It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO C19 pandemic not over Demands Higher Vaccination Rate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To No One's Surprise' the WHO is the one pushing heavily with C19 vaccination.
They demand higher vaccination.

The WHO are following the wish that Bill Gate had said during a interview during the pandemic in 2020/2021.

Bill Gates in a interview had once said that the only way that the pandemic would be over is when the whole world is vaccinated and you will no choice but to accept their vaccines.

If you watch and stop at 2:09 the WHO states the following.

WHO has called on all countries to vaccinate at least 70% of their population.

The WHO should know that in some European Countries there are many countries that dont trust the WHO nor their guidelines.
Let alone the countries in Africa.

Here where it gets interesting according to the WHO Cases are on the rise in 110 countries, causing overall global cases to increase by 20%? this despite all four doses and booster vaccination?

Just how many boosters should the boosted need? 8? 12?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It's too bad the World Health Organization is legally able to hide their income sources...like $50,000,000 from U.S. pharmaceutical companies for assisting them with selling vaccines and drugs to the world.

It's too bad the U.S. HHS-CDC-NIH-FDA takes W.H.O. suggestions seriously. They're all just statistic aggregating info blasters.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Coronagate

Bigger than you Think !

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm never taking their death shot.

No matter what they say or do.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I’m glad the WHO is just as corrupt, stupid and incompetent as the rest of the UN.

Makes sense I guess. The UN gets most of it’s funding from the nations of the world. Who by and large are run by incompetent morons, corrupt criminals or psychopathic mass murderers or indeed a combination of the three, so it stands to reason those “values” would rub off on the UN over time.

Not to mention the donations it gets from corporations and scam NGOs, which are also run by incompetent morons, corrupt criminals and in some instances psychopathic mass murderers.

Probably would be a good idea to disband the entire UN and start a new one while blacklisting anyone who currently works in a senior position in the current abomination.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The WHO (?) can demand in one hand , crap in the other , and see which hand fills up first .
Never again will I take their shot of death .
I survived once due to the grace of God and me being a very tough old geezer .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I’d like to give them a shot, a shot with my foot connecting directly to a nut sack 🖕 WHO

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
at this point, don't even the serious DERP's know it doesn't work? I don't know what more you need to see. just about everyone who took the shot, ended up getting covid anyway. And as Lord Fauci even showed, taking his wonder drug gives you a relapse that sucks worse than the original sickness. The curtain fell a while back, we all see behind it now. At least I thought we did.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

WHO , Are You > ?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
at this point, don't even the serious DERP's know it doesn't work? I don't know what more you need to see. just about everyone who took the shot, ended up getting covid anyway. And as Lord Fauci even showed, taking his wonder drug gives you a relapse that sucks worse than the original sickness. The curtain fell a while back, we all see behind it now. At least I thought we did.

It lessoned their symptoms, get with the program Network Dude!

The only way I'm going to feel safe is if I'm walking around with a saline drip filled with the vaccine.....

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm never taking their death shot.

No matter what they say or do.

Same here....

I wasn't going to take it when this started, and I sure as hell am not taking it now...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I’d like to give them a shot, a shot with my foot connecting directly to a nut sack 🖕 WHO

With the freakish unnatural force of a battle robot.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: network dude

It lessoned their symptoms, get with the program Network Dude!

The only way I'm going to feel safe is if I'm walking around with a saline drip filled with the vaccine.....

Don't forget we need face diapers permanently attached as well as the IV drip.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

They are already on dangerous ground altering a human gene code on this scale puts them on the execution list, if I were them I would quit when I was ahead.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Crazy, isn't it? The people who have been studying viruses and vaccines their entire adult life say one thing, and rednecks who believe all of the memes and Twitter screenshots that great aunt barb shares on Facebook have opposing views.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You have the vaxs and boosters and are still pushing for masks to be returned.. Yet those "experts" themselves are likely arent wearing any at home..

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

You have the vaxs and boosters and are still pushing for masks to be returned.. Yet those "experts" themselves are likely arent wearing any at home..

I had my second Moderna shot in March last year (I've died at least 7 times now) , didn't get any boosters, and I don't wear masks. Anything else?What did aunt Edna say on Facebook?
edit on 29-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My Condolences . RIP .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

My Condolences . RIP .

Bruh, it was hard. I can't wait till my next death.Jusy 2 more weeks
Trust the plan. Hillary is getting arrested at the same time.
edit on 29-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Get bent

top topics

<<   2 >>

join