It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO C19 pandemic not over Demands Higher Vaccination Rate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Crazy, isn't it? The people who have been studying viruses and vaccines their entire adult life say one thing, and rednecks who believe all of the memes and Twitter screenshots that great aunt barb shares on Facebook have opposing views.

Its also crazy how some of the same people who've been studying viruses and vaccines their entire adult life speak out and are attacked/have their life ruined because what they find does not fit the narrative.. And somehow their entire life experience in a medical profession is discredited. So who's right?

From the way im reading your next post it seems that since you've not experienced any side effects that it means none exist? With that same logic I've not been vaccinated with this vax and have not caught covid nor has anyone around me/any family/friends and i only know one person who's been vax'd and she complains 24/7 now about constant chest pains. So who's right?

You should be thankful nothing has happened to you.. But that does not change the fact that many people have had issues with it.
edit on 29-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

Your answer is anecdotal.

His/Her/Them answer is science.

See how this works?

Get with the program.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

It seems that they also changed the meaning of "science" It seems that "science" can be wordsmithed to fit anything as long as there's money to be made..

I'll admit at the start i was scared to death because i thought this virus could cause you to have a grand mal seizure because of what i witnessed inside wuhan. Anyone remember this? All those videos that came out in 2019 that made it seem like the virus was 10000% worse then what it really was and the grand mal seizure videos were attributed to being caused by covid. I wasn't worried about the respiratory issues.. I thought then that there must be two different things going on. One that causes the respiratory issues and one that caused the seizures/death. And then i seen my very first adverse reaction video and it hit me like a ton of bricks.. It was identical to the seizure videos of 2019. And then another and another. IMO china was the testing ground for a type of mrna vax and CV was released as a cover.
edit on 29-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is not over because something even worse than COVID is happening !
Bunch of human with animal mindset !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join