It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who crashed on the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Seems there's no evidence any Clangers were hurt , so that's good too.
a reply to: gortex

They keep slamming rockets into the moon, its going to really piss off the aliens living there .........

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the Old moon lander the appolo was in two parts!
a little late!
they kept it a secret until now as some one would have film'd it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I know what you are meaning, the LAM was in two parts but it was not so much a secret as no clear to the public, the Soviets had developed there own LAM so knew just about everything there was to know if not the exact details of the US technology involved in the US mission.

Though the Soviets never ended up going (As far as we know and if they did it must have gone wrong for them not to tell the world) even the US mission was in severe jeopardy of failure, landing that thing was not going to be easy as even the flying bed was almost impossible to land on earth and that was in known conditions, indeed Gus Grissom whom was meant to lead the original team to the moon had voiced his concerns just before the terrible fire in which he and the other men whom were supposed to go to the moon claimed there lives in what can only be called an absolutely awful way to die but one that was sure also to silence him from voicing his concern's which is why there are so many conspiracy theory's about that.

But as to your point I do not believe this was something like a LAM crashing, this was a detected rocket stage and it for some reason created two craters, this could have been due to several causes, one is a failed mission that was still holding it's payload probably a Chinese one that drifted and eventually impacted the moon, if it still had it's payload it would then have TWO centres of mass, one being the payload and the other being the heavy rockets at the other end of the rocket stage.

Of course there are other possibility's, it could have still had fuel (in fact if it was a failed stage that had not launched it's payload it would have almost definitely still had some fuel) and that could have exploded after the impact if the right conditions were met.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
The fact that there are TWO craters which may indicate it had two centres of mass is also interesting.

Could be a Chinese military mission gone awry or one of ours or a Russian one.

I am however pretty sure that someone somewhere knows whose space junk this is.

If recent however I would guess this was probably a military or top secret launch but I would put good money on it being Chinese junk.

The second crater is interesting, could it have been a failed stage still attached the payload never deployed, a spy satellite perhaps or even something more sinister.

I can not believe though that someone did not track this from launch onward, probably the west does not want to own up to it's capability's there and the east does not want to own up to an egg on it's face secret mission failure.

All launches are tracked/watched by Space Command at Buckley AFB. I know a large handful of people who do this as their job. The US knows what is moving in the atmosphere - at all times. They just don't admit it.
They would know exactly what craft and by whom, would have crashed in to the moon.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why would nobody claim it? If it was something mundane shouldn’t we see a nation who already raised their hand about the object when it was first discovered? Clearly secret space missions are being conducted. Considering it was an unclaimed object, it’s purpose may have been something someone wanted to keep secret, like perhaps a weapon payload. An interesting mystery!

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This could really be from a myriad of places. If a earth bound project sent this, they could be remaining silent so they do not attract the attention of other earth bound entities.

There are so many other races out there in the universe... that this could be another species piece of material.
Though I would guess it more likely to be a discreet attempt to monitor the moon and its projects, failed or made useless due to the public seeing it/identifying it. Almost harrowingly suspect because it was a N@$@ asset that announced it. Like they were calling someone else out. A few Countries are surely up there already, just not public knowledge yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The question you really should be asking is "if they knew about this in 2015 why have they waited till now to tell the story" ? Why didn't they tell the world in 2015?

And to plot the trajectory!
Plotting a 7 year trip would be interesting, no?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
sorry.
double post.

edit on v182022Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2022 20:18:48 -05001 by Violater1 because: x2

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Does not look like a rocket to me

1 ------To big
2 -------Not a rocket

I can only imagine why they presented a crappy photo.
We probably have the answer already. Here is a series of photos by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO). The LRO is a spacecraft orbiting the Moon. It is equipped with a high-resolution camera that has captured photographs of Apollo landing sites.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There have been several instances of spent rocket stages returning back to earth

Most famous is J002E3 , which believed to be the 3rd stage of the Saturn V which launched Apollo 12 to the moon

It was originally supposed to be launched into a solar orbit, but the burn of the secondary propulsion used up all the propellants which when vented out were supposed to propel into a solar orbit

Instead wound up in an unstable orbit in the earth-moon system Every few years wander back close to earth and is spotted by telescopes

en.wikipedia.org...

There are numerous spend rocket stages in solar orbit which cross the earth orbit, sometimes coming close enough be snagged temporarily by earth in an unstable high orbit , which do to gravitational effects of the sun-earth-moon cause it to drift off back into space

Calculating the possible orbits of these objects is extremely difficult because of the gravity of all the bodies involved and their interaction

edit on 1-7-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Has anyone heard a mention of the moon ringing when it crashed into it?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Antigrav76

Several times, it was said to shake like a bell by some monk's whom watched it as something impacted it in the medieval period, again when Nasa crashed a part of one of there missions into it and again at another crash impact study event.

There were also some Soviet era Russian scientists that believed it may be an ancient space craft perhaps derelict orbiting our world but I go with the idea the whole solar system is artificial and was created.

Certainly though whatever your opinion or religious perspective the moon shows sign's of having been artificially placed as it's ratio, orbit and speed though perhaps decayed over long eon's are all too perfect at least for our time period on earth and then there is the fact that no matter how many impacts it receives and some of those have been huge it seems to have been tidally locked with only one side facing us for a very, very long time as if it is able to stabilize that way somehow.

I don't buy the idea that it is part of ancient earth though.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
The fact that there are TWO craters which may indicate it had two centres of mass is also interesting.

The second crater is interesting, could it have been a failed stage still attached the payload never deployed, a spy satellite perhaps or even something more sinister.

I can not believe though that someone did not track this from launch onward...

the linked article, by Sydney News, reported the object causing two craters was traveling 5KM per second....

at that speed the 2 separate craters which are overlapped somewhat, would require a separation of time rather than distance to create such a tandem set of impact craters as opposed to a 'snowman profile ' singular crater

? woo-woo ?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Never been into model railways, well at least since I was a kid.

But that aside the moon has many craters overlapping, within one another and there are probably even some similar on the earth though our erosion has probably buried or erased almost all traces of them.

The fact is that for these two craters to appear from one orbit of the moon to the next of that imaging satellite if that is what took the photo of the craters then they had to appear - very close in time - so it could have been as you argue two objects - I see the train similarity there - OR it was one object that broke apart on impact with the second part deflected by the break up very slightly and creating the second crater OR it had fuel in one end and that detonated creating the appearance of a second crater though that crater may have a slightly different profile but with such a low res image and even a crater expert (Someone with rampant acne perhaps) would we be able to tell.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen any mention of it ringing like a bell. Similar to this
www.popsci.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

Two soviet scientists in the 1970's published a paper querying if the moon could be an ancient space craft.
www.howandwhys.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A whole lot of evidence that the Moon was in fact placed in orbit, is artificial and most likely hollow.

edit on 5-7-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

No, there isn't.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

They turned off the Apollo seismometers some time after the missions ended (budget cuts) so there is nothing to record the impact of anything hitting the surface.

The 'ringing like a bell' thing is a metaphor, nothing more. The seismometer recorded vibrations passing through a solid medium. If the moon was hollow there would be nothing to transmit those vibrations, and if there was some kind of medium like air the vibrations would have been completely different.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes. I tend to think it was a satellite placed in its location and does ring if struck. The fact nobody is mentioning any ringing from the recent rocket hitting it means someone wants that to be forgotten

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join