It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! The Maricopa Election Audit Ballot Paper Report to be Presented Tonight! Live on RSBN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA Bad link. please repost.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
a reply to: IndieA Bad link. please repost.

You'll have to copy and paste, but here is the link to a PDF download of the preliminary Maricopa county 2020 election audit kinematic artifact detection report that was initially withheld from the public.

I can't get the link to post for some reason.

Search: Maricopa County 2020 election audit kinematic artifact detection report, then look for the "Locals" PDF download link.

edit on 29-6-2022 by IndieA because: couldn't fix the link

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: network dude
I think I can predict the outcome here. If this isn't won in a court battle, it is nothing, and nothing in the report will be real, unless it is somehow put to a court and won. No, I don't know how that might work, I just know what the opposition will say, loudly and often.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this to get tested in court.

The first step would be to subject his results to some kind of peer review. For example, at one point he was claiming he was going to find bamboo fibers in the ballots--thereby proving they came from China. If he didn't find any, he should state that clearly. If he claims to have found some, he should give some to an independent third party for verification. He should also explain why they would be traceable to China, etc. etc.

I wasn't really expecting Bamboo fibers either.

If he claims to have found statistical anomalies, he should let professional statisticians go over the results. He should also accept the fact that statistical arguments are basically incapable of identifying any individual actors.

If he claims that evidence was uncovered with his magical "kinematic artifact detector" he needs to explain exactly how that device works and let third parties inspect it and run control cases with it--otherwise he might as well say he got the results with a Ouija board.

It appears to have been outsourced to a company called "Tesla Labs" (No apparent relation to Nikola Tesla, however.)

You can see their website here:

www.tesla.net...

This is what they found (from one of IndiaA's earlier posts)

cdn.locals.com...

Also, note that he has no standing to bring criminal charges against anyone--Jovan Pulitzer is not a prosecutor, he's just a random street lunatic.
The most he could do is to bring a civil case against someone for damages. To do that, he would first have to show "standing" (meaning that he was personally damaged) and then identify someone or some governmental body to claim did the damage and finally make a demand for some kind of restitution for that damage that the judge could actually grant.

This looks to me like the biggest problem. No matter how useful the evidence, it's hard to start a court case against an election.

Who is the plaintiff? How are you alleging that they did you, the one bringing the suit, any personal injury?

Please note that a judge cannot "nullify" an election that occurred 20 months in the past.

If he ever gets to court, his evidence would be challenged by the defense in all the ways that peer reviewers would (and more). That's why it should be given critical scrutiny first.

I don't think overturning the election matters at this point. But establishing a crime has occurred is an important step on the way to finding who did it, and bringing them to justice.

Even more important: Figuring out how to stop it from happening again.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I don't need to see anything go to court.

What I DO need to see is real EVIDENCE. OK. I don't need a court to tell me what's what if you can show me yourself.

So, SHOW ME.

But if you do have evidence, I WOULD CERTAINLY TAKE THAT TO COURT.

Some of us are not unreasonable, but saying it, doesn't make it so. IF there is fraud, you should be able to show it. You don't need a court; you just need a "platform". And there are plenty available. Like Fox, Truth Social, or even here.

But guys, I'm still waiting for the Durham bombshell and the Hunter Biden laptop bombshell. So, I'm a bit skeptical. And please, we all know Hunter is a loser. But that's not illegal. Show me something, anything that's ILLEGAL.

And while you're looking for EVIDENCE, tune into the January 6th hearings that most of you are avoiding watching. LOTS OF EVIDENCE THERE. Very informative.

a reply to: network dude

The Tesla Labs paper (earlier in this post) is pretty damning.

They describe in detail what they think they are finding. Mostly ballots printed with offset print that falls below Runbeck standards, but a few jewels are buried in the middle.

If fraud did occur, then printing of fake ballots would be the most likely method, because it's so easy to do. Just need on (and only one) person to infiltrate the election bureau, and get access to the voter registration system. No sneaking around. Just gain everyone's trust, lie to them to their face, and betray them.

Register fake names, then generate print data. Flag it as having been sent to Runbeck to be printed, and then don't send it. Put it on a jump drive.

You can put 10 million ballots worth of print data in your pocket.

You usually need one voting district, whichever has the most voters, and you can swing the whole state.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Keep fighting the good fight everyone! The truth will always win!

Update November 7, 2022 - TRUMP MAY HAVE WON ARIZONA

THIS REPORT WAS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG by Arizona officials...and denied by the corrupt Associated Press back in June 2022...but is now CONFIRMED.

Newly uncovered records reportedly show over 19,000 ballots in Arizona's Maricopa County in the 2020 elections were counted despite having been received after the deadline to be considered.

Arizona's electoral votes were counted in favor of then-Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden, who won the presidency by 74 electoral votes. Biden won Arizona by about 10,500 votes.

The 19,000 ballots might have changed the outcome of the Arizona race, giving it to then-GOP incumbent President, Donald Trump.
Source: justthenews.com...

Every state where Biden "magically" flipped the election totals from Trump, to being in his favor, many hours or even days after the polls closed, has a similar story. Thousands of ballots SUDDENLY APPEARED, and were counted...giving Biden a (relatively) slim victory over President Trump in that state.

Let's make certain the Republican-led Congress holds hearings to pull all these incidents together, and figure out WHY the elections magically flipped from Trump to Biden. Justice must be delivered, and Fraud Prevention must be incorporated into the 2024 elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join