It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What causes some people (like me) to just attract rude people always setting us off?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Bigburgh
I learned that in debate.
"Tee the other person off and you win ."

Thanks, I generally try hard not to make others P o'd at me. But this is good advice for me right now.
I'm always the mouse.

And yes, I will be doing this at the golf club.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

FYI ever wonder why much of "trust the science" never has an answer. Just some BS and take some pills and see someone.

This is the other side of coin. I was aware of it my entire life but just never deep dove into it until I met someone who pushed me over the edge in 2021 to see a doctor and a priest to possible explain the energy emitted by said individual whom I had met.

You may be or partially be an Empath. One book you could read is the Empath's Survival Guide by Judith Orloff, MD. Empath's naturally attract narcissists and other assorted junk. Another book is Dodging Energy Vampires by Cristiane Northrup, MD.

For what its worth just keep an open mind. Read up on the subject as this MAY apply to you as those others can sense you and feed off you. They may be trying to drain your energy. You would know as I don't. The Catholic Church also recognizes that Empath's exist and that they also recognize spells, witchcraft, Satan, black magic, and other stuff I never in the world would have thought as I discovered in 2021.

Also, try praying to God, Mary or Saint Michael the Archangel as this stuff isn't bull sheep. As I said just keep an open mind.

10 Ways Empaths Subconsciously Attract Manipulative Partners

Good Luck and don't pop anyone.
edit on 27-6-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 27-6-2022 by Waterglass because: add link

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let's try a different approach, since we always drive the same drive in these conversations with no tangible progress. Thus, it's worthwhile to examine pheromones in this context.

Not joking, people, it's a chemical communication system for a reason. IMO, people are already hardwired for what they keep going back to, positive relationship or not, because they're primed for those chemical signals already.

Been mulling this one over after making the connection that my dirty, sweaty, smelly-ass hubs sweating away toiling in the yard is actually hot as hell. After a deep nasal inhale of THAT mix of yuck & grime, the pretty boy primpers are an even bigger turn-off. It is what it is, orrr...maybe it's just letting me know He Who Is Willing To Labor is my type.

There's something about the rude jerks' chemistry that your receptors like, I guarantee it. It's up to you to decide if that's a workable thing, or a no-go candidate pool (for the lack of a better way to put it)

The science of this might be worth it's own thread, I may get around to it one of these days.
edit on 6/27/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

To expand into the platonic & associations end, since attraction is covered, you can also argue that the system is a social screening & warning system, too.

I know folks tend to laugh & dismiss the idea of being able to "smell" a POS person despite all contrary outward signs, but hey, the social notion of that came from somewhere to begin with.

Two angles to consider, just split-posted for ease of noshing

edit on 6/27/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When it comes to relationships, usually the one that cares the least is the strongest, but it always good to keep your enemies close to your heart. Yet high expectations lead to huge disappointments, especially in a World that isn’t an enemy nor a friend.

Mass shooting just sound like a big cry for help or pitiful attempt at vengeance and recognition, that can’t hone or channel their negativity into something more productive or even improvement . Specially when the best vengeance is a good life.
edit on 27-6-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Bigburgh
I learned that in debate.
"Tee the other person off and you win ."

Thanks, I generally try hard not to make others P o'd at me. But this is good advice for me right now.
I'm always the mouse.

And yes, I will be doing this at the golf club.

Just perform that with grace and savoir faire .

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

While long it's the best explanation I have seen. I never do an outer circle so I probably was going around haphazardly. I think it makes good sense though mostly I was taught old fashion 'Don't have something nice don't say anything at all' which doesn't help with more complicated situations. Your theory is a lot more sound.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Do you think the mass shooters may be at some kind of spiritual low or even damaged?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I always said I can sense events/issues whenever just before they happen I automatically react to the changes of the energy like this 'sadness' that's about to happen. It feels like somebody at some level is trying to orchestra us into a certain global path. I think it's the devil as we are at the end times now and it said that many (as in more then ever) will be followers of their selves. Many will have 'knowledge' but lack wisdom which is where we are. We have lots of tools of knowledge but lack means of wisdom to apply them so we have a 'digital' dark age of censorship and most of all internet rot!

Things get lost and disregarded it's even affecting courts now as lawyers cannot get past data for serious cases of why things are the way they are,etc. Meaning with a lack of right/wrong and internet rot it's amazing society isn't even more deranged! Coupled all this with ultra violent entertainment being shoved down our throats.
edit on 28-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Things being shoved down our throats

It's no longer just a few cute 16 bit pixels being blown up to blow off some steam at the local arcade:
It's realistic imagery almost war like of people dying violently on screen and people may try to deny it but this is very very sick.
edit on 28-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Very very sick generation.
We have ENOUGH violence in the news 24/7 so why do we need it in video games TOO?
What a waste of resources that could go to creating better environments for society to be in. Video games are suppose to be an escape from reality not make us go further in it! I am thankful for the attempts at job simulators such as 'Construction/Farm,etc' to simulate things you probably can't do in real life or if you do it in real life you could see a relaxing version sped up.

I know some people have become actual truckers from truck sims that teach them to drive the correct way under realistic settings mode and got their CDL.
edit on 28-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Got their CDL and instructors were shocked how easy they were to train compared to those who had bad practices probably having to unlearn bad habits from street race car games they are used to.

edit on 28-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Bad habits to unlearn

Sadly all the arguments online and on news all focus on a single aspect of things and don't take the global picture into account.
edit on 28-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Single aspect of things.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Its seems that you can feel energy. Many are like you such that medical doctors recognize this gift and so does the Catholic Church. I can feel energy from people and sense things before they happen. I can also see things that are "off".

You have some Empath traits.

So instead of diving off the deep end just look into what I wrote. I provided several books.

FYI I have had Sleep Paralysis since the 2nd grade. Along with that was visitations from a 7' tall faceless hooded demon. I haven't seen him since January 2019 when I prayed my arse off, I took it a step further last year when I met a woman whom apparently channeled a loving energy through me. Both priests thought it was the love of God.

FYI I am not a religious zealot. I do what I need to do to survive. I haven't gone to church on a regular basis since the Carter administration. Most of what you wrote was gibberish in your last post. I recommend you get off your butt and read into what I provided you so you can save yourself. In the scheme of life its NOT a lot of work.

You could also be under a spiritual attack. I had Father Richard Morey at my home last May 2021. He blessed our home and secured a boundary around the property from an evil CEO neighbor who makes $285,000 annually as a Not For Profit.

He also told me to get the book titled Manual for Spiritual Warfare by Reverend Matthew Kauth. Get a bible that is blessed by the church. Attend church. Get a rosary and learn it. Also said to pray to Saint Michael the Archangel and to Mary.

Thats it and I will be under the protection of the Catholic Cgurch.
edit on 29-6-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 29-6-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
Some people seem to have this energy that attracts positive forces/situations and everything seems to fall in their lap including relationships while others have to either grind and grind just to make ends meet where things always seem out of reach and disaster after disaster occurs so your stopped short of your goals and attract assholes that further make things more complicated then they need to be. To the point you wonder if there is any decent people left alive.

I've notice if I go too long seeing nothing but rude people some kind of event happens where finally I meet some kind soul that randomly helps me out of a jam but I have to go thru hell in a handbasket and get my knees and pray eventually before help comes others don't have to struggle this way.

Is it me or them? Is there some kind of coyote energy I have that attracts passive agressive situations/people both online and off? In most forums or sites I'd see people politely helping each other but if I needed help on anything I'd get either ignored or looked at funny until I say something wrong and then it seems as if they couldn't wait to bump me off like they were looking for an excuse to 'get rid of me'.

Sorry for rambling but I'm frustrated with life to the point I actually am figuring out why mass shooters do what they do so much. They are frustrated with not getting along with people so feel there is only one way out and furthermore they don't want to go alone. If you get what I mean I think they might have studied Kamazie techniques. If I spelled that right. Not sure what it's called but I think the modern mass shootings are that refined.

They don't care at this point who or what they target maybe it's a place they went to when they were little and feel it's the best spot to be taken out when choosing their target? Perhaps the CIA did have a hand in helping them?

And since the virus and that stupid lockdown, attitudes are much worse, and ruder.
I just ignore them all, it is too exhausting to listen or deal with them, and it's their loss!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I live in a rural community and people are generally pretty nice around here and most would help you if you really needed it. But even outside of this area I find that strangers are generally pretty helpful. I was actually thinking about this last night while I was driving home from work for some reason. I was thinking about this road trip that my Dad, my brother and I took to Victoria to watch a Moto GP race and my Dad decided that he wanted to take this little old Daihatsu that used to be one of my little sisters cars. We live in NSW so it was a long drive and of course the damn Daihatsu broke down on this mountain in Victoria. So I volunteered to walk back to the last town we went through to try to get a part somehow so my Dad could get the car running again ( he is a mechanic ) but the mountain was not exactly designed for pedestrians so I was almost getting run over by trucks while walking down this mountain because there was no space to walk. And this young couple stopped and gave me a lift. Then I meet these guys at a petrol station and they said they they had the part we needed on an old car they had in a backyard. By this time it was dark and these guys arent getting anything out of helping me/us but they said they would go get the part and give me a lift back to the car. It was so nice of them to help us like that. People from country Vic seem to be pretty nice people. But yeah it was basically a miracle that we were able to get the car going again and it was all down to the kindness of strangers. Its not as if I have never been in situations where I needed help and didnt get any but its probably best to focus on positives. You said yourself that you have gotten help from strangers in your life - maybe focus on that rather than the times you didnt get help. Appreciate it. Nobody is obligated to help you in life. If you adopt a more positive outlook this will probably bring you more positive outcomes I reckon.

And I dont think there is any excuse for going on a shooting spree just because you are down on your luck. Jesus Christ.

edit - Ha. Having said that - I am looking to get on the books with the CIA.
edit on 29-6-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

To make a long story short: Never mind it's a long story. 😭😭😲😲💩

When we fled eastern Marion County during the fires in 2020 we called for a hotel in North Bend OR (Quality Inn) and we got there they said we never did (but charged us anyway) they rerouted us to the BridgePort Inn near us: (nice people over there) but we never did and the Bridgeport Inn when we asked later said they weren't even allowing people to stay there turning people away who tried: The smoke was so bad there you couldn't literally see out the door so they are not sure where the problem was.

We were facing sleeping in the car and I almost ran off upset sowe literally had to pray (as I have a tendency to run off when I'm upset).
I have ran off to the Bridgeport Inn twice before so the owner sort of knew me and understood me and put me on the record (since we stayed there before) the second time I ran off so they can call my parents in case I ever wind up there again since it's an area I know very well.

We worked things out with them in case I ever run off there again if something really bad happens: and they are slowly fixing the place up from a previous bad owner whom let it run down. It's a WHOLE lot better now. They used to have to outsourced their laundry but now do it in house and they made all the rooms non smoking so it's kicking out the 'shady' characters that made the place used to seem scary.

At one time it was a Best Western a really pretty one but we never stayed there living so close. We were closer to the Oregon Gardens at the time so went there if we had major work done on our house. A Muslim took it over in the Obama era and it had a lot of bad reviews and people say the 'owner' had a turbine on his head and he seemed to never be there when you need it.

The new owner is a young black adult and actually is VERY nice and his older father owns it and is giving him guidance on how to run it so he can have an income and he is always attentive and also helped calm me down before. His father gave us a phone once to order pizza since for some reason we couldn't get thru to the pizza place we needed and we were able to get the pizza when staying there. He went out of his way to help us and is partially disabled to boot.

Anyways we were faced with sleeping in the car and couldn't find a gas station since it was late when we got there but a Cheveron that was closing up opened it up when they saw we were having trouble and they let us have gas anyways turning the pumps back on and told us of the Red Lion Inn and we went over there but they only had one room left and we told them of my Autism situation so they sent us to the Mill Creek Resort. The Mill Creek Resort almost had that situation too but they let us have the most expensive room which was a suite since somebody cancelled out and we had 100$ off of it.

We had saved almost 2000$ for a vacation anyways around that time to do a fall trip but we wounded up using it on that onea and later it turned out the fall colors were no good that year anyways, so I guess in the end we didn't really miss out not doing a fall trip.

We had some strangers help us during that time once I prayed for God to help us all.

edit on 30-6-2022 by SortingHat because: It's a long story anyways. Sorry!

edit on 30-6-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There was a guy that everyone liked.
His friend asked, how come everyone likes you.
He answered, people are dicks. I just agree with all the crap they say. They end up being pleased with themselves.
His friend responded, that's being dishonest, you should be honest with everyone.
He answered, yes I should be more honest. I agree.
His friend walked away pleased with himself.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Sometimes people do think and it's always up in there air what's really going on with cats

But no matter what just remember....

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Did you ever consider the idea you might be a bringer of chaos?

On the other hand, you might have it in you to bring peace to these people so you end up with these people in your life because they need a good influence.
edit on 14-7-2022 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I drive truck and pulled up to a delivery this morning. This little round Chinese
gate keeper waves me off to the side. So I park over by the curb never even
turning my wheel toward the gate. I jump out to check in with him and asks
me "You think you just go right in"? I said "No I think parked by the curb
like you asked". Then he asked me "Can't you read the sign?' And instead of
explaining how he didn't give me enough time to even notice a sign. I just
said "Yeah I don't care about your sign" "Oh so you don't read and you
don't care either" " No I don't care" Then he tells me which building to go to
and tells me not to get lost going over there. I started to walk back to my
truck but I had to turn around say " Hey F you ". So then coming back out
with my trailer doors open I yelled, "You need to see inside you little prick?"
He just waved back and said "No dip # you can go" I left lmao.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There are a few possible explanations. It could be that the person is unconsciously emitting certain cues that signal to others that they are easy prey. Alternatively, it could be that the person has low self-esteem and is therefore more likely to put up with bad treatment from others. Or it could simply be that the person is unlucky and has repeatedly crossed paths with rude individuals. Whatever the reason, if you find yourself regularly dealing with rude people, there are a few things you can do to try to change the situation. First, make sure that you are projecting an air of confidence and self-respect. Second, try to avoid situations where you are likely to encounter rudeness, such as crowded places during rush hour. And finally, be assertive in setting boundaries with people who treat you disrespectfully. By taking these steps, you can help to reduce the amount of rudeness in your life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join