It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Overturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sometimes comedy is needed to bring awareness to issues or make people do a double take. I love comedy, especially comedy based on fact. This is a good one and "Satan" hits the nail on the head quite a few times in this "interview".

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Sometimes comedy is needed to bring awareness to issues or make people do a double take. I love comedy, especially comedy based on fact. This is a good one and "Satan" hits the nail on the head quite a few times in this "interview".

Enjoy.

we got another Amy Schumer special.....
edit on 28-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

lol thats good stuff .

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: infolurker

Enjoy.

we got another Amy Schumer special.....

Nah. I think even the devil is embarrassed by that crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's called satire. You ever read Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal? You should ...

A Modest Proposal for Preventing the Children of Poor People From Being a Burden on Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick, or commonly referred to as A Modest Proposal

It widely considered the first real example of satire in modern western literature and it's a great read.

Satire is a powerful. It can be dangerous in the right hands. I have a theory regarding satire that I have shared here before. I call it "The Five Stages of Satire."

>First, satire is funny; while it exposes extremes and excesses, it makes us look at ourselves through a more honest lens and gives us a chuckle in the process as we get a clearer picture of how silly we are. At this stage, it's funny though it is also meant to be biting and to challenge the status quo.
>Second, satire becomes confusing in that it becomes difficult to distinguish between the reality and satirical commentary. It begins to mirror reality in a way that makes us realize how twisted the reality has become. At this point, it begins to bother some people as it aggressively mocks and exposes excesses and stupidity.
>Third, satire becomes disconcerting. It loses its humourous edge and acts more as biting social and political commentary. Here is where it begins to elicit reactions of anger, opposition and censorship.
>Fourth, satire becomes downright scary as it denudes the reality, stripping the lie from the hidden truth. Here, it is attacked by those protecting the “official narrative” as what it exposes is too dangerous to acknowledge. This where “factcheckers” begin to “factcheck’ satirical content. (This is where we are now in the United States.
>Fifth, satire is outlawed. (We are headed there.)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yeah, I needed a couple of sentences to post the video though.

LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"We got a great team! Demons, Devils and Democrats!
"How about Kamela with that demonic cackle? She even scares me!"

made my day. thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Remember my fine ATS friends. God always wins.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, best thing I’ve seen in a long time!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join