It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us about your UFO sighting stats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
4 darn convincing encounters, all in the same year. (about 10 years ago). All on the East coast of Australia.
I got obsessed, couldn't find any answers, then stopped looking at the sky so much. Haven't seen anything since.

One of the encounters was close and really bloody scary. But psychoactives were involved so parts of that particular experience may or may not have been exaggerated, if you know what I mean?
But still, to me it was very very real and totally unexplainable.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe that is because America is the new Babylon, the New Rome, the most powerful and dominant country in terms of wealth, Science & Technology, and the leader as well generally in cultural changes.

This might be their version of( whatever is the source of the UFO phenomenon ) "Take me to your leader"

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm a adamant UAP enthusiast, I like to think I'm pretty well educated on the topic from decades of interest. I've always got a eye on the sky when I'm outside. In saying this, I've had a grand total of 0 good sightings where I could not explain what I saw, and a single sighting of anomalous lights at night - which very well could be conventionally explainable. Fingers crossed though!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As for anything personal, just recently maybe 3 years ago, one dark night looking out my study window at maybe 3 or 4 in the morning I saw a craft going south from the NYC skyline at a speed impossible for any known thing we have-- I mean like zoom, zoom rocket-like across the night sky. Maybe it was some kind of rocket, I don’t know but a rocket in NYC, NJ metropolitan area? It was very low, not high up in the sky.

Not a classic UFO sighting for sure other than the speed of the object. I see planes all the time since I'm around three major airports and believe me no plane can ever go that fast.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was transported to a saucer a few minutes before I was born

Seen one of those tic tac shaped ones. It was at a distance but moving slowly...no fast-moving so idunno..but it was definitely that rounded edges plain white tic-tac shape.

Seen a triangle ship hovering right over me in my backyard here in metro phoenix. a circular opening in the center of the bottom...just like saucers.

But those are just the ones with physical bodies. If the non-corporeal beings have a ship or something I doubt it. They seem to use the natural stuff that's built into reality like the will of the conscious foci and the zero-point field. The use of Stellar and planetary gravitomagnetics in the "ether or hyperspace" and other ways I couldn't even begin to effectively describe.

There are some of us who have had this kind of thing happening to them their entire lives...not always but every once in a while... and I am one of them...so, ya..iv'e seen a few things.

forgot one of the most important ones I saw. Now don't laugh because you know how they hide stuff in plain sight. when I was young up in Cottonwood Arizona I saw several small egg shaped ships. one landed in our back yard and a blonde guy in a blue jump suit got out.

Honest Truth. In the end we are all going to find out that reality is stranger and more wonderful than fiction!

K
edit on 29-6-2022 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 29-6-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yes, that would explain your knowledge of other cultures is alarmingly scarce. Hopefully the aliens are more objective and cultivated.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When I lived in BC Canada I saw 5 or 6 ufo's and the last sighting was the closest of them all. The UFO was big and passed over our heads. It was nightime around 8pm and the UFO was totally black without any lights. It blocked all the stars above.. And the most recent one was like 2 weeks ago I was on a plane flying to New York from Vegas and saw something flying slow above the clouds. The passenger in front of me saw it as well and so did my buddy sitting next to me. Didn't have any visible wings and looked like a cylinder

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You're very lucky, I would love to witness/experience anything remotely like that.
Where did these things happen?

Over the years I've spent quite a bit of time star gazing etc. I've seen a few 'shooting stars', comets, ISS, strange lights that soon became clear were just lights from airplanes etc.
But nothing I could describe as a UFO.

I've promised my Grandson that during the summer holidays we'll spend a couple of nights camping out up on the moors UFO hunting.
Apparently there's also a place at Kielder where its supposed to be relatively common to 'see' things in the night sky.

All my sightings are in the Oregon-California-Nevada state areas although I have physically lived in 6 states and visited over half of them throughout my life. I have a lot of experience identifying objects in the sky and know my meteorites / planes / helicopters / satellites well enough that when something unusual appears it gets my attention right away.

What usually makes them identifiable is the changing of directions / unusual movements and incredible speeds. So, I imagine that you might see these UFOs and not even know it because they aren't moving, aren't lit up or look just like a star twinkling.
edit on 30-6-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deniro
When I lived in BC Canada I saw 5 or 6 ufo's and the last sighting was the closest of them all. The UFO was big and passed over our heads. It was nightime around 8pm and the UFO was totally black without any lights. It blocked all the stars above.. And the most recent one was like 2 weeks ago I was on a plane flying to New York from Vegas and saw something flying slow above the clouds. The passenger in front of me saw it as well and so did my buddy sitting next to me. Didn't have any visible wings and looked like a cylinder

My first sighting was in 1994 when my aunt was driving sometime before midnight from town into the deep woods where her house was. This memory is very strange. This road turns to gravel after a few miles into the Oregon countryside and the drive is about 45 minutes from highway 101 to the house. So, maybe 20 miles out there in a mountainous valley covered in evergreen trees and cow fields in between the peaks. The stars are very bright on a clear night, no air pollution, clear visibility.

I was sitting in the back seat. My aunt says, "Hey (my name) what is that up there behind us?" I scoot over and look out the right side window to see (to the left of us is the foot of the mountain) and theres this large black triangular shape coasting along the next ridge on the opposite side of the valley. Next memory is waking up with my aunt silently driving, like I passed out or something, completely forgetting about the UFO. But then shes like "(my name), are you alright?" I was terrified and confused. Then I remembered the thing and we talked a bit about what we saw, that she thought it might be a low flying airplane but it didnt seem to have any lights. Strange part is that the next day when I brought it up with my grandparents there my aunt had no idea what I was talking about. This was before I ever learned about UFOs or saw XFiles (about 6 months- 1 year before) In fact, out there in that wooded area was downright terrifying all the time and I would see and hear so many scary anomalous things while I lived with family there.

Then soon after this sighting my uncle taught me how to spot satellites and other lights in the sky. Its like they knew about stuff but refused to talk about it. Oddly, years later my aunt would ask me about the incident. So there was this back-and-forth of memory problems concerning it.
edit on 1-7-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: The copy machine wont stop reproducing errors

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well....doesn't seem like much of the e.t. thing matters in this forum anymore to be honest. I joined A.T.S. hmm has to be 10 years or more now...

Back then it was nothing but u.f.o. and paranormal stuff in general.

what ever happened to investigating the "alien moon"? we know it is a huge spaceship. they say it has over 250 million e.t. in it.

Above Top Secret seems like nothing but a mud pit for political hacks and people interested in influencing the course of government. It's now a forum for these folks to mish-mash their politics...it's not a ufo paranormal forum anymore.

just look at the list of top stories and it tells the story of where ats is at these days.

might as well call it "Above The Swamp" or something now....sry just a little upset with the management these days.

edit on 4-7-2022 by Khurzon because: eta

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep
first let me say...very niceposts very interesting accounts. thank you Brother for your experiences!

now I could be wrong but...

You should change your footer it is condescending (or at least unclear ) and makes you sound conceited... no offense intended...just saying.

edit on 4-7-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
one more tbh....

I think there is seriously deep interest in the paranormal by the public, but I also think there is a seriously deep desire to...

"not want to find out"...???

...or should I say "not want US to find out"

K

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Welcom to the fringe group of "Those who have seen, at least some of, the truth"

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I know that my account sounds like carp when you take both barrels of it in the face all at once like that but i swear on this forum and on my word under the sight of God that everything I said was true and happened.

I am what I've heard people say is "an experiencer" which I was told is someone who has had experiences with extraterrestrials, alien craft, the paranormal activity could also be e.t."

I have had run in's with this stuff all my life, and for some reason they "the e.t.'s" cannot show me that which is a lie.
I had one try to apologize to me for wearing a disguise!!! I have "truth's" about situations from e.t. thought impressions...although there seems to be more than one way for them to communicate.

ok...i' sure some of you are rolling your eyes so ill stop.

but for those of you who know this stuff is real.. you should beleive me because Truth IS my Prime Directive.

Maker Hear Me!

Truth... Let it shine on the minds of the thinking!
Call out to the ears of the builders!
And bring us to the fruition of being!

Love.. Let it nourish us in growth!
Bring union to houses divided!
Mend gardens careless feet have trampled!
And give aid to the unfortunate and the discarded!

Courage... Maker give us the courage we need;
To hear the truth when spoken!
Stand counted for compassion in creed;
And to be a true Vision of Humanity in motion...

Amen

You all do not know how badly I want to see the "embargo" end - (to quote Dr. Greer's word)

K
edit on 4-7-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Where in BC was your sightings if you don't mind disclosing? If they weren't in the same area what about the great big black UFO?

Darn sounds like BC has everything there!!! UFOs, Lake Monsters, Bigfoot, Spirit Bears, Wendigos, Grizzly Bears. That place sounds crazy

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

Where in BC was your sightings if you don't mind disclosing? If they weren't in the same area what about the great big black UFO?

Darn sounds like BC has everything there!!! UFOs, Lake Monsters, Bigfoot, Spirit Bears, Wendigos, Grizzly Bears. That place sounds crazy

Yeah I used to live in Kelowna B.C .
That last UFO sighing was amazing. I was with my daughter and she was roughly 10 years old and it literally glided over the power lines on top of us. No sound,no lights it blocked out the stars. I almost feel like we had missing time cause the UFO was slow but when we looked up again it was already far away by the mountains. Ill never forget it.
edit on 10-7-2022 by Deniro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Had I caught this thread I could have said the most recent one was 2 days ago. It was a genuine rival to The Phoenix ones. Which were flares too. So i saw navy flares a few weeks ago.

The only truly unidentified ones I have seen were in 2007.

While stargazing satallites I saw a group formation flying in either low earth orbit or the stratosphere. About the same velocity as a fast moving satallite. West to East. About an hour before first twilight. The interesting thing was an acceleration one did from behind to fall into formation and then instantly match the speed.

No strobes. Same luminosity as a satallite. It did not get brighter when it accelerated.

I just thought "Well I guess the Airforce really does have a orbital or stratospheric interceptor. Wonder how many stages?"
edit on 11-7-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: mirageman

You could be onto something there.

UK & Ireland with 6.54% of all reported sightings despite being 0.01% of the earths landmass and 0.9% of the total world population.

Any theories why this might be so?

Why is there a million people in las vegas but fifty miles in any direction theres nobody?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
first let me say...very niceposts very interesting accounts. thank you Brother for your experiences!

now I could be wrong but...

You should change your footer it is condescending (or at least unclear ) and makes you sound conceited... no offense intended...just saying.

Anything that is seen as offrnsive isnt generally so, I am zeroing in on a specific target, a peeping tom and a pervert, that doesnt post on forums.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join