It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed - CDC Caught Using False Data To Approve The COVID Jab For Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You wanna talk about misinformation? The thing that gets a massive number of people banned from twitter on a daily basis. Often this "misinformation" is peer reviewed study that gets posted by a doctor. If it goes against the narrative the doctor gets banned, not because of science, but because of politics. The CDC plays by different rules when it comes to misinformation. As long as they approve or post the information, even if it's not true, it's still ok. They can never spread misinformation since they are the purveyors of science and truth.

These numbers were shown on mainstream media and also provided by a CDC employee to justify the use of vaccines in children. Despite all of the flaws it was rapidly approved for emergency use and rolled out to the general population.

Mainstream media doctor referencing the false data:

One manipulated aspect of the paper, as first pointed out by covid-georgia.com, is that it ranks total cumulative COVID-19 deaths alongside annual rates for other causes of death. This means that the study used multiple years of COVID-19 deaths compared to annual deaths for other morbidities. The manipulated data was also exposed in depth by The Daily Caller this week, leading to more focus on the issue which put America’s children at risk.

Another big issue with the CDC data presentation is the conflation of deaths caused directly by COVID-19 versus those for which COVID-19 was just a “contributing” factor. The authors state “we only consider Covid-19 as an underlying (and not contributing) cause of death,” but that is false.

When the data is annualized and only includes deaths where the virus was the underlying cause, COVID-19 does not rank as a leading cause of death for young children. For kids under one year old, it ranks 9th, behind influenza and pneumonia, heart disease and homicide. Accidents are about 25 times as likely to kill an infant than COVID-19, according to the CDC data.

SOURCE
edit on 28-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Kids don't need a covid vaccine because the majority of them do just fine with an infection. The people who do need a vaccine for covid are those who have a moderate to high risk of severe disease, but at the same time, they need a vaccine that works for the current strains. Which even the new mRNAs that will come out in August do not do.

I had promised a thread on oil of oregano a long time ago, but I became busy and then the original omicron made it seem less urgent to me. Now we have some sublineages of omicron that are causing more cases of severe illness, and I feel I should finish writing my presentation and post it in a thread. It's no longer just a thread on oil of oregano, but I think that I should be able to post before the weekend. Seeing a member recently inquire about the appropriate dosage of horse paste made me decide that I needed to act quickly to help put some weight behind traditional herbal medicine for those who read here.
edit on 28 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Kids don't need a covid vaccine because the majority of them do just fine with an infection.

That's not in doubt, but the reason that they want to vaxx kids is because children can create a pool from which more vulnerable people might become infected.

It's like saying that drug runners rarely die from drug overdoses, so why bother searching them.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Get back to me whenever they have a covid vaccine that's not so leaky and will actually prevent transmission.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Get back to me whenever they have a covid vaccine that's not so leaky and will actually prevent transmission.

Of course, you're going to have to actually define what yo mean by "leaky", because there are about a dozen different ways to interpret that word in 2022 depending on which conspiracy thread you're reading it can mean all sorts of things.

The OP uses it 3 or 4 different ways depending on the topic.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yeah, it probably has nothing to do with the immunity to prosecution granted once it gets approved to use as a children's Vax.
But you already new that.

Lmao

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

They create a pool of money and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The "lets use children as human shields" defense.

edit on 28-6-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

From the CDC

The virus that causes COVID-19 can spread from people to animals during close contact. Pets worldwide, including cats and dogs, have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, mostly after close contact with people with COVID-19.

Talking about pools. Pets outnumber children in the US by 2 to 1. Here you have a pool twice the size.
Let's consider euthanizing all dogs and cats to protect the vulnerable. Who's with me? The Chinese are on board.

www.npr.org...

Never mind that a recent article (still in preprint) by the editor of the BMJ shows that for every life saved by the vaccine, 3 were lost (In the case of Pfizer there is a risk reduction of 2.3 in 10,000 and a risk increase of 10.1 in 10,000). This shot is turning into a real monkeys paw.

papers.ssrn.com...
edit on 28-6-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post =26559286]AaarghZombies[/post]

The OP is about misinformation.

Is Covid a leading cause of death in all paediatric age groups?

If not the CDC is basing their decisions on misinformation.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm using the scientific definition of a leaky vaccine. I.e., a vaccine that enhances host immunity to a particular pathogen, without necessarily blocking or slowing viral replication and transmission. I don't see how it is conspiratorial of me to call a leaky vaccine leaky.

You've probably watched my opinion on vaccination evolve along with the virus. I started by saying everyone should get vaccinated. But each significant mutation led me to now, where I feel it only offers a little bit of protection against severe illness.

I could go a step further by saying the science supports it if I were to say that these leaky vaccines are why we keep seeing increasingly virulent strains. I guess it is a good thing for the unvaccinated that this isn't necessarily a deadly virus, or else they would have gone the way of the unvaccinated chickens in the Marek's mishap by now. 

If you check my post history, I bet I am the first one on here to use the term leaky vaccine back when Delta made the vaccines leaky.

edit on 28 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Kids don't need a covid vaccine because the majority of them do just fine with an infection.

That's not in doubt, but the reason that they want to vaxx kids is because children can create a pool from which more vulnerable people might become infected.

It's like saying that drug runners rarely die from drug overdoses, so why bother searching them.

That will happen short term. Low risk kids exposed results in natural immunity and virus dies off.

Which do you prefer?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That will happen short term. Low risk kids exposed results in natural immunity and virus dies off.

Which do you prefer?

They don't actually work though, negative efficacy.

top topics

join