It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Suffers "Much Worse" COVID Symptoms After Pfizer Oral Drug Rebound

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Recently, 700x boosted Fraudci who contracted COVID, was very "greatful" for the "protection" the "vaccine" provided him against a now mild cold virus. In an attempt have even more "protection" Fraudci allegedly took the new Pfizer drug paxlovid. This new oral drug supposedly has high efficacy against COVID. However, quite a few people have experienced a rebound of COVID after taking the drug. Which basically means, you are essentially rebooting the symptoms you were trying to get rid of. So instead of getting COVID once, you get it 2 times in a row. Sounds like an amazing drug!

I'm actually surprised they even admit this, but the garbage oral drug was rushed through and approved, while demonizing other orals like ivermectin. It doesn't really matter either way, they could slap a label on anything and the government would immediately pay billions for it.

On Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci confirmed that he is experiencing “COVID rebound” after taking Pfizer’s Paxlovid, the so-called silver bullet that Biden wasted billions in taxpayer dollars to support.

Paxlovid appears to have almost zero effectiveness for people that are already vaccinated, according to the manufacturer Pfizer’s data.

Fauci, shared his health update while speaking remotely at the Foreign Policy Global Health Forum.

SOURCE

edit on 29-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You don't say, aw.

I guess that "science" isn't working for him like he thought.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Call me when he dies.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could be a cover up in progress. Fauci may be dead and any current and future "appearances" will be super imposed and faked possibly with actors 😎🦷

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm trying really hard not to think mean thoughts. And I'm failing miserably.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Time to put him on a ventilator! No just joking. I hope this evil doctor recovers fully for his family sake.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The so-called "trust the science" is working so good for clown Facui
edit on 29-6-2022 by whiteblack because: don't play with God

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How dare you... he IS the SCIENCE!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If I were so inclined, I'd call out the curse, "A monky-pox on ye". I'd be happy if they did experiments on him like he has had done in the past.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There may be something more going on here. Why is he doubling down and taking a second round of Paxlovid?

According to the CDC "There is currently no evidence that additional treatment is needed with Paxlovid or other anit-Sars-Co-2 therapies in cases where re-bound is suspected."

Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer was pushing for the more is better approach. Now here is Fauci going against the advice of the CDC.

His symptoms were actually worse after taking Paxlovid than when he caught the initially caught Covid. I wonder if it will be even worse after the second round? I guess he has decided to join in on the human experiment.

CDC Alert
Fauci Takes Second Round of Paxlovid

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The wild thing is he admits to taking any of these things period. It's possible he got the vaxx but they made sure he got placebo.

Dae

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Would be interesting to see if another rebound happens! Mad how these people double down.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Fauci was ostracized after the AIDS stuff, is it such a hard leap that he saw COVID as his scientific redemption? or worse his scientific revenge?

www.huffpost.com...

Dr. Anthony Fauci is rewriting history. He is doing so to disguise his shameful role in delaying promotion of an AIDS treatment that would have prevented tens of thousands of deaths in the first years of the epidemic.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Fauci was ostracized after the AIDS stuff, is it such a hard leap that he saw COVID as his scientific redemption? or worse his scientific revenge?

www.huffpost.com...

Dr. Anthony Fauci is rewriting history. He is doing so to disguise his shameful role in delaying promotion of an AIDS treatment that would have prevented tens of thousands of deaths in the first years of the epidemic.

But like all people in government you fail upward. Cmon man!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This reminds me of all the " new drug for this and that ailment" commercials I see on T.V.
" You'll get better looking skin but your liver might become damaged, or your kidneys might shut off, or you'll get tuberculosis."
Yeah...keep pushing the shots and the pills. Let's see what happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The wild thing is he admits to taking any of these things period. It's possible he got the vaxx but they made sure he got placebo.

Am not so sure of that myself.

Him saying he took so-and-so Product™ is on the same level as the Nascar™ driver thanking his sponsors, and timidly sipping a Cookoo-Cola™ every time he's being interviewed, pretending he actually likes it...

Product-Placement™ !

Hope he lives long enough to get his just desserts.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Always nice to hear good news for a change 👍🏼

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I highly doubt he took paxlovid or that he experienced a rebound effect. He's just doing his part to market the drug they've approved for the plebs.  We have something that works much better and quicker without a horrible taste in the mouth or a risk of a rebound effect, but it is expensive and in limited supply. I even question his having covid. This could all be a psyop attempting to normalize catching covid despite vaccination and to eat the pfizer pill if you do become infected.
edit on 29 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I really think that there is something much more going on.
Consider that Biden has rolled out the Test and Treat sites where if someone tests positive they can be given a treatment of Paxlovid. Probably staffed by people who have limited knowledge about the potential serious drug interactions.

According to Biden "I've ordered more pills than anyone in the whole world has." So far the roll out has been slow and the public uptake has been low so what is he going to do with all of that supply?

Could it be a marketing campaign? Harris caught Covid and she announced that she took Paxlovid, even though she was unlikely to have a serious case. Then Newsome caught it and announced he took Paxlovid.
Next up we have Fauci and amazingly he is taking it, and contrary to CDC alerts is taking a second round. The more the better.

We really have no idea if they are really taking it but these announcements to me sound like a marketing campaign. Look I took it and it's safe.
--------
The other issue we have to consider is that Pfizer is ramping up their manufacturing facility to produce more Paxlovid. What are they going to do with it all?
I just can imagine people taking this combined with the jabs and we really have no idea if it is effective at all.

Love your posts on this topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ditchweed

Nothing has changed they still are snake oil salesmen. The sucker will never give themselves a break.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join