphing or the background behind them depicting their world spinning in euphoria.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Cool. As Backagain replied to you earlier, she has been in a ton of movies. Comedy, drama, action an about all. In the clip I offered, her initial move role to my knowledge she play Jim Carry's love interest. It's hard to say which genre she is best in as her physical beauty adds to them all. She was one of the three Charlie's Angels in that more modern series.

But I have to suspect that as you do not know who she is, you must not have been paying much attention to the major movie market for the twenty years between 94 and 2014.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I haven't paid ANY attention to the movie market in over 22 years.
Well , other than the Tolkien based movies and some Star Wars .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well that splanes it right there. In that case I guess there is nothing much that you have missed as most of her work has been in the more popular Hollywood type of big time flicks. I don't recall any lower budget, indie type movies she has been in as straight from The Mask she went right to the top of pretty marketable female actors.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hopefully it's a good movie.

top topics

join