It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA is BROKE ! Could not pay Interest payments of foreign loans !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

same same, but different.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A month has passed since the broken Russia continues to exist.

When is it going to fall apart?

Unfortunately dollukka didn't give us the answer to this question.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

It already started.. their economy is going down the drain. Says a lot when Putin and his people are looking for golden parachutes.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Could you offer your version of the date of the collapse of Russia?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignorancedenier

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: vNex92

Pay your debts then.. you had time and you were 30 days late and could not do it .

The USA has had time to pay off its debt too but it hasn’t .

Not correct..

This isn't talking about the actual debt, it's talking about the interest on the debt..

Pretty much every country in the world is in debt and always will be...

Get your facts right please...

PA

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's been 2 months since dollukka announced the brokenness of Russia.

dollukka, be so kind!

Please tell me how long do I have to wait?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Gazprom shuts off Thursday if payment is not received in full, so two more weeks and Russia will collapse.

Meanwhile Egypt is issuing Yuan bonds instead of US$, Turkey is looking at joining BRICS, and international settlement between them will circumvent the US$.

The delusions under which the people in my country and the EU are operating are going to result in many poor and disadvantaged people suffering and dying this winter.

I see people on Twitter lamenting their power bills asking how it's possible and what they can do. I have to resist a strong urge to recommend removing the Ukraine flag from their profile and waking up. Even if you support Ukraine it's clear that this is not harming Russia, it's harming citizens. At this point they're willing fodder for their leaders to flex for WEF and the UN. Eventually they'll blame the US when their citizens become unruly this winter. Just one more nail in the US$ coffin.

They call me a Russian shill because I don't want the West to self-immolate to fund elite money laundering. I can't believe I'm still seeing the delusional threads popping about this while the energy prices hit record highs before winter even arrives. Meanwhile Russia is waste burning natural gas direct into the atmosphere because they have too much and Europe is deforesting it's remaining woodlands.

Breathtaking levels of delusion going on, actions totally incompatible with reality and policy goals, and they just keep eating it. Hey, at least they were able to talk crap online for six months, I'm sure the dopamine response from all the hate and Euronationalism was worth it.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Gazprom shuts off Thursday if payment is not received in full, so two more weeks and Russia will collapse.

I wonder where you got this information from?

I see different information:

Gazprom Board recommends H1 dividends — company

30 AUG, 21:39

The Board of Directors of Gazprom recommended paying dividends for the first six months of 2022 in the amount of 51.03 rubles ($0.84) per share, the Russian gas holding said on Tuesday.

The company can allocate 1.2 trillion rubles ($19.8 bln) in total for dividends for the first half of this year.

The extraordinary meeting of shareholders on the dividend distribution will be held on September 30. October 11 is set as the date to determine persons eligible for interim dividends.

"Taking into account steady financial results and a considerable liquidity reserve at the balance sheet, the Board of Directors recommended the general meeting of shareholders to vote for the dividend payment of 51.03 rubles per share as of the end of the first half of 2022, which corresponds to 50% of the adjusted net profit for that period," Deputy Chairman of the Gazprom’s Executive Committee Famil Sadygov said.

"We intend to continue following the current dividend policy further one and offer recommendations to the Board of Directors on the payment of at least 50% of the adjusted net profit," the top manager added.

tass.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Word is Gazprom shuts off the supply to EU if they don't get payment by the first. They are not going out of business, they're sending a customer to debt collection. Sorry I wasn't clear on that. I assumed you already knew and could detect my sarcasm. Admittedly, I've been more serious of late and have not been as sarcastic. Occasionally my frustration at living in fantasy land gets the best of me.

They essentially are doing so well covering the sanctions they can dispense with the pretense of continuing to supply their vocal enemies without payment. The EU and US saying they can get by without Russian gas is an increasingly transparent lie. If gas shuts down the lie will be propped up by faith alone.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Word is Gazprom shuts off the supply to EU if they don't get payment by the first. They are not going out of business, they're sending a customer to debt collection. Sorry I wasn't clear on that. I assumed you already knew and could detect my sarcasm. Admittedly, I've been more serious of late and have not been as sarcastic. Occasionally my frustration at living in fantasy land gets the best of me.

They essentially are doing so well covering the sanctions they can dispense with the pretense of continuing to supply their vocal enemies without payment. The EU and US saying they can get by without Russian gas is an increasingly transparent lie. If gas shuts down the lie will be propped up by faith alone.

It is difficult for me to understand where sarcasm ends and seriousness towards Russia begins in a Westerner.

Because a large number of people in the West tend to believe in the most ridiculous tales about Russia.

Western propaganda often denies Russians the most natural human qualities (as far as I know there was once a debate in the US Congress about whether Russians can smile) and at the same time ascribes to Russians the most perverted human vices as their usual and normal characteristic.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Russia is not going to pay.. They are jumping the banking system.. The world is working together without the west now.. New banks / new currencies are coming..

as they say..

only the rats stay on a sinking ship..

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: dollukka

Russia is not going to pay.. They are jumping the banking system.. The world is working together without the west now.. New banks / new currencies are coming..

as they say..

only the rats stay on a sinking ship..

But the rats do run from rising water.

It's a Whip & Rook System 😎

The Proctors have The Cat o' Nine Tails 😧

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join