It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relating Abortion/Migrant Influx in Western behaviour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If we consider how many abortions have happened since 1980 in the U.S for example it would be something in the region of may be at least 55 million, maybe as much as 70 million. Statistics are not that great online to be honest. I am struggling to quickly find the info I need. There are no total abortion figures, for example, from 1980 to now or from any long term date until now so I am having to guess very roughly from the yearly figures added up to spare myself a very long sum indeed and I think I can make enough of a point here hopefully without having to do that. My rough estimate is based on figures of approx 3 million every 2 years starting 1980 slowly coming down to between 6 and 700, 000 yearly by 2022. That is a huge amount of people and population not replaced from your own isn't it. That serves my point enough for the sake of this post.

If we then consider that the huge increase in U.S population has come from migrants in recent years. It seems to be about 14% of the population, but with the CHILDREN they have this is where the figures are most revealing and population replacing:

cis.org...

Foreign-Born Population Hits Record 46.6 Million in January 2022 Census Bureau data shows the number of immigrants in the U.S. rebounded dramatically after declining through mid-2020

For anyone who does not know there are 332,403,650 U.S citizerns as of right now as they are measuring. So the loss of all those babies since 1980 to abortion compared to room for more as the economy grew and liberal attitudes to migration set in suggest some kind of relativity in terms of our behaviour and nation needs population wise.

Do you see what I am seeing? It is what i have been noticing for a long time. It is the same roughly in the U.K and the EU. This has happened in most of the West.

Karen and Chad are heading for extinction at this rate! As their bleeding hearts open the door to the hungry world they are knocking themselves off. It is replacement of population from outside while encouraging behaviour that is drastically reducing the population of the ones being replaced inside the camp. It is a kind of gradual replacement from outside. Is it at a sustainable rate though when compared to modern behaviour by Western people?

Is this replacement happening unconsciously to Western people? Is it just a symptom they have not worked out yet of their corrupted behaviour because of civilisation atrophy? Are any of our more liberal leaders even deliberately doing this and they know it is happening? Or is it just that they are blind to this replacement and are unconsciously self destructive and taking everything else with them in their suicide bombing?

I believe the judges know all this. I believe the intellectual right wing are starting to understand this. Karen and Chad will be gone very soon at this rate. Personally I see the Western caucasians as the most threatened in the long term. They have become very vulnerable and have done it to themselves by not being conscious. Greed is not conscious. It is an animal desire that is unconscious and leads to all manner of diseases as consequences. Greed is the beginning of destruction. It is like a termite to timber. I once told the middleclasses in Britain that they were the most endangered minority of all and quoted Marx to back me up.

Please understand I am not racist. Race does not really bother me personally. I could marry a black person or Chinese person or Muslim person tomorrow and could have a child with them if they were the one I love and chose. Christianity is actually the only religion really that has no issue with marryingh anyone. All it says in the NT is that you become one with your partner and if they marry you then they are marrying what is inside you too. That translates as a good attitude for success keeping everything fresh and healthy in populations without abandoning your own tradition and culture/identity. Hmmm, though even wise Solomon got in trouble eventually hanging out with those exotic women and their ways, ho ho.

I don't know what to say about all this. Is this evolution doing its thing? Is it ridding the world of fools who kill their own offspring because they are too much hassle and get in the way of their careers and freedom? Is it ridding the world of those who keep letting their governments do horrible things to other nations?

It is only right that we all understand what our liberal behaviour is doing because we don't think of the long term consequences. Do as you will. I am no controller and am not a judge. You have freedom to live or die according to your own strenghths of foresight and integrity set against your own behavioural exploitation and corruption. I am doing exactly the same as you day to day. I am trying to survive. Is abortion of benefit at those numbers to any civilisation's chances of survving in this competitive world of prolific movement and migration, wars, culture wars included?

edit on 26-6-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
In parts of Asia there is very little discourse about abortions unless foreigners start speaking up. They don't last long on the main stage here. Its a woman's body and a woman's choice. This crap about most men want to see the child through birth and given to the man, well, for some reason the men disappear or they realize it is difficult to marry a woman if you have a very young child, and just think of the work condition. Asia, even with all the religious beliefs, not too many people want to think they own a woman they don't even know and tell her she can't have an abortion.

I think H.C. had an abortion and look at all the pain and suffering and shame in her life that she still is swimming through. Oh, H.C. has a sh88 load of money too.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

I believe the judges know all this. I believe the intellectual right wing are starting to understand this. Karen and Chad will be gone very soon at this rate.

Is abortion of benefit at those numbers to any civilisation's chances of survving in this competitive world of prolific movement and migration, wars, culture wars included?

I hear what you're saying.

But I just want to add that it's not all abortion. Since 1980, lot more women have been using contraception than were getting abortions. You need to factor in how many children haven't been born because women had access to birth control into your observation.

Personally, I don't think we need large populations to thrive. It used to be people had kids to help in the work, ensure someone would be there to take care of them when they were old, and to inherit and perpetuate their "legacy".

We don't need to raise boys as fodder for war anymore, or to work factory assembly lines and keep the economy pumping. We have robots for that stuff now. We need to focus of quality, not quantity.

edit on 26-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarantula777

Please understand I am not racist. Race does not really bother me personally. I could marry a black person or Chinese person or Muslim person tomorrow and could have a child with them if they were the one I love and chose. Christianity is actually the only religion really that has no issue with marrying anyone. All it says in the NT is that you become one with your partner and if they marry you then they are marrying what is inside you too. That translates as a good attitude for success keeping everything fresh and healthy in populations without abandoning your own tradition and culture/identity.

This is too naive and romantic. A muslim will not become one with what's inside you. He would beat it outta your head or kill you. No way you'd keep your Christian lifestyle.

You may be right about the numbers but keep in mind that for example blacks have much higher abortion numbers. It's been an open secret democrat policy. I think they like to harvest minorities for body parts and fluids the most.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I believe the judges know all this. I believe the intellectual right wing are starting to understand this. Karen and Chad will be gone very soon at this rate.

Is abortion of benefit at those numbers to any civilisation's chances of survving in this competitive world of prolific movement and migration, wars, culture wars included?

I hear what you're saying.

But I just want to add that it's not all abortion. Since 1980, lot more women have been using contraception than were getting abortions. You need to factor in how many children haven't been born because women had access to birth control into your observation.

Personally, I don't think we need large populations to thrive. It used to be people had kids to help in the work, ensure someone would be there to take care of them when they were old, and to inherit and perpetuate their "legacy".

We don't need to raise boys as fodder for war anymore, or to work factory assembly lines and keep the economy pumping. We have robots for that stuff now. We need to focus of quality, not quantity.

that sounds good on paper. But how to you get a quality kid? Is there a litmus test you can give them, and if they fail, you can smash them? Or do we just base the quality on the parents achievements?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The argument I keep hearing repeated from the pro-abortion Left is..."Now we're going to have to pay for all those minority children going on public assistance."

Considering the Left's obsession with maintaining open borders and unfettered illegal immigration...this is complete hypocrisy on their part.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
World wide, estimates of the white population account for less than 10% to 16% of people. With interracial marriages being more widely accepted, that number will keep dropping; one day in the future people will look back and wonder why it was ever even an issue.
Future division will have to come from differences in politics, religion, gender bias and economic status, lest we all unite as one.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But how to you get a quality kid?

LOL

I'm not talking about quality people. I'm talking about quality lifestyles. People should be able to have kids that they are ready for, emotionally and financially. If that means fewer births, then so be it.

Better to have fewer people than more people living with hunger and disease in a war ridden environments.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

that makes more sense. thanks for clarifying. And yes, White folk need to have less kids to make way for all the immigrants who are coming and moving strongly to the republican party. They should be the catalyst to the pendulum swing back to Christian values.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
not sure if the video will be the correct one, but a Latino community leader explains why the Democrats are forcing the Latino's out of the party and moving them to the Republican side.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

White folk need to have less kids to make way for all the immigrants who are coming and moving strongly to the republican party.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that contraception has allowed far more people, including Republicans, to thrive and choose to have quality lives, whether they choose to have children or not, than people who choose abortions.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

What the official figures are for a country like the UK and what is reality are two different things 65-70 million being the official figures and what the supermarkets think it is near 90-100 million , i always laugh when in a country as old as ours is they say official figures since 1960 - since we started keeping them WTF ! it is a joke nobody seems to have been keeping tabs on things for more than 40-60 years .

As i replied here in a thread not so many days ago go back to 1900 and Caucasians were 30 % of the worlds population now it is 4 % my own country Scotland 50 years ago had a population of 5.2 million today it is 5.5 million and a good 1 million of them are foreign now at least it is a slow cull that is happening and to many are to stupid to see it for what it is .

Even Hitler saw this coming
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
edit on 26/6/2022 by stonerwilliam because: forgot link

top topics

join