It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto ramping up vaccines amid calls to expand fourth dose eligibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Only in Canada and in the largest city of Ontario Toronto.

The News Media are back onto fear mongering of covid.
While urging vaccinated and those boosted to get their fourth booster dose.

After three years almost into this imagine to be still scared.Still believing the so called experts and yet somehow despite being vaccinated those who had being boosted managed to get infected despite their vaccination.

In Ontario those who are in the hospital according from the data of Ontario. Largely are mostly vaccinated.

Yet there are some who still believe into the media over COVID.

I am sure the mayor of Toronto will also get his 5th booster dose if it happens.
Toronto ramping up vaccines amid calls to expand fourth dose eligibility

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The man there in charge is only following what is taking place in Hong Kong. By the way, is his wife Chinese ?
Are your schools closed?

It is ridiculous when in America, no mask at ball games, yet in Japan mask are still required. Crazy world.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is fourth dose a thing anywhere else? I’ve not heard about it being pushed outside of Canada. Most of the world seems to have moved on from this world-ending apocalyptic virus without much issue overall.

I dunno why Canada so adament about this.

If I were a crazy person I’d think the guy who runs Canada who openly said he admired the Chinese Communist Dictatorship has found a pretty good trojan horse to use to introduce a similar such system to Canada, but that would just be lunacy, right?
edit on 2662022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just checked COVID cases in my area .
For nearly a month , new cases have been 0 .
However , the average keeps going up for that time period .
Something is not right with those numbers .
I smell male bovine feces .

BTW : This is US , Georgia .

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It's only being pushed for those who are immune compromised and the elderly...

My grandmother who is 93 got her third dose, she won't get a fourth.
I have a friend who has her fourth which she got about two months back, her immune system is shot due to some strange type of arthritis, she got covid and survived. Her doctor told her boosters aren't necessary because she survived the natural virus but in about a year a booster is suggested.

What ever you're peddling isn't full truth, I live in the Toronto area and for the most part life has gone back to normal and only the immune compromised are getting shots and taking public health measures seriously.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It's only being pushed for those who are immune compromised and the elderly...

Yet that's how it all started with the first and third doses first those groups than everyone else.
There was a heavy push by CTV and their "health experts" getting un vaccinated pregnant women vaccinated when there is not enough data out here.

My grandmother who is 93 got her third dose, she won't get a fourth. I have a friend who has her fourth which she got about two months back

I know some who had their second dose arent likely going to get their third nor fourth. The only ones still pushing these boosters and vaxs are the MSM and these doctors for a reason.

because she survived the natural virus but in about a year a booster is suggested.

I know some un vaccinated that survived it just fine.
They just slept it through a week or so and were fine. No long coivd issues at all.

The MSM had fear mongered this nonsense far to long.
edit on 26-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

taking public health measures seriously.

The same public health that pushed vaccine buses around Toronto communities that didn't want to get vaccinated remember that charade?

I live in the Toronto area and for the most part life has gone back to normal

Toronto got lucky.
Only lucky because of Doug Ford if that Liberal opposition candidate had won in Ontario things would have been different.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What? Doug Ford was awful during this whole thing at first he was great, then once the pandemic dragged on for more than six months he just disappeared and the public health officials had to start making all the calls. Also, there is no opposition to ford here, all the candidates even ford are garbage.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Is fourth dose a thing anywhere else?

Scotland here. Both my parents had a 4th dose around 2 months ago. 79-year-old Mum had serious chest pains that night. She said she thought she was having a heart attack. She probably was.

She had covid a month or so prior to her 4th jab. Had a runny nose and felt a bit strange but managed to paint the kitchen. Still went for a fourth.

My 26-year-old son had a seizure after his third jab. Jabs one and two caused irregular heartbeats to the point he was "overwhelmed". Before his 3rd Jab the person administering the jab asked if he had any reaction to the previous jabs. He told him, yes. The Jabber jabbed him anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yep, this is depopulation.

new topics

top topics

join