It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in Epstein sex abuse case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Justice was not served.

Nobody else got prosecuted or even ousted from her little "black book". Also, why did authorities not offer a plea deal in return for her giving up her names? The elite clearly aren't even trying to hide how corrupt this system is.

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan said: "A sentence of 240 months is sufficient and no graver than necessary." Before issuing the verdict, Nathan addressed those gathered inside the federal courthouse in Lower Manhattan, including Maxwell and some of her victims. “I find that the defendant’s criminal activity was extensive,” Nathan said.

The judge sentenced her to decades less time in prison than prosecutors were seeking:

Federal prosecutors were seeking a sentence of 30 to 55 years in prison. “Maxwell’s conduct was shockingly predatory,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing. “She was a calculating, sophisticated, and dangerous criminal who preyed on vulnerable young girls and groomed them for sexual abuse.” Her attorneys had asked the judge for a sentence of four to five years.

Anyway, I'm sure plenty of ATS members can shed more light on this recent news.

I've read that apparently, she did give names, (it's also LISTED in her book) but it was the courts that are refusing to release them. Which is why they
had her trial basically hidden with basic media coverage.

Until she actually releases the full details of who did what, which I'm positive it was talked about. I'm going to assume every single one of them are guilty from Bill Gates, to Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton etc
edit on 30-6-2022 by RetsuUnohana because: added info

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Poor thing was left holding the bag after Israeli Agent Epstein was extricated. A witting or unwitting pawn? Her cellmate was already receiving offers to "Arkancide" her. I expect to see her go away shortly.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Justice was not served.

Nobody else got prosecuted or even ousted from her little "black book". Also, why did authorities not offer a plea deal in return for her giving up her names? The elite clearly aren't even trying to hide how corrupt this system is.

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan said: "A sentence of 240 months is sufficient and no graver than necessary." Before issuing the verdict, Nathan addressed those gathered inside the federal courthouse in Lower Manhattan, including Maxwell and some of her victims. “I find that the defendant’s criminal activity was extensive,” Nathan said.

The judge sentenced her to decades less time in prison than prosecutors were seeking:

Federal prosecutors were seeking a sentence of 30 to 55 years in prison. “Maxwell’s conduct was shockingly predatory,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing. “She was a calculating, sophisticated, and dangerous criminal who preyed on vulnerable young girls and groomed them for sexual abuse.” Her attorneys had asked the judge for a sentence of four to five years.

Where are her customers. I do not know how this verdict is supposed to appease the masses?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It will appease the liberals, who more thank likely believe no crime to have been committed since they all approve of pederasty and the use of force to exert their will and subjective morality on anyone they wish without their consent.

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Justice was not served.

Where are her customers. I do not know how this verdict is supposed to appease the masses?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

they should have given that rotten bitch life

its the least she deserves for ruining other peoples lives , the victims will have to deal with the emotional and psychological trauma all of their life , so why shouldnt ghislaine pay for it for the rest of hers?

What value does this place on children ?
not much if you can traffic kids and get what seems like a lenient sentence.
and of course no such list of the people who bought the kids will be published.

yet we managed to get every detail of the depp trial beemed to our living rooms on the hour every hour from youtube.

Ghislaine maxwell should rot in a cell until she dies a lonely old woman

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
January 22, 2023

MONSTER UPDATE of MONSTER SIGNIFCANCE!!

Prince Andrew never met Virginia Giuffre!

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell alleged in her first jailhouse interview that the notorious photograph of Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre at her London home in 2000 is likely a "fake," claiming that she has "no memory" of introducing the pair more than two decades ago.
The Photo and more here: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Prince Andrew was TRICKED into paying big $$$ to buy Giuffre's silence?

-cwm

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ghislaine is a convicted liar ⭕

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What I don’t understand is how they convicted her without knowing who her customers were?

I don’t think I’ve heard of drug traffickers getting convicted without establishing that someone purchased their product.

This is total BS!

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If she now said Bill Clinton and Justice John Roberts had flings with young things, nobody would believe her?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

What I don’t understand is how they convicted her without knowing who her customers were?

I don’t think I’ve heard of drug traffickers getting convicted without establishing that someone purchased their product.

This is total BS!

Lots of victimless crimes these days, it seems.

I never seen anyone say that Fried Bankman guy ripped them off either.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

If she now said Bill Clinton and Justice John Roberts had flings with young things, nobody would believe her?

That could be the coverup intended. The House hearings and investigations may even go THAT deep 😎

But little do they know, there may be actual photo evidence of Clinton and Roberts involvements. So they'll claim photoshop too 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

This is total BS!

They knew. It's all sealed testimonies. Sealed so tight, not many people even know there's sealed testimonies 😎

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join