It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
GRAZIE DASHEN!

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Resident Lurker here.
Dashen.

I have an addition to make to the Weirdness Alert System.

T-1 wanted to watch 'Outbreak' for some light entertainment
last night. I went on the hunt for the DVD and as usual I couldn't find it but I knew I had bought it on Comcast. I tried to pull it up and this message popped up "Can not Connect. Not Available". It even shows as a movie that I had purchased. I could pull up other movies though.

T-1 is getting to me. I immediately thought "censorship". Maybe Outbreak is too close to the truth because after all here we
are and then we have the beating of drums about monkey pox and the animal in the movie was a monkey as well. I need to find her tin foil hat.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I see lots of hope:

Abortion overturned
NY gun control overturned
Many states going to Constitutional Cary
New strong leaders emerging
Ordinary people standing up taking over school boards, local government position, poll watchers, etc etc

Compared to 2 years ago, people are resisting the woke BS and far left shift.

People actually fighting back and doing things, not just complaining.

Seems like a major consciousness shift that things have gone to far.
I hope this movement continues to grow, as it should, Remember God always wins!

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You never know comrade

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It is all false "Hopium" either used to pacify or identify in my opinion.

Hopium is a portmanteau of the words "hope" and "opium" used to describe a fictional drug to help one stay hopeful in times of stress.

Hopium
The metaphorical substance that causes people to believe in a false hope.

edit on 26-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Can't believe this is still going on, lol

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Been cautioning this could be a pied piper operation since thread 1.

I stayed for the memes and booze

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thank you, Dashen and everyone here! Forty One shall enlighten all of us and I believe Forty Two will be the icing on the cake! Prayers to God for everyone's good health and perseverance here and in life general.

Prayers to the Marines in Antarctica who have fought and overcome to change this crazy world back to some kind of normalcy!

Most of all, prayers to Q to stand fast and never waver...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

HBO should do a mini-series. The plots are awesome and the script is practically written. All they have to do is get Morgan Freeman to be the Democratic President and have the Right be the bad guys.

Get Kurtwood Smith (Red Foreman in that 70's show & Clarence Boddicker in RoboCop) to play the Republican Biden installed by voter fraud. Would be an awesome series!

We can swap out BLM and Antifa with Nazi's and Christians burning an rioting over a Kyle Rittenhouse being convicted, Make the Jan 6th riot a bunch of Trans-activist and good wholesome Democrats wrongfully accursed and wrongfully detailed in solitary for years due to a GOP operation.

Blame the Republican Biden for the Afghanistan withdraw, raging inflation, no baby food, economic collapse, etc.

It would win more nominations for awards than anything previously.

Kind of like West Wing and Madame President (nice propaganda reversing who is to blame for all the crap we are in now).

edit on 26-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Say what chief?

Our boys were fighting the antarctic nazi yetis?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

PM being sent...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting from Q POV.

Russian forces start shelling Kiev

In response to the shelling of civilians in the liberated city of Donetsk the RF has been shelling Kiev. The continuous bombardment of Kiev these last two days has given cause for the politicians there to pay heed. The Ukrainian’s do not know where to run to.

A friend of mine that works in the space industry mentioned that the RF had taken offline 3 US satellites, and impaired the functioning of several others. Other NATO satellites were forced to change their orbits while they were still able. We have now introduced our S500 systems into the mix. They are able to destroy satellites in low orbit and planes at high altitude.

This is funny, I guess Bono, Penn and Stiller visits were not the moral booster Z had hoped.

They are now stating rather frequently that Zelensky should go to the front himself and shoot at the RF himself. He has essentially lost all respect, assuming he had any in the beginning, which is highly doubtful. I believe Kiev may be waking up, they are demoralized and are struggling to find fighters.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"So the day after Q shows up on Roe v Wade (US 113) Donald J. Trump holds a rally in a small suburb of Quincy Illinois (QTown) called Mendon, zip code 62351 (17), with a population of 872 (17) people, and says "it's HOT" (matching Q post 522 dated 1/13), Says "our military is great" (11.3 the only way), then closes the rally by telling everyone to "go home, and get out of the lightning" right as a massive storm hits."

t.me...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Good job one of us is on the ball ORRED - I have to go out to check on wingwoman, so my updated archive will be much later tonight.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

"So the day after Q shows up on Roe v Wade (US 113) Donald J. Trump holds a rally in a small suburb of Quincy Illinois (QTown) called Mendon, zip code 62351 (17), with a population of 872 (17) people, and says "it's HOT" (matching Q post 522 dated 1/13), Says "our military is great" (11.3 the only way), then closes the rally by telling everyone to "go home, and get out of the lightning" right as a massive storm hits."

t.me...

That is just mind boggling......He just added it is 17 miles between the towns also....only by car....by air it's 12
edit on 26-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

Also in between the towns of Durham and Liberty.....LOL
edit on 26-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"Ghost in the Machine" peoples are in control. Don't worry about it.🙃

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

What is the content for folks without t-gram accounts?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Don't sweat it. Nothing to see here.

Don't forget your oath. "...all enemies, foreign and domestic."

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join