It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centre-left secures key victories in Italy’s local election runoffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Not surprising that the Mainstream News Media Outlets are cheering, celebrating Italy’s center-left winning in local elections some areas where they already had the most populace support from their liberal supporters.

The Italian MSM outlets had being ignoring a case where a thousand African migrant had surrounded and assaulted young women in Lakefront Towns.

Centre-left secures key victories in Italy’s local election runoffs
What the guardian doesn't show is where the far right had being gaining.
Italy’s right nears local election success

The former AS Roma and Italy footballer Damiano Tommasi

And what of it? what difference would former footballer do when he is a liberal politician? its unfortunate that some in Italy still decided to vote for Liberals despite the current economic outlet in Italy which are caused by the Liberals.

The Democratic Party’s candidates prevailed in the northern cities of Parma, Alessandria, Monza, as well as the southern city of Catanzaro. In the traditionally conservative city of Verona – a long-time bastion of the center-right – Rome’s former soccer player Damiano Tommasi, who was backed by the Democratic Party and the 5-Star Movement, won against most predictions, exploiting divisions within the center-right bloc.

The Rome’s former soccer player only won due to his name only. The 5-Star Movement for many Italians had felt betrayed after they switched to aid Democratic Party on many issues including immigration.

Just in the US elections currently if i were the MSM outlets i wouldn't be celebrating my leftist victories just yet.
In Italy things are more expensive in some places.

Yet for now the far leftist parties are winning. But their polices are the ones that are hurting Italy.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The voting was gamed .

My good friend in Italy now is worried that to walk the streets without a body guard for your wife, ( keep in mind, a gun will be necessary soon for protection ) Italy now has gone into an open door prison.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Italy has been toast for more than a couple of decades.

Once the most giving and trusting culture in Europe. No longer.

In my opinion, the EU and globalization destroyed the place.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Italians eat leftovers yet their new un elected prime minster Draghi about the "constant progress" of Russian forces in advancing in Ukraine?

What were the G7 Clowns expecting that Russia wouldn't know their own backyard?

top topics

join