It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Democrat Senate Candidate Urging Leftist 'Sleepers' To Run As Republicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow, just watch the video. No text needed, she pretty much says it all. This is not someone you would want as a Representative for anything. I assume she will not resign after this and become the DNC example of shining integrity going forward.

How could anyone vote for someone of such shady moral character after hearing this? This is the Democratic Party?

rumble.com...

twitter.com...

thepostmillennial.com...

South Carolina Democrat State Rep. and US Senate candidate Krystle Matthews urging Democrats to run as "sleepers," and run as Republicans.

"We need some secret sleepers," Matthews was heard saying. "We need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side, we need people to run as Republicans in these local elections. This is the only way you’re going to change the dynamics in South Carolina," she continued. Later in the conversation, Matthews was heard encouraging donations to her campaign with funds received through illegal activities, like drug sales or straw donations

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Kick her a$$ out of office NOW.

She says she wants to raise hell or destroy the honesty of all our hard work.

edit on 0600000003532022-06-29T00:53:03-05:00530306am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This isn't a surprise at this stage of the completely corrupt dem party. Both parties are bad enough, but this is like spy craft in hostile foreign countries where there are no rules, and zero morality. And "ethics" is just a meaningless word found in board games like Scrabble. Not the America I used to know, or grew up in.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Me too.
And as parents, do we really want our children to enlist in the military with these anti American motherfkers in leadership guiding us in our daily lives? FK NO

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
We're dealing with a real intellectual here.
If this is proven to be true, she needs to be prosecuted. I'm fairly confident that asking drug dealers for "dope money" as a campaign donation is not exactly legal.

"I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign, where the f*ck is my black people with money? I don’t care about no dope money, give me that dope boy money!"

If they can hold election officials responsible, what about the people that are actually running for office, FFS??
The following election law violations are now felonies. Penalties have increased to up to a $5,000 fine and up to 5 years in prison.

Fraudulent voting or attempt to fraudulently vote, aiding in fraudulent voting or attempt to fraudulently vote, voting more than once, or impersonating a voter.
Requesting more than five absentee applications or returning more than five absentee ballots in addition to your own.
Providing, offering to provide, or accepting anything of value in exchange for requesting, collecting, or delivering an absentee ballot.
Willful violation of duties, fraud, or corruption by a poll manager.
Willful neglect of duties or corruption by any election official.

For complete details, read Senate Bill 108 (R165) at scstatehouse.gov.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Honestly, I think her attitude is prevalent among dems. She just got caught saying it. We definitely have some sleepers sitting in the house and senate right now. They show their hand every time there's legislation it's important for the dems to pass.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I thought that was what the RINOs are, fake Republicans working for the left. This only re-enforces my need to begin a deep dive into the candidates in this fall's elections. I must leave no stone un-turned.

Also, awhile ago, someone suggested to check for any strange WiFi signals around the polling place that may indicate fraud via external control. Anyway, voting needs to be scrutinized. I always vote, but I feel since last election that it is a futile effort. Toss in some double agent politicians and I'm getting ready to give up on the vote, at least by ballot

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And nothing will happen to her, would be racist to do so...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wowza…..she wonder’s where her black people are ?! Well, the smart, decent, law abiding black, brown and white people are fleeing from criminals like her ! Thanks for letting us all know what a racist you are Ms. Matthews, you’ve made your fellow “N-word” folks proud ! 🙄

She’s soliciting laundered drug money from criminals who cause death and mayhem in society and black neighborhoods are hit especially hard, yeah, way to have your peoples back !

Careful what you wish for Ms. Matthews, last time a “sleeper” Dem ran as a Republican, it didn’t go so well for the radical left and spawned the “blaxit” movement. On the bright side, even this dummy can see the red wave coming !

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

And nothing will happen to her, would be racist to do so...

At least she's using her brain, unlike Maxine waters, who says get out there and beat people up on the other side.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I live in South Carolina. This was posted on the RNC web site on the 27th.

From Krystle Matthews’s mouth to the legislature’s ears

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 27, 2022

Media contact: Claire Brady [email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 27, 2022 Media contact: Claire Brady [email protected]

From Krystle Matthews’s mouth to the legislature’s ears (Columbia, S.C.) – In a recent audio recording, Democrat State Representative and candidate for U.S. Senate Krystle Matthews calls for Democrat “secret sleepers” to run as Republicans, encourages Democrats to fund her campaign with “dope money,” and says for Democrats to find people in their families, who are not donating, and put campaign contributions in their names. See below for South Carolina Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick’s full statement: “From her mouth to the legislature’s ears. Krystle Matthews brazenly calls for Democrats to run as Republicans to ‘flip some s*** from the inside out.’ She knows that Democrats can’t win in South Carolina because of their radical ideas and failed agenda, so her only option is to recruit ‘secret sleepers’ to try and trick voters. We’ve been saying it for years, but her plan is further proof why we need partisan registration and closed primaries in South Carolina. Conservative grassroots activists across the state agree–84% of Republican primary voters voted YES to partisan registration on our primary ballot two weeks ago. We hope the General Assembly is listening. “Further, what does the rest of her Party think about funding campaigns with ‘dope money’ and lying on campaign contribution reports? Is this guidance from DNC Chairman Jaime Harrison, the DSCC, or the House Democrat caucus? “So we sincerely wish Krystle Matthews best wishes in her runoff election tomorrow and her state house race in November! We look forward to beating her in both!”

Listen to the audio here.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Am I shocked? No , off course not. Totally what's happening everywhere . The world is lost at this point, imo.
If integrity , morals , and especially upholding laws is not expected from politicians ,nothing will ever change for the better.
They are in it solely for their own selfish gains.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You guys should watch The Wire

www.imdb.com...

This series looks at the narcotics scene in Baltimore through the eyes of law enforcers as well as the drug dealers and users. Other facets of the city that are explored in the series are the government and bureaucracy, schools and the news media. The show was created by former police reporter David Simon, who also wrote many of the episodes.

The show might be fiction, but was written by the reporter who covered the real crap that went down.

Krystle Matthews would probably be one of the stars of the show!

The Wire is lauded for its literary themes, its uncommonly accurate exploration of society and politics, and its realistic portrayal of urban life. During its original run, the series received only average ratings and never won any major television awards, but is now often cited as one of the greatest television series of all time.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thought this was normal. Are you saying it's not?

new topics

top topics

join