It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you feel your Vote was influenced because of the lack of arrests in the 2020+ Riots?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well, since it was the riots that interrupted business, yes, everyone who participated interrupted business which is a crime. You cant look at crowds of people blocking streets and pick which ones are innocent and which ones are guilty. They are all guilty.

Do you seriously think every single person who committed any kind of crime in all those riots in all those cities for months at a time was arrested? If your answer is yes, you are not mentally/emotionally mature enough to have this conversation. If your answer is no, then wtf is your point? That you don't know the real numbers so you just make crap up?

Great. Some media source says harris did not use campaign money to bail out rioters. IF that is true, it proves nothing. What about her personal finances? Any donations there? Or just ignore that since it wasn't monitored...

Sorry, but logic and common sense disagrees with your agenda.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I responded to her personal finances. As required by a non profit to list those that have donated, she has not donated. It was in the post with a link. Woah there, blocking a street? I'm sorry, the people's convoy? Blocking the freeway and DC streets? You believe that is a crime as well? No Jan 6th defendent was arrested marching to the Capitol and blocking streets. We found out today some were that had guns and assault rifles for the weapons, but no arrest for blocking streets.

Sure, I bet there were some in the summer of 20 and on Jan 6th that didn't get arrested. However your claim of 13,000 from each city should have been arrested has no support to back that up.

Made up numbers? I provided links with stats, one even had a spreadsheet to download some of the reports. You missed them, or just choose to ignore them?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The clinton foundation is a non-profit organization too. All above board and clean as a whistle because rules, right? Ha!

Constructing burning barricades and occupying entire city blocks is a lot different than a traffic jam.

What do you mean no support to back up the numbers? Do you have eyes? Do you think it was the same people day after day, week after week, month after month, with no changes? It took thousands upon thousands of people to sustain just one of those riots. Yet only 13,000 were arrested - if that claim is even true. The way democrats work the real number could have been 130. And even that is giving them a little too much credit.

I didn't say 13,000 from each city should have been arrested. Personally, I think the number should have been much higher.

<< 1   >>

join