It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. FDA advisers recommend change to COVID vaccine composition for fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

June 28 (Reuters) - Advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday recommended a change in the design of COVID-19 booster shots this fall in order to combat more recently circulating variants of the coronavirus.

The FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee voted 19-2 that the next wave of COVID booster shots should include a component that targets the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.

Today the US FDA has voted to include an OMICRON component into the mRNA gene therapy injections that WILL NOT be scrutinised by any clinical trials.

You read that right, there are no clinical trials to be undertaken, we’re all going to just have to find out what happens, when it actually happens, just let that sink in for a bit.

Based on what we now know about the current round of injections, vis-à-vis, SADS, clots and the plethora of other heart related issues, one would have thought this decision to be at best, murderously reckless.

And the committee voted unanimously for this to be implemented.

The following is the actual FDA committee meeting;

FDA website

There is naturally a huge amount of information in here considering the length of the meeting, and it is beyond the scope of this OP to dissect every single piece of it. I will instead concentrate on the closing comments and sentiments of the committee meeting.

Flick to the 8 hour mark s for the discussions to start and thence to the 8:29 mark for the closing comments.

The most obvious sentiment overall is the extraordinary uncertainty of the people who voted yes, I'd say they're meant to be called doctors, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

"I want to conclude the meeting saying that we have done the best we can in a difficult situation with imperfect data ........ as we move forward into uncharted territory"

Those are not words and phrases that should ever be used in any approval situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I am aware that this is all part of a master plan called “future framework” by the pharmacrims. All they want to skip clinical trials, forever.

Twitter Link To Video That's Important

This whole show has now fallen off a cliff and science is now gone.

Welcome to Guinea Pig World.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Nobody wants the millions of doses they have now, add a drop of "omicron" and BINGO, Billions to be made.

Even better if they can make the Government REQUIRE it everywhere.

Can I hear ding, ding, ding, ding, ding - $$$$$$$$

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The primary problem that the pharmacrims had and have, which was unambiguously stated by Bill Gates (of hell), is the timeline from brewing the poison to getting it into peoples arms.

At the moment there is too much opportunity for people to realise they're being conned. There is too much time for vaccine injuries to become apparent thus providing people an opportunity to realise that avoidance is probably best. It's got nothing to do with effectiveness, herd immunity or any of those actual medican necessities, it's just about getting away with the con, and the faster they can do that the easier it'll be for them to get away with it.

And this is one hurdle jumped in increasing the speed of the con.

The second is to build plants around the world so that manufacturing the con can be done in a decentralised fashion, thus eliminating the drag time of shipping and logistics.

Remember, Bill Gates wants a new poison rollout to be possible worldwide in 3 months or less.

edit on 28 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Welcome to Guinea Pig World.

Add that to the OPEN DOOR PRISON we all are living in now.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

June 28 (Reuters) - Advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday recommended a change in the design of COVID-19 booster shots this fall in order to combat more recently circulating variants of the coronavirus.

The FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee voted 19-2 that the next wave of COVID booster shots should include a component that targets the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.

Today the US FDA has voted to include an OMICRON component into the mRNA gene therapy injections that WILL NOT be scrutinised by any clinical trials.

You read that right, there are no clinical trials to be undertaken, we’re all going to just have to find out what happens, when it actually happens, just let that sink in for a bit.

Based on what we now know about the current round of injections, vis-à-vis, SADS, clots and the plethora of other heart related issues, one would have thought this decision to be at best, murderously reckless.

FDA website

There is naturally a huge amount of information in here considering the length of the meeting, and it is beyond the scope of this OP to dissect every single piece of it. I will instead concentrate on the closing comments and sentiments of the committee meeting.

Flick to the 8 hour mark s for the discussions to start and thence to the 8:29 mark for the closing comments.

The most obvious sentiment overall is the extraordinary uncertainty of the people who voted yes, I'd say they're meant to be called doctors, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

"I want to conclude the meeting saying that we have done the best we can in a difficult situation with imperfect data ........ as we move forward into uncharted territory"

Those are not words and phrases that should ever be used in any approval situation.

Is anybody getting boosters anyway?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Can't these people be shut down like big tobacco was?People running for office should be campaigning on this issue.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Aha, haha.

Thanks, but no thanks FDA.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: myselfaswell

FDA website

Is anybody getting boosters anyway?

The top ten percent most covered by MSM are, which causes a sad 15% more to follow.

If it wasn't making corrupt government officials heaps of money through the broken financial investment system, it would have failed a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The gotcha covered now for sure
Bill Gates helped cut the ribbon Monday afternoon at a new Seattle-area manufacturing facility for vaccines built by Inventprise, a biotech company supported with funds from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Tucked in the fields and wineries of Seattle suburb Woodinville, Wash., the new 70,000-square foot facility will produce vaccines against pneumococcal disease, which kills hundreds of thousands of children each year. If the company’s upcoming clinical trials are successful, the plant is positioned to produce tens of millions of shots each year for commercial use. Vaccines for other illnesses are also in the wings.

www.geekwire.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

In the future all of the land will be paved over with asphalt and covered with vaccine facilities. Some elites will live atop large towers. The rest of the surviving humans will be slaves, forced to be injected with 100s of different vaccines and they continuously experiment.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: SeaWorthy

In the future all of the land will be paved over with asphalt and covered with vaccine facilities. Some elites will live atop large towers. The rest of the surviving humans will be slaves, forced to be injected with 100s of different vaccines and they continuously experiment.

Interestingly they mention on here that they have pills already with bots to make sure we take them.
This video really seems special to me and I wish everyone could see it.
The World Economic Forum Top 6 CRAZIEST Things They Have Said (Recently) | Klaus Schwab Plans?

edit on 29-6-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join