It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Te judge has just handed down 30 years to R. Kelly who no doubt wishes he could fly right now.

US singer R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison for sex charges.

In September, a jury in New York convicted the R&B artist, 55, of racketeering and sex trafficking crimes committed over three decades in the music industry.

The Chicago native - whose real name is Robert Sylvester Kelly - has already spent close to three years behind bars.

He currently faces separate criminal charges in three other cases.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Bye bye bad guy.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Amazing that this POS got thirty years for basically the same type of behavior as Maxwell who only got twenty.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought the same.

Ghislaine is obviously higher up in the food chain.

They probably ‘lost’ her little black book….

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If only he could turn back the hands of time..

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

He’s been a known sexual deviant for awhile hope he has fun till he’s 85
edit on 29-6-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Racist sentencing !!!!! 😀

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Amazing that this POS got thirty years for basically the same type of behavior as Maxwell who only got twenty.

That's an excellent point.

Jizzlane and epstein even did international trafficking along with blackmail, and a whole host of kicker crimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I guess as she was an accomplice and Kelly was the instigator he gets more , either way they're going to be old folk if they get out.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

She participated. So she was more than an accomplice.

If you dig into it there's a strong case that she was Epstein's handler.... But at the very least she was a partner.

They for sure did international trafficking of minors, personally engaged in acts with said victims. That's enough to send any pleb away for life.

Then there is strong evidence they used these acts for blackmail and possibly espionage.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Prevailing theory is that Maxwell was set to 20 so she can stay out of medium+ security prisons.

edit on 29-6-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I understand why you would think that....but when you look at some of the gruesome details behind R Kelly's crimes I think he got off pretty #ing lightly.

Both are horrible pieces of # and deserve to rot for the rest of their lives in some stinking 6x6x6 cell with nothing but a straw mattress, a bucket and a subsistence level diet of bread and water.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I understand why you would think that....but when you look at some of the gruesome details behind R Kelly's crimes I think he got off pretty #ing lightly.

I think they both got off lightly.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Agreed. The length of the sentence should be at minimum the equivalent of how many years they destroyed other peoples lives.

In some cases, peoples lives were destroyed indefinitely, due to these perpetrators actions.

Due to that, They both should have got multiple life sentences and die behind bars. If not the death penalty.

In Kelly’s case, he will never see the outside of those bars due to hard partying. Ghislaine unfortunately, will most likely see the outside world again.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Great news.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You are surprised by this ? Apparently you’re the expert but to me maxwell was just an employee of the global elite ring . She only went to jail because the elite had to do something because the cat was out of the bag .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good.

One less pedophile pervert on the street.

Hopefully he gets beaten to death in prison.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignorancedenier
Apparently you’re the expert...

Expert on what?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have mixed feelings. He obviously like them barely legal. The girls weren't all that innocent (nor were their parents).

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If Epstein hadn't kicked the bucket, he would have life with no parole, and Maxwell might have gotten a lesser sentence.
Kelly will never get out, good.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Bruh.

He's a rapist and a pedophile.

Woodchipper is all this useless sack of meat deserves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join