It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights seen off the coast of San Diego

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
San Diego resident here… Pendleton and Miramar, as well as NAS North Island, so we see a lot of flights, daytime and nighttime. Residents are used to it all.

However this stands out, it's off the coast, several people say the lights were just further out from Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach, which is a very strange location for any military flares etc.

Could be drones, there's talk that Imperial Beach has plans for drones on the 4th, but if this was them - they wouldn't be testing expensive drones so far out offshore near PB?

No official word from the authorities, it made the local news - and they're pretty savvy when it comes to mistaken military sightings.

The lights seemed to be visible for several hours.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

San Clemente Island is about 70 miles NW of San Diego. You can't see anything from the island in San Diego.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley
I don't see any mention of what date/time of day the video was made, but it's only a 26 second video so there's no evidence here these lights are long lasting.

originally posted by: SARGURU
You missed the RAIDR C130 fly right through the area at the end. a reply to: MConnalley
That man says "we're about the right time now" at 5:11 UTC Jun 28 which would be 10:11 pm Pacific Daylight time in San Diego. It's interesting you say the flares were dropped from a plane when there's now a news story out saying the flares were fired from a ship.

originally posted by: askbaby
The lights seemed to be visible for several hours.

Where are you getting "The lights seemed to be visible for several hours."? The video you posted is less than 5 minutes long.

This is the news story saying the mystery was solved as flares from a ship:

Mystery solved: Now we know what those flashing lights over San Diego were

The U.S. Coast Guard said the lights were flares fired from a ship off the coast of San Diego.

The lights were spotted from multiple neighborhoods around 9 p.m. Monday.
The other video said just after 05:11 UTC, isn't that just after 10 PM San Diego time? (10:11 pm?) Were there two events or what time were the lights really seen?

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Reminds me of the Phoenix lights...
The earlier Phoenix lights were flares so if these were also flares, that would make sense.

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: SARGURU
Checked with the Coast Guard and confirmed it was a Navy C-130 that launched 40 flares.

Source please, like phone number, contact person, ie.
1: flares are very bright and you would be able to see smoke trails.
I don't know if the lights off the San Diego coast were flares, but I'm as sure as I can be the first Phoenix lights event was flares and no smoke trails were visible for those so that proves sometimes smoke trails can't be seen. Maybe sometimes they can, but not always.

2. These objects stayed in the same place for over an hour.
Source? I have yet to see a video over an hour showing them, do you have one you can link to?

3. I have a bridge in the Mojave I can sell you for very cheap.
How cheap is "very cheap?"

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
RIng ring
Hello
I'm busy.
Explanation? Lights, UFO?
Err, OK.
Le's see. Swamp gas is so 1950s.
Go with flares. Yeah, flares. Gotta go.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Which seems more likely, that yours and others mental state were somehow compromised by some known or unknown factor, or you saw alien piloted craft that is somehow directly responding to where you point a camera?

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Gothmog

X Files was outstanding!

Based on what I and several others have witnessed since 2018 they are NOT all ours. Especially the pulsating-flashing orange ones that sometimes and sometimes NOT allow you to video them. They lumber along usually on a heading inbound from Spartanburg region and then do a slow turn towards Hartwell, Georgia. The last one we saw was huge it then went up into space as it simply dissipated. Several of us saw that.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I agree with your comment. Several others we right along my side. My wife 1st thought the thing was under water because it was so vibrant, clear and in focus. I finally said that I finally have this bastard for all to see as it was just lumbering along and it was huge. FYI many others here on ATS living here see what I see but do not want to come forward nor even write about it.

I never saw a UFO until May 2018 and I have spent 1000's of nights just sitting outside with neighbors looking at the sky. Among the witnesses in South Carolina I am the only one with Sleep Paralysis. The others saw what I saw. One person also had a app on their Smartphone called SkyView and paid the minimal fee for identification of stars, space junk, the ISS and planets. That App documented the object as unidentifiable. That same app picks up spent rocket booster that were launched in 1986 along with satellites.

So round and round we go right? Bull sheep as something is definitely out there that isn't ours. That includes a US Space Force.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
God who the # even cares anymore? In NJ in 2004 my friend and I stood right under one, 30 feet over road, night, floating, quiet , for 29 minutes before it slowly moved off, yet it had a long panel of hideaway headlights like a 72 toronado! Lol. So...yeah we made them all.....Booooring event.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
One person also had a app on their Smartphone called SkyView and paid the minimal fee for identification of stars, space junk, the ISS and planets. That App documented the object as unidentifiable.
There are also apps that can identify commercial aircraft, but they may not identify military aircraft if they are on special missions, they aren't even required to have their transponders on.

Were any pictures taken with the smartphone?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Her app does identify commercial airliners and yes we took pictures. Since 2018, we see two types of UFOS over the South Carolina and Georgia border.

[1] Multicolor pulsating-flashing red-blue-yellow-green-white at random and colors have no pattern nor sequence. All at random. They are NOT stars as they transverse North to South and also counterclockwise from Southeast to Northeast. Things can zip around at 100's of miles in a second and do zig zags. They appear to be similar craft the Robert Lazar videoed in the desert outside of area 51 in 1989. Last seen by three of us in September 2021 over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. They appeared to be controlling a huge white craft. Report filed on NUFORC and MUFON on our May 2018 sighting.

[2] Pulsating-flashing orange objects that typically head Southwest towards the Hartwell , Georgia region. Pricks sometimes let you film them and sometimes they don't. Last sighting was by wife and I. Its was lumbering along and huge. So huge and clear my wife thought it was underwater in Lake Murray. I got 22 seconds of video. Nothing but me talking to God and dropping F bombs. That would have been the "mother" of all UFO videos.

Regardless of what people think, my opinion, they are here and have been for centuries. We could be their animal farm or ant colony. Professor David Hufford and I will be spending several weeks compiling my ET stuff with my Sleep Paraylsis documentation as mine are unique.
edit on 29-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 29-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cool sky lanterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join