It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada ships seeds to Ukraine to help hard-pressed farmers targeted by Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Does Canada know that many of hard-pressed farmers in Ukraine in largely Eastern Provinces of Ukraine?

The areas where Russian forces and Russian separatists control are the farmers that Canada wants to help.

Canada ships seeds to Ukraine to help hard-pressed farmers targeted by Russia

Ukraine's government has asked Canada to send seeds as well as testing equipment to certify grain being transported by rail through Europe. Russia has blockaded Ukraine's ports, including Odesa, and Ukraine's silos are bursting with grain from its last harvest, which it cannot export.

Canada like US claim that Russia is the one blockading Odesa which is not true it is the Ukrainian forces which had placed underwater sea mines preventing the ships from leaving.

Maybe Canada should be asking Ukraine to de mine those ports in that area?

Yet Canada is the one claiming that Russia is the one that placed mines in some Ukrainian fields? despite the Ukrainian forces that withdraw and attack certain areas from the Russian forces from taking it?

Just as in Mariupol city. Ukrainian forces had placed mines, and bombs around their former HQs preventing the Russian forces from entering completely.

Sanctions are hurting the food supplies Canada refuses to accept that
Canada should come to a understanding it is the sanctions that are hurting the world food supplies because like Ukraine, Russia is the world biggest producer which also had transporting grain to Europe.

The crisis on the food supply is a example of US's regime change blowbacks in Ukraine and the consequences side effect of the sanctions.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Quantity over quality amirite a reply to: vNex92

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This looks like cover for when starvation sets in this fall. Canada makes good face (with Chinese master's approvel) by shipping "seeds" and its becomes Russia, Russia, Russia when grain imports are down. Canada produces lots of grain but as in the US it might be worth looking into how much is allocated to China. They've been preparing for some time now and stopping the clock isn't an option so its damage control prep time.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Trudeau is kinda dumb as crap, has the IQ of lumber. I think we need a manure spreader in Ottawa, I understand cowsh!t works better than bullsh!t for growing things, might help them grow some brains. I wonder what Trudeau is doing for our beleaguered farmers? The more I see stuff like this, the more it confirms that Foreign Aid is simply a polite term for Money Laundering.

Maybe Trudeau could send Zelensky a set of his socks and a pair of his used high heels?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
God bless you

And is it just me or does this OP have a harrowingly bad usage of the English language? It's really starting to piss me off.
Esp. w the number of posts.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It will not help much even if it gets to the farms.

Too many poor farmers have been forcibly conscripted. The rich bought their way out but they will not take up farming.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
God bless you

And is it just me or does this OP have a harrowingly bad usage of the English language? It's really starting to piss me off.
Esp. w the number of posts.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You do know there are people here from all over the world, right? There are people here that speak multiple languages and English isn't always first.

Instead of trying to publicly shame someone, if something bothers you can just ignore their posts. You don't have to read everything, Chris.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Seems a bit late to be sending seeds this time of year? It will be harvest time not long after they’ve germinated. So a pointless gesture so Trudeau can say he did something.

top topics

join